Making new topic everyday about crypto - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Making new topic everyday about crypto

On 4/11/2020 at 11:49 AM, kizz said:

I think this will become helpful to everyone because some topics are old and not easy to understand. I will appreciate everyone that will make a useful and meaningful content about crypto currencies that can help us to gain new ideas and learning.

Like if you agree! Thanks!

Yes you at right we have to try to make different and useful topics because I always see the same post always and I want some new topics but we should make new topics carefully because many topics at useless and they are deleted and with it many of people posts in that topic are also delete and you can get warning point by making of irrelevant topic so always put information in your topic. 

Helpful posts are exceptionally valued. I likewise accomplish more examination prior to making any posts on this discussion. I don't aimlessly make aimless posts on this discussion simply burn through other part's significant time. We share thoughts with every others.

Sometimes when I read a content I dont understand anything but when I scroll through all the comments, my knowledge level will increase and I start to understand about the content. Keep spreading knowledge guys.

I totally concur with you mate, it's an extraordinary thought for improving the discussion. Cryptotalk offers us profit as well as data and information. So it's our obligation to make this discussion far superior. Each part in the discussion should attempt to make interesting and quality post which will be both gainful for gathering and clients

There are a few people who write a woman to do so we must create good topics daily until the supplement is full of posts and good issues and to hire the lack of investigators in the top of the loudly

The simplest way to understanding a concept is through a meaningful explanation.

I want us all to rise up and keep creating a new useful, helpful and meaningful post.

The new thing you know might be unknown to a different person. Thus, it is good if you can unveil it out for the benefits of others.

We can all do that if we really want to preserve and maintain this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Indeed, that is fine for everybody; Creating great and valuable themes each day advances our insight and we don't feel exhausted of old, copy subjects. That is the reason each and every individual who needs to distribute another theme should look for it a ton and how significant it is for the individuals from the gathering.

• +3 1

Exactly Informative & constructive posts are really appreciated and co-operate to the forum as they help most us to know new ideas or skills. So now its our responsibilities to create problem solving topics which benefits us.

Yes,you are right guys. We should everyday making new topics for the site.we know that informative and exclusive posts are appreciated by the site and our good reputation is increase for that.i think it is our responsibility to improve the platform as a good member.        

Yes,agree with you.

Every incoming post should be more powerful and change than older post.

It has advantages.One is that the incoming member will continue to get information about new things.The other can't copy paste anything from older posts.

You have a very good idea, write every new post free of old .

• +3 1

Yes, basically. Of course I think we should always try to post useful and helpful. So that people can gain knowledge from our posts. We should try to create new and latest things about the crypto world so that we can do more research on cryptocurrencies and crypto trading. Which will increase their knowledge.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes you are right . It is good advice. By adding new topic everyday will be more helpful for all members. And the old topics are difficult to understand for newbies specially. So we should make new topic Daily on crypto . After that we we will learn and earn a lot. 

On 12/20/2020 at 11:01 PM, Rakib408 said:

Its more important topic. We can know various things in this way by creating topic daily and get more information about cryptotalk sites and some other exchanger site which is more important to know.

it is not really important to create topics everyday because it would be redundant. I mean most of us will think of the same topic, so just create new thread whenever it is really needed. We don't need new threads in the forum everyday.

As a responsible user of this platform we must all put our effort in making this platform exceptional and distinctive we must all collaborate and unite in making this platform a different platform in terms of content creation and writing we should generate functional and convenient content. 

• +2 1

Making the new topics in the Crypto Talk is a great idea for us. Because I and you and all of us are searching for Crypto Knowledge. I want to learn in trading and Investing.

• +3 1

Everyone should create new and useful topics.

Most of the members say that they cannot create new topics because they do not have new ideas. If these members follow the latest news of cryptocurrencies and read more about cryptocurrencies then they will certainly be able to create new topics

• +5 1

It's very important that new topics are created in this forum in order to make members not  comment on old ones, but in doing we should avoid been band.

True we cannot kept typing to the older times and staying on the forum just to comment and not acttually trying to type something creative as we know the situation we must get creative on whatever idea we have nowadays because there's so many thing we would have to deal with and fix with.

It is true that creating publications related to cryptocurrencies in a simple way through which you can deliver content to members will be a good thing and will lead to more interaction in this field.

On 4/11/2020 at 12:19 PM, kizz said:

I think this will become helpful to everyone because some topics are old and not easy to understand. I will appreciate everyone that will make a useful and meaningful content about crypto currencies that can help us to gain new ideas and learning.

Hi friend this is a quite nice idea because now most of the people are posting same things with different perspectives but I think the peoples who are commenting that post are somehow bored off commenting on same topics so it is a quiet good idea to share new post with new ideas so that people get interacted towards that specific post.

You have helped me by creating this topic. It is humble request to all members that please create at 2 new topics in a week because as the days passes, it becomes difficult for me to find the post which I have not read yet.

If members can make useful topics everyday would be very interesting,but we all know that it not every member that can do that, am a week old in the forum but I have not even attempted if creating a topic in the forum, it not easy to create a topic in the forum, it take several steps and I don't know those steps

if some topics are old that doesn't mean they are not understandable you need to clear this sense first and you are right there are the technological updates now and than so the topics must be created newly.

On 4/11/2020 at 12:49 PM, kizz said:

It is good idea @kizz.  You should create topics everyday. It will be useful for all members. They will find new topics for reply.  Topic creators also benefited from  this. He will get good reputation for making meaningful topics.  

This is one of the major reason why we are confronted with stress and displeasure in the forum.

If we can all devote to be creating new topics each on every single day, it would've been more easier and fun for us.

Hence, we'll thereby enjoy our stay in the forum with strenuousness.

• Useful or interesting 1