Basic rules of begginner section. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic rules of begginner section.

Thank you, my friend, for the benefit and for the information that some beginners may ignore in this wonderful forum, and everyone who has useful information must provide it to others so that they can benefit from it.

Hey mate!Thanks for your great information.You shared a great idea witb us.I am a newbie and i am so pleased to be here.You are right we should share a topic which should be helpful to beginners.We should make our topics in simple and easy words.And we should not post useless topic to make trouble fir the beginner.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes I really agree With your opinions. That as a begginer we have follow the rules and laws applied by the moderators and the authorities. Which are the tgta posts must containing at least 100 characters, don't copy paste, and don't send irrelevant data and also don't scamm anyone. Otherwise you will be banned. 

The begginers should first read the guidelines and then should start posting because many begginers doesn't know about the basis rules of crypto even about crypto itself so it would be better for them .

Beginner section is very important, especially for beginners. We should make easy and useful topics here, so beginners should get benefits from it which helps them to work on the forum properly. 

Share good knowledge, so newbies can learn more about crypto world. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hy friends I hope you have a good day I am new here I want to ask that it's so easy to work in beginners section because we are beginners

Thank you for this information. Since we are beginners, we need to remind us of this information some times. In addition, we must adhere to a good reputation to maintain the account.

Hey mate, I am agree your post, beginner must follow the post of the forum, if our forum member not get any information to our post, this post will go to useless post criteria, as a result our account can get banned in this forum.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thank you mate! Your information is helpful for the beginners. I appreciate you but one thing that is mandatory to add is please don't make duplicate topics because it will be deleted by the admin/moderator with all the comments. Make sure that you are following the rules and the regulations of this forum.

Well said, also i suggest to other users to write with capital letter at the beginning of the sentence as I still see some users write without it.

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing the information my friend. These rules helps me and newcomers and newbies for the basic rules and regulations. It is helpful and aware that the content is to be informative. 

• +1 1

sure, i assume we ought to create very critical and lovely topic on this novices section with easy explanation of words that beginners will gain with the aid of gaining knowledge of things and enhance their knowledge from the content material

Thanks for this wonderful post. As a new member illecinsider all the points as you mentioned you in your post. 

In my opinion every post need to be constructive so that all can achieve good reputaion and learn more by reading  senior's post one can make himself enough experience to earn more. 

Well numerous apprentices doesn't have a clue about the fundamentals here in cryptotalk. I think the above all else they have to do here is perused the rules so they can reduce the mix-ups that thay can submit.

Hey mates,the first thing that beginners have to do is  to read the rules and regulations, its is the most important thing a beginner to do. When you  post topics first you have to write easy topics ad try to dont make any mistakes  because it ca me removed if it have a mistake

On 10.04.2020 at 05:04, Ch Ayyan said:

In the beginner section you have  to focus  I these things :

1- your topic have some good information about the beginners  and their problems. 

2- Make topics in simple words that the beginner should easily understand.

3- don't post any useless topic that moderatores will remove  your  topics  quickly. 

If found my topic  useful  then appropriate  me with good  reputation  to make more good  topics.

I myself often notice that a large number of new users write their posts and create new topics without bothering to read the rules of the forum. But I would like to note that it is not worth imposing serious punishments for such errors!

Yes really agree with you , I must consider always that especially to the newbie who are new on this forum . This post is already post by the moderators here from about the cryptotalk forum section .I think we should be follow the rules and instructions at the cryptotalk forum.

• +2 1

Yes, basically!  Really agree with you, I will definitely always consider it especially for those who are new to this forum.  This post has already been posted by moderators here about the Cryptotalk forum section.  In fact, it is our duty to follow the rules and instructions in the Cryptotalk forum.

First of Thanks for sharing this kind of information and you have explained well. In my point of view these rules and laws are suitable for all the sections to follow by the members.we can easily follow these  points on the other sections also.

Edited by Zafarwaheed

Yes i agree  with you,in order to share this information with a partner, but you are making regular rules and repetitions for this forum, please post some other useful ones as it is usually seen in posts pinned to these sections.

The purpose of beginner section is to educate beginners who joined crypto currency new so that it will enable them to know how crypto currency works and the tips and tricks sorrounded in crypto currency that is why it is very important to use simple and direct information without too much technical terms so that they won't get confuse and they can easily assimilate the message .

In the beginner section you have  to focus  I these things :

1- your topic have some good information about the beginners  and their problems. 

3- don't post any useless topic that moderatores will remove  your  topics  quickly. 

If found my topic  useful  then appropriate  me with good  reputation  to make more good  topics.

First of Thanks for sharing this kind of information and you have explained well. In my point of view these rules and laws are suitable for all the sections to follow by the members.we can easily follow these  points on the other sections also.

Yes sir agree with you, In beginners section we should share basic information about forum and cryptoworld in simple words that newbies understand it quickly because they don't have much information.if we make it at hard and upper level then newbies will not be able to understand.

•  

No doubt these are the fundamental rules for posting in Beginners section,

One has to put all these basics  things in to consideration to Capture their attention to also benefits from the contents.

That's why I always says those who are devoted posting constructive, interesting topics in Beginners section purposely for educating, enlightening, motivating, encouraging and inspiring t them to become successful too in their various participation, I describe them as best competent, effective and efficient teachers who can stand in any given learning environment to impact knowledge.

Qudos to them once again!!!

Thank you for the useful advice. I am still learning everythink I can from cryptocurrencies and for the forum and I need advice how to proceed, if this is the best I will take it and remember that and I like simple words too but how are you going to tell more simple the word blockchain or transaction. These are important to know so simple words is not a very good advice. The correct will be to learn the terms and the difficult words because we otherwise will not understand anything about crypto.

Begginers must understand this one rule, do not try to understand the forums questions and rules, try to follow them , you will be fine, make sensible reaction to topics, good replies and good threads , they will help this forum move forward, and if you mis you will be banned

On 4/10/2020 at 3:04 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

In the beginner section you have  to focus  I these things :

If found my topic  useful  then appropriate  me with good  reputation  to make more good  topics.

Yes of course, these are some common mistakes that some of the investors make. Many beginners do not understand many topics because the topic is hard for them to comment on.

There are some rules for beginners in the first place that their accounts can be banded if they do not have to comply. Must post 100 which must be valid. The correct question must be answered and no one's post can be copied

I,m very thankful for your kind information. You are right we have to made the topic that contain the right information about that topic. We have to use easy wording that reader can easily understand and make a good response to your topic. Before writing any topic, comment or post you have to follow the rules and regulations of cryptotalk forum.