Basic things you should know to create New topics. - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Basic things you should know to create New topics.

In order to work on this platform you must know every post and comment you need to know.  Have a good idea of the basics, from which others can learn and benefit.

hello everybody I would like to say that before creating a new Post we must read the rules which have been pinned in every section so that we can understand what section are we dealing with and what we can post and what we can't post.

When new topics are created in the forum, new attitudes are created among everyone and the focus is on creating motivation to know, which increases the motivation to work.  The development of the forum is the responsibility of all of us. It enables us to get our own reputation and the skills of others. In a positive post, the directors select the candidates and determine their qualifications in the forum.

The basic thing is your suggestion and  your idea which make your topic valuable. So if you are creating your posts with good contents then you can get more reputation points. So be careful about your topic. Give the proper suggestions to your topic reader. 

And crate your posts with new ideas which helps the people whom are working there guide them in proper format. 

The basic thing is your suggestion and  your idea which make your topic valuable. So if you are creating your posts with good contents then you can get more reputation points. So be careful about your topic. Give the proper suggestions to your topic reader. 

And crate your posts with new ideas which helps the people whom are working there guide them in proper format. 

Yes my friend I hope you will be fine I am agree with you you should follow the rules and regulations and write simple topics to this platform  Everyone can easily understood .

Yes absolutely, you are right that many members write incomprehensible posts and comments that are not related to the contents of the post. In my opinion, do not write useless comments or posts if you do not know about this topic. You have to focus on making your posts useful and relevant, and I'll focus on that as well.

Knowledge about that certain topic. You should start a topic only if you have enough knowledge. Try to make it simple and interesting so that other on this forum can understand and discuss it. Also try to find that this topic is already not being discussed.

On 1/25/2021 at 6:20 PM, MMDsh22 said:

You're right, my friend, publications should be written in simple words and with uncomplicated information so that they're easy to understand for members, especially for beginners. 
So we must read all the sections in this forum so that we are able to post the posts in the right place

This helpful in sequence and it is focal for us to be responsive of the criteria for accommodating and deleting the job hence that we bottle win burden of our posts and give rise to them free from defects and usual��

On 4/9/2020 at 9:50 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Recently I noticed  there are  alot of members  who are  confused about  it. They are not making  post in right  sections, They try to make outstanding  posts but not understandable. I have some tips to Guide them and to decrease deleting  posts. 

* first I want you all read the main points of all te sections. So that you can understand  perfectly which  topiw should  posts  in which sections.

* secondly  I want to ask you always use simple words  and your  posts should be understandable to everyone.  And I think  if someone  try to make their posts in too difficult  words he also don't  know what to write and  in the result his topic make no sense.

Thirdly you could be good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you soms  benefit for you.
I expect my topic has benefited everyone. Thank you

thanks for the information and definitely i am ne here and i am also confused to post on the topic because i can not understand the things right now so thanks for the suggestion. 

Thanks for sharing this information with us. Yes for writing a new topic you follow these things that your topic must contain useful and unique content that .Don't copy the content from others posts that is not acceptable. And you must follow the rules of the forum.

Yes you say right many people on this forum creates  topics on this forum they do not follow rules so thier topics are related by forum because they are irrelevant to the forum.some topics are relecant to forum they are also deleted the reason is that some times they are repeated and sometimes not usefull.

Thank you for the busy guides and tips on how to create a useful topic but I am just a new member so I am not in a hurry to start creating topic now because when I do everybody will surely see it and I don't have the knowledge yet about cryptocurrency to do that kind of thing

In order to do any kind of works, one has to have a basic idea about that task. Because, even if there is no initial idea his knowledge, there will be no good response from that task.

Before creating a topic , choosing a topic , writing a post, we have to be well examined to the rules of gatherings so that we post significant work on significant segment of crypto conversation gathering. As much we taken after the rules as we earned from crypto conversation gathering with ease and no caution focuses for us.

• +1 1

Yes, of course we should use simple words.So that people can easily understand that we are saying something inside the post and they can lay down this topic and tell us their thoughts.

The basic things we must know to create topics include the complete knowledge about cryptotalk that is how to make our topic popular and trending. Don't create topics which are already posted. Search for the keywords whether the topic was already discussed or not.

On 4/9/2020 at 10:50 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Recently I noticed  there are  alot of members  who are  confused about  it. They are not making  post in right  sections, They try to make outstanding  posts but not understandable. I have some tips to Guide them and to decrease deleting  posts. 

* first I want you all read the main points of all te sections. So that you can understand  perfectly which  topiw should  posts  in which sections.

* secondly  I want to ask you always use simple words  and your  posts should be understandable to everyone.  And I think  if someone  try to make their posts in too difficult  words he also don't  know what to write and  in the result his topic make no sense.

Thirdly you could be good source of information for the forum, so that in the future you will have a friend who offers you soms  benefit for you.
I expect my topic has benefited everyone. Thank you

This is a great suggestion.  Newcomers should follow the post well.  So that they can also post on the right side.  Because the right post increases your payment.  Protects your ID from being banned.

The new clients should peruse the post genuinely. Since it is vital to see these things and recollect prior to posting any subjects. Another post should contain enough data about a specific point with the goal that the client can get enough data to improve in crypto world.

It’s very effective to see people work hard to make the content more effective and you must find this post even more important because a lot of people have similar posts like posts being deleted for a long time so they can understand the issues and work on it.  It is possible that they will be able to bypass the deleted comments because they have simply deleted the useful comments or you may say that it is not good enough for the campaign so use it as a complete and helpful member. It will not be deleted. About good posts  We have to read all the sections to get the idea and then we try to write things that deserve the attention of others and we don't write things just for the sake of making money. Thank you.

Thanks for introducing this topic mate. Most of us in this forum only look forward in creating posts and not in topics. The reason mainly for this is that they are afraid for their posts to get deleted. But if you follow all the rules and then create a topic , then your topics would be of much use to others and wont get deleted.

Yes, you are right. A person must know which section he is publishing before publishing any topic because this section is for beginners and the topics must be easy and simple so that the beginner understands the topic

Hello friends first of all i want to say thanks to the person who  created the topic i was also confused about it and you gide us with your experience. As i am bigner i started to work on this platform few day ago.

Right because we need that we should post basic things and balance and use would be full of meaning that it will also earn people's profit and people will get to learn a lot and they should also increase knowledge In my love, this is a very small but small flame platform that gives us a lot of information to learn. 

Of course when posting a topic here in the forum we must consider some issues, such as we must read the rules of the forum., People who will be affected by it and comment more I will be able to do everything when I follow the rules of this platform and stay united.