Stop fooling yourself - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop fooling yourself

They just want to waste their time in posting repeated topics and so i suggested to people who didn't that stop fooling yourselves because you're just wasting your time.

Hello friend, I totally agree with you, if all of us who are new read the rules we would not fall into those questions there are very clear the things we have and we must do and we would not waste time with those questions but investigate on your own and you will see how wonderful everything is This the moderators are always there and if they see that our publications do not work they send us warning points and if we do not pay attention they take us out.

• Useful or interesting 1

Tricking yourself is a terrible habbit.Instead of folling yourself ,defeat your misstep and should attempt to become successful.Pls Mates how about we maintain a strategic distance from this awful demeanor since it is stupidity.

3 hours ago, Alkane100 said:

post information that benefit everyone of us together here both juniors and seniors members with the forum it's better than to repeat something that you already know before.

And that is the main reason why many topics are being deleted because most of the new topics that are being created this days are already in existence in this forum, so we need to make the search button to avoid creating duplicate topics in this forum.

I was very disappointed when I accidentally commented on the same 3 posts, the same question. and I deleted my comment, I didn't really understand the rules at the time. Creating threads is fine, but check before posting topics. 

You are absolutely right my friend moderatures Will delete your post if the post is not good enough. So don't try to make same topic again and again else try to give new information and new advice. And always try to post good comment because this will help you earning more knowledge.

Hello my friend. I think it is not good at all. If you follow you it is not increase your knowledge. If you want to good post here you must follow other.. It is help to acquire knowledge about this site.. 

You are right. We must not repeat the topics because they will be deleted when the forum is cleaned by the moderators, and therefore we will waste time without benefit. Therefore, we all have to help so that we can collect correct ideas and publish them in a way that benefits everyone and is not deleted

You are correct, my comrade, I see how several people in this meeting are expressing a thought containing a question, the answer to which they know. Also, I have no idea why these people are doing this. In case they don't publish all of these major posts, they do some great unusual posts, at this stage it benefits everyone in the congregation, in any case, helping the discussion move forward. So stop doing it, make sure quality posts are safe.

Actually these are too trite topics and if we take care of using the forum search engine we can find them. There are smarter and more productive ways to want to participate in the forum. We are in the world of cryptocurrencies and here everything happens every day, we must bear in mind that if we worry about researching and studying current issues our knowledge is expanded and consequently we can come to create useful topics.

We need to always make different ideas that doesn't correspondence with other idea, because when the mandatory discovered that the idea is the same with others as make it can caused mandatory to delete.

Yes out are right I have seen so many topics like that, but I guess that the reason why they do such thing is just because they want to create a topic too, so they don't have anything to post about, then they resort to asking questions they already know the answer.

Yes mate Im totally agree with you. Look some of the member of this forum post the duplicate topics. This is not fair mate. There are some topics we answered ago but those topics appear us again. Dont do that. If you do that then moderator and admin will delete your post. So try to make unique post.

• +1 1

23 hours ago, Alkane100 said:

.i believe if someone of us doing research before to create topic their will be not repetitive topics.

Most of us don't mind to do that and that is why many members number of posts is being affected because as long as the topic you responded is deleted automatically it will affect the number of our post and the funniest part is that you won't get paid if the posts is deleted before the 7th day.

Exactly, stop pretending on what you don't know, Because doing that will never help your condition or what you want to archives,So the newbie should follow the rules and regulations of the forum,And they should feel free and ask questions on what they don't have knowledge on it,So don't waist your time on posting nagative topic.

On 4/11/2020 at 9:55 AM, Raven said:

Hi guys, this topic is for the newbies and old members in this forum. Why many of you creating topic that contain a question that you know the answer? I saw many posts like and i think that's not a good idea because you're wasting your time fooling yourselves, if moderators find your topic has contain common questions just like "how to bind cryptotalk on my yobit account?", "how to earn money here?", and etc. they will delete it immediately because these common questions answered by the pinned post in the forum, you just need to open it and read the rules of the forum. So i suggest to people who did that, stop fooling yourselves because you're just wasting your time. 

Could you give me good reputation point if you agree with me? Thanks. 

Hey @Raven hope you will be well with health. my dear companion, trust you are wellIt is genuine that the arbitrators erase all posts that are comparable with a similar thought and rehashed, so we need to make our cooperation consistently unmistakable and unique in relation to different posts. Best of Luck.

Hi guys, this topic is for the newbies and old members in this forum. Why many of you creating topic that contain a question that you know the answer? I saw many posts like and i think that's not a good idea because you're wasting your time fooling yourselves, if moderators find your topic has contain common questions just like "how to bind cryptotalk on my yobit account?", "how to earn money here?", and etc. they will delete it immediately because these common questions answered by the pinned post in the forum, you just need to open it and read the rules of the forum. So i suggest to people who did that, stop fooling yourselves because you're just wasting your time. 

Hi friend! 

You are absolutely right. I really appreciate you and I also see some questions like that and I also advises them to not wasting their time and I also think that they are not following the proper rules and regulations of this forum so that's why they don't know about it.

You are not too far off are number of part who are making tedious post additionally post substance That have neither rhyme nor reason. I likewise propose them to stop since mediators erase their posts promptly and this simply time squandering for them and for us too. Why can't they use search form or stop posting obvious things.

Hy bro! 

You are absolutely right. And I also see some people who are copying other people's posts and they are also fooling themselves and wasting their time because their posts will be banned by the admins because of copying. And they are are following the rules and regulations of this forum.

I slightly disagree with you my friend, don't you think those who ask the question has the freedom to ask at unless it interferes into someone else's matter more over it is not necessary that everyone knows everything this maybe the reason why the moderators promotes such doubts and queries and further to add they are being asked in beginners section which means most of the people surfing this section re beginners just like anyone of us was or is ones was

Yes, my friend, this thing is very frequent and noticeable in the forum. I have read a lot of posts that talk about things that I know since I entered the forum. They are just trying to collect their posts and win with empty talk.

You are not too far off are number of part who are making tedious post likewise post substance That have neither rhyme nor reason. I likewise recommend them to stop since arbitrators erase their posts promptly and this simply time wasting for them.

As we all know that many of the Post get deleted  because of spamming. If you avoid spamming you can escape from such problems. Only do reply to useful topic.

I support your talk on this, because people who doesn't get the opportunity or access blto join will discourage you in any possible way for you not to learn also because crypto is not platform to earn only but to increase the knowledge of what you know and what you don't know before my advice is just for to concentrate and keep yourself busy doing something reasonable as this.

I have seen many members especially begginers posting again and agin same topic i am new advice me its really anoying i think they should not do this and these type of posts should be deleted by the forum at once.That would be great and i will suggest al members not to creat such anoying posts make some sense