The best way to reduce panic situation! - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

The best way to reduce panic situation!

For not getting panic, we need to be calm, patient and well coordinated in other to find solutions to problems facing us. Being panic when you realize your mistakes can have negative consequences. Have patience and find the solution of you problem. 

Indeed my dear your recommendation right because of panic selling or purchasing has consistently prompts misfortune for some individuals so nobody should to take part in such exercises. Every individual who are here now and again can confront any issues. to discover arrangements we should be quiet, patient and very much organized in other to discover answers for issues confronting us.

Hello, if it is true that it is not good to lose your calm since it can cause you to do things that you later regret, and I say this because for example, when we make a purchase of a cryptocurrency, maybe with the purpose of obtaining benefits, what we do is, buy it, but while it rises we are happy, the detail is when it begins to fall, at that moment perhaps we do not worry, but the calm is lost when one begins to have losses due to the fact that the The price goes on and on falling, if it has been invested in a currency that we consider to make that kind of movement, but in the end it goes up twice or increases its value a lot, we will wait for it to rise and then it will be sold, and the benefits will be obtained, but If we lose our cool and sell right after we start to have losses, we will be left with losses instead of profits.
It practically goes hand in hand with patience, and it is something important to be able to apply it, best regards.

Yes, when any of us has a problem in the field of cryptocurrencies and he is unable to solve it alone, he can raise the problem here and we will help him solve it, because this forum is a large family that helps each other. I wish every problem you have, you find a perfect solution for it.

Hello dear mate, there are so many ways to reduce panic situations in our life. To reduce panic situations we must be patient and relaxed in every situation. We always want to be ready to face any situation and to move on our life.

• +1 1

Being panic is not good because it makes the things too difficult to solve. instead of panic, try to be patience and look for the solution and think how you can minimize the loss and learn how to control your emotions.

Edited by ajabe2

Hi dear friend thank you for explaining it professionally.  I really appreciate your content and it really helps us a lot. Yes i agree with you as a human being we need help of others and when we ask someone to help it means we really want it.

We must always calm down and reflect when we have problems. Panic brings us more problems than solves them. It is not a good attitude for traders and investors, for the reason it makes the situation worse. So patience is essential and learn knowledge is necessary.

Edited by ajabe2

I do not think that there is an intractable problem, when you feel helpless in front of a certain topic, you must change the angle of your thinking about it, and you may use your focus and calmness to reach a solution, and there is of course nothing higher than the support of those who love and support you.

Generally excellent suggestion and update, much obliged for that, occasionally we truly think that its hard to comprehend the root of frenzy yet it is human sense and it is substantial, so following guidance is the awesome.

You are absolutely right my friend, I am totally agree with you. It is true that people of any field face the problem, they get panic and makes more mistakes without thinking the solution. You have written good solution to avoid from getting panic and make useful decisions to solve the entire issue or problems.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Pain is merely an indicators that there is a wound that need to be healed. Pain is not our enemy. it is actually our ally. Most people try to stop the pain by ignoring it or numbering it or distracting themselves with business but trying to do so without addressing and working through the issue or act they incited the wound is futile . its like trying to hold ba beach ball under water.

Yes my friend you are right ,in penic we feel that no end. But we can solve this problem. So we neeed to find out the reason how we can solve. So if we don't know then we can get help to other mumber who have experienced and knowledge.  So with this we can reduce penic situation.  So i think that forum give lot of information by post,so we can solve .

Success in trading needs two basic things, the first is scientific, for technical analysis of currencies and following up on currency news, and the second is psychological, whoever cannot control his nerves and adhere to his plan and be patient will never be successful in trader.

The best way to reduce panic situation first of all we have to find the cause of problem and then solve it. Some people are scared to see hard work but we should never mind them and work hard.

Every problem has a situation, We just need to understand it don't lose hope and try to hard work. Today,  there is a problem in every man's life but we should never be disappointed don't be panic.

I think it's naturally. Some people have a patience for facing problems and have a strong solution of every problem. So it's depends on your ability to face the problems. So be patience because every problem have a solution. So keep yourself strong.

Добавлю что если нету рядом человека способного подсказать или нету возможности спросить как решить ту или иную проблему, отвлекитесь от нее, отдохните и с чистой головой принимайтесь за решение проблемы. Главное без паники!

Yes i have also face this problem but i dint know why i have a panicked in some situation at working here because when i do trading so if i get some loss  so i feel panic

But thanks for giving us this solution i use this solution in when i feel panic

Avoiding a panic situation is really impossible for anyone.The only thing we can do is to face that. Keeping ourselves calm is very important to face a panic situation.If we get worried about the situation it will be very difficult for us to overcome .If we could remain calm ,half of the problem will get solved and we will start thinking with a clear mind.Automatically we can overcome the panic situation without any panic.

finding the cause and the reason for all of the issues and solving the reason is the most desired thing because without this you would not be able to grow and work further

1 hour ago, Abrar1122 said:

finding the cause and the reason for all of the issues and solving the reason is the most desired thing because without this you would not be able to grow and work further

True! Panicking is something natural in all human being we just have it more than eachother I think there is a way to reduce that panic most especially when it is related to cryptocurrency trading you can't trade when you feel panicked so you just have to figured that out yourself.

On 4/11/2020 at 12:56 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

There are many members who get nervous very quickly when they face any problem, it's not good to get panic when you have problems because it may bring bad effects to you and you can make unexpected decisions. This works to crypto world too, when you will get panic because of some problems you may make unexpected actions and you may lose your money.

SOLUTION.
When you face any problems, you have to find the cause of that problem and then find a solution to solve it. Other member are panic when they can't solve their problems, but we are all humans and we were given different thoughts every person so that we can help each other! You can't do all things by yourself, sometimes you need help from those who around's you.

Have a good day!

To panic in difficult situations is normal in life. But panicking in situations is not the solutions to problems. To find solutions we need to be calm, patient and well coordinated in other to find solutions to problems facing us.

@calvinpreva. Hello there member can not be panic so senior member can help us with the following information for a topic. They can be very easy to make money from different correct topic and to choice them. 

Thanks for the valuable message, friend. If you have any issue in crypto, first try to solve it by yourself by finding its root cause, if the problem didn't get solved yet, then seek help from seniors or moderators. Don't get worried or panic, there will be a solution to all the problems.