Stop fooling yourself - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Stop fooling yourself

Shockingly, you see a part with the position of a full part who posts a subject about the discussion's guidelines and gets some information about it. This is an unmistakable trick. This flighty method of working ought to have an obstacle for it. This impediment is a negative communication and answering to chiefs.

This problem is largely present in the Crypto forum, where I find many recurring topics that contain the same ideas

I want everyone to do the search process before raising any topic, to ensure that it does not recur and to keep it from being deleted

• +1 1

In addition to earning money on this site, this site also gives us a lot of knowledge which is very beneficial for every member.  People who make fun of this forum deceive themselves.

• +1 1

I think they just doing it for creating new topic but they already have idea about that topic. This is really bad for those people who have no idea about that topic they can not create topic about that topic. Admin should check this and they should keep proper steps for those people.

• +1 1

I assume that there are a number of members who are creating repetitive posts that are not meaningless. I also advise them to stop because moderators delete their posts immediately and I know it is wasted for them right now.

I think the lack of meaningful articles is that it is not worth your while to come here and it should make a good point. Which, of course, made the video an overnight sensation.

• +1 1

Stop spreading spam and work to publish useful content. Do not deceive us and deceive yourselves. I hope everyone abides by the rules and avoids these methods of creating posts.

• +1 1

they ask so because they want to add something to the forum and they do not know much bout what to add that is why they do so and their topics are deleted after some time.

• +2 1

Just now, Ragibhasan10 said:

There are some topics in this forum that posting and commenting in them is waste of time because sooner or later the admins will delete those topics and we will lose all those posts and comments we have done in them.

Yes some of the new topics some topic are useless that why when ever we reply and the moderator delete the topic you will actually lose the post you did because Yobit will minus the post deleted that why mostly some are complain about there post has been deleted is better we know what is good and wrong. 

Well I am agree with you my friend. But asking questions in posts are made mostly by new members. Who joined this forum for earning and don't know what to do here. That's why they ask these questions. Later they find their relevant answer in their post. It is true the Moderators delete the topic of common question. But newbies and beginners don't know about this at beginning stage.

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Hello my friends, we should not deceive ourselves. We have to follow the rules and post the necessary so that we can learn and gain knowledge. We will create new posts by eliminating this nonsense. Thank you.

I think that's enough a new member should focus on learning the general Rules and Regulations in about forum section and then go by reviewing member post especially in Beginners Section to enable see FAQs to learn from them or learn from similar questions, topics and comments that had already been published by other beginners

I noticed many of the new topics contain the same kind of questions you mentioned and never cared replying to them because anyone can tell they wrote those topics just to earn more TALK tokens but they will get deleted anyway and same to replies on them so no need to waste our time to write a comment that will get deleted 

• +2 1

You say for all about that there are many reasons to writing post of duplicate there are many questions raises about many things people are not known these we should try to out senior members point of view. 

Yes dear mate you are right.  We have a lot to learn in life if we try to be smart.  If we fool ourselves we can learn a lot from our lives.  There is no substitute for education or knowledge to succeed in life.  There is no substitute for knowledge to deal with all kinds of situations.  Thank you for posting what you need.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am new member and making our posts useful i know that your topic is very exciting and good but some people makes posts that have no meaning. I am working on this forum and have a lot of trust on this forum. 

• +1 1

On 4/11/2020 at 5:55 AM, Raven said:

Hi guys, this topic is for the newbies and old members in this forum. Why many of you creating topic that contain a question that you know the answer? I saw many posts like and i think that's not a good idea because you're wasting your time fooling yourselves, if moderators find your topic has contain common questions just like "how to bind cryptotalk on my yobit account?", "how to earn money here?", and etc. they will delete it immediately because these common questions answered by the pinned post in the forum, you just need to open it and read the rules of the forum. So i suggest to people who did that, stop fooling yourselves because you're just wasting your time. 

Could you give me good reputation point if you agree with me? Thanks. 

Some people don't know how to create a good post and later results to question, how will a member (as in Ranking) be asking how to bind his account, is he trying to say he has not been receiving payment before now, we should learn to be constructive and not only focus on creating post to earn

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes this should also be presented as a part of the community rules in beginners section as a warning on may a precaution for all new members so that those with an urge to make a successful spam should avoid doing so.

Yes we all must avoid doing these spammy things because it harms the overall reputation of the forum & we must bot do so. If we do good for the forum then forum in return would do great things for us. The admin will give more & more rewards to the users if they found it to be a fruitful thing.

• Useful or interesting 1

Beginners want to learn that's why they ask question maybe these question is not important for you because you already know the answer of these question but every person have not information like u so every person ask question according to their experience but it is better for all beginners before creating a topic they must search that this topic is already posted or not in forum

Yes you are right dear mate, lot of  people ask very easy question but that question answer already in the pinned post of the forum, so we must stop posting useless question in this forum otherwise our post will get deleted by the moderators.

I definitely agree with you my friend. I never reply to these kind of questions because there is a high probablity these posts will be deleted by the moderators and my reply will be deleted with it as well. I think members should only create topics if they have something valuable to add to the forum. If we don't pay attention to this simple rule, the forum will be a disorganised platform.

• +1 1

Now a days there are too much fake sites are existing which offers a good jobs and work.so don't trust such sites without proper research.in this is really a nice site for working.so pay full attention to your work and don't waste your time in making rough content.

Yes you are right my brothers. Please stop fooling yourself I think it is the not good act and also some people's same topic produced I think it so not  good and moderator delete these post and we also got the deleting post.

• +2 1

Hey we are all here for a good purpose. So we all better act accordingly. It is advisable that we post fresh topics and contents that haven't been published or gained proper attention. Make sure that the topics are relevant and useful also truthful information. Only then you are working good.

• +1 1