Making new topic everyday about crypto - Page 15 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Making new topic everyday about crypto

Start with yourself and write a useful topic instead of asking others to do so. Your topic is repeated so many times and everyone is asking others to write a new topic, why do not you start with yourselves people, and make the effort to bring new and fresh information to this forum. It seems that words are easier than deeds.

• +3 1

Making theme regular is particularly to ask, there are numerous subjects that cover everything and maybe most are getting erased so I don't see a point in this except if we have just something great to state that would be maybe to make a post once per week or a month

• Useful or interesting 1

Every day think new and research new content, its help to give good knowledge for our forum members it's rrally good idea, because fresh content always attract every one, but in this forum most of members want to gain reputation points so they delivered old topics.

• +2 1

On 4/11/2020 at 12:49 PM, kizz said:

I think this will become helpful to everyone because some topics are old and not easy to understand. I will appreciate everyone that will make a useful and meaningful content about crypto currencies that can help us to gain new ideas and learning.

Like if you agree! Thanks!

Yeah you're absolutely right and I totally agree with you in this fact that we should make new topics everyday because many topics are getting old and we can't understand these topics. So we should try to make new and latest topics about the crypto world. We should have much knowledge and experience to do more research for making new topics about the crypto world. 

• +3 1

New and useful content is always welcome in the CryptoTalk forum, my friend. But people usually not tend to reply to new posts with fear of it to be deleted, but I don't agree with this.

If the post is useful and decent, you should reply it because if you don't reply and if no one replies, then the good topic will be considered useless and be deleted.

I lived this myself a few times. Even though the topic I created was interested and deeply discussed in crypto world community everywhere, no one replied in two days and the topic is deleted 😞

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I would say that as a cryptocurrency user it is our responsibility to make this forum a special one in terms of its content and we can do that by creating useful and known posts about cryptocurrency every day. Thank you.

It is a nice idea, but it is difficult for some individuals on the Crypto platform to write a post every day, then the number of posts will become very large, and also the posts must be as useful as possible,

Basically the cryptotalk platform also made for this purpose only to learn new things about cryptcurrency.

We need to create a Very different posts day by day to gain some new knowledge from this forum.

@kizz Obviously, making new topic every day about crypto will enable the forum members to gain free crypto world knowledge by sharing useful and informative contents about new crypto opportunities and possibilities to earn their daily steady profits from it

download (99).jpg

It's consistently an incredible accomplishment when being an extraordinary impact r on the gathering, as making post is the thing that will cause the site to have a structure and base, with respect to the new client to have a base on what to post on the forum.

On 4/11/2020 at 11:49 AM, kizz said:

I think this will become helpful to everyone because some topics are old and not easy to understand. I will appreciate everyone that will make a useful and meaningful content about crypto currencies that can help us to gain new ideas and learning.

Dear, your opinion is right . Everyone over here is efforting for hisself for learning knowledge about crypto currency and about crypto world.

I appreciate your good topic 

We should must try to make new and knowledge topics for our members 

If we will make old stuff topics it will not be beneficial 

If we will make every day new and valuebale content on Cryptocurency and Currency Wallets 

It would be good for us to gather more knowledge

Hello ny frind..Good words. I agree with you. We must search for new ideas away from repetition to provide posts and contents that benefit members.

Actually it's a good suggestion, and I try to do that but I don't have time all days to write a topic, because writing the topic needs some focus and effort to get out well and useful. But I try as hard as I can to write a useful topic whenever time permits me.

• +3 1

This forum need topics to be crested but useful topics which members will benefits from. Any topics that will benefits members is allowed else members should leave the old one to continues existing. 

It would be good if you can afford To do it, but it will be difficult because you need to do your research all the time so that you can post good topic all the time, good luck. 

Yes of course. Sometimes i see same topic post here. I feel bore when i see this. So please everyone try to post different. Which are not post yet. For these you have to gather knowledge. Otherwise we can't do it. Wish good luck everyone.      

• +4 1

True all of us need new information about coding world and We need to share valuable information and research more so that we can publish new and non-recurring topics, and everyone can benefit from them. We must start searching now

Yes, there are a lot of old articles and publications, but the interesting thing about this topic is that you can expand your knowledge and culture in this area

As the days are passing, the number of topics for me are decreasing. Day after the day, it is becoming difficult to find unread topics. Therefore, it is an humble request to all users, please create a single topic once a day. There are two benefits of this. First, members get new data and information to read. Second, the involvement of members to this forum will increase. 

Yes old topics are expired or not working according to the present situation of cryptocurrencies. We should creat new posts on cryptocurrency so that everyone should get knowledge about that. Thanks for remembering us

For better performance with your post arouse great interest and of good content, you have to try not to be repetitive and to have the beginning of a technical discussion about crypto that has more defined what you are trying to share to other members as,opinions, advices, strategies ,analysis, Currency definitions etc.

On 4/11/2020 at 11:49 AM, kizz said:

Obviously dude I agree with you that the new topics will have given us the new opportunity to make useful content and to get unique and different Idea and to think critically on the different and unique topics so it's highly appreciated here

On 1/17/2021 at 3:46 AM, CryptoSkye said:

Creating new topics for everyone to discuss would help the platform be active. People tend to overlook those old topics as they are much more complicated and hard to understand for they have words that are incomprehensible for beginners.

It would be really great if we will create more threads here in the forum so that we'll have more threads where in we could discuss things. But if we're going to create threads in the forum everyday, I think it would just make threads that has a bad quality.

Exactly you have a point there because most of the topic are very old and if each member try to create a useful and meaningful post per day then we will have no problems about topic scarcity in the forum.

• +1 1