Important for all new members in this forum - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Important for all new members in this forum

You've made a very good point by remaining us of the rules of the forum. The rules are very well stated and easy to be understood. What's important is for us to abide and respect those rule in order to avoid warning points or a complete ban.

Thanks for sharing all of this. All the time the rules are changing so we need to updated all of them all time. Though  everybody know that they must read the rules and regulation, most of them don't do this. They just pass away. But this should not to be. 

Thank you for these vivid information and actually it will very important to the newbies who recently joined and it will also serve as a guide line to them in these forum in achieving success. Finally abiding by the rules and regulation of the forum is the major aspect here.

Thanks a lot for this informative and helpful post, as a beginner I really need this information, it has become easy for me and I think all beginners should understand and read these rules.
 You mentioned some very important issues like limitations, reputation....

I am new on this platform and I joined it a few days ago.And after reading this post of you, I got to learn a lot that I did not know about this platform.

If I tell you the truth, this post of yours is very informative, after reading it carefully, I have learned a lot about this platform and all my problems have gone away.

I am very thankful to this platform and to all the seniors like you.

Hello sir, thank you very much. It is necessary for all beginners to abide by the rules and laws in order not to make mistakes. Please inform us about any new or any update on the laws and how will we be informed if there is any update in the forum rules?

• +2 1

Thank you so much for your  important post all the biginers should have to learn all about the rules and regulations. It is very informative post

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you very much for this great topic, the truth is that I am very grateful because these topics help us to understand how to do the right things and not have problems with our accounts for a bad management of it, it is very important that we apply these recommendations, thank you very much.

Hi, I am also a new member of this forum.  And thank you so much for giving me an idea about this  I read your whole thing beautifully.  And I have gained experience.  I ha.ve gained a lot of knowledge about working.  Hopefully soon I will be able to make regular money here.

I advise to all member to keep well communication to their senior year and always take suggestions from it how to talk with other people in the whole market and how to become a good trader in the market because many people are very curious to join different online site but most of them don't know how to start their work on it and how to gain a basic and perfect knowledge and information about this site which will be able to do to become a good played in the whole market.

A message from me to all the new members first you need to go through the rules and regulations then have it in my that you are here to learn not to earn because once you have knowledge in this forum you can apply that knowledge in creating your post which will bring you nothing but good reputations and lastly avoid plagiarism.

You have given a lot of good information to your topic. Everyone should read your topic once so that they can gain a lot of knowledge.This topic is very important for beginners.

• +5 1

Благодарю за данный пост. Это пособие действительно пригодится каждому. Ведь вы предоставили лично мне и участникам, все правила этого и всех других важных вещей. Eщё раз спасибо за столь важную информацию.

Very helpful topic for all. I think the newbie can learn from this topic about the forum. I saw most of the newbies are creating topics without maintaining the forum's rules. And they're also getting banned soon. Overall it is mandatory that you first need to learn about this forum then try to make topics.

Thank you for sharing this important topic. Those who are new to this platform will definitely face many obstacles. Because they don't know many things properly or don't understand the rules. But they should start working by understanding the rules properlyIf they do not understand something they should seek help from others. If you work in the right way, you will be able to earn good money and you will be successful in your work

It is important for all new members in this forum and working carefully and provided very well. There is no mistake and it can be given nicely. And so that fame can earn fame. To work in this forum, you have to work very carefully. So I think it's very important for new members.

Thanks for sharing a usefull information for the newly joined members in this forum this will help us in attaining more attention to the rules of the forum which put a positive impact of energy to draw useful pack of information to the forum with out fear. 

Beginners will have to read the rules first and then slowly understand the forum and what to do. With time everybody understands what is most important and tries with honest approach to be a member that will help the forum gain. Some of these posts are very interesting, but for my part, I am advising beginners to make no new posts, until they understand why posts are deleted. Using the search in the forum, will help everyone find if there are posts that are close to what you want to create and avoid deletions.

Thanku you so much for coming up with such a topic, as a beginner it will be so helpful for me . Everyone should really read these before starting their jobs. Hoping that you would continue to share such topics.

I really impressed with your experience and way of understanding. Thanks to giving us such a valuable information. I also newbie as I never longer time to join this forum. And tried to make my mistakes correct. I hope your information is really useful for all. 

yes this is very good important in every new member in this forum because every new member should care fully post this site and get good beneefit.this is very good and trusted site in the world.

thanks

On 4/11/2020 at 12:26 AM, Zaino34 said:

Thank you my friend for sharing all this useful information here and collecting all these topics. Really everyone should read and benefit from it and it is good to collect them all in one topic so that we can read them all at once

I do not think it is that difficult to read the forum rules and the important data of the forum in order to learn but people do not do that either in any case.

This is very important when starting because many times we enter without any information and we tend to make mistakes, which leads us to study the entire forum before starting any topic about it. The first 100 posts are important to develop ourselves and to be able to read all parts of the forum to get results faster, posts like these help a lot to start taking advantage of the forum following all the rules.

Thanks for this meaningful information. I also agree with you. After joining this plateform first we should try to learn about the rules and regulations of this forum. Then we should try to follow these rules and regulations of this forum.  We should try to create our content more informative and unique. Because if our content more informative and unique then we can get more reputations.

• +1 1