Best trade vs Worst trade - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
duncun007

Best trade vs Worst trade

In crypto we seeΒ  lot of coins do 10x but we also see coins dumping 97% in value so i want you guys to tell me your best and your worst trade ill start

-best trade was dgb in early 2017

-worst trade is probably STORM i kept holding and it kept dumpingΒ πŸ˜‚

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 3

6 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

In crypto we seeΒ  lot of coins do 10x but we also see coins dumping 97% in value so i want you guys to tell me your best and your worst trade ill start

Worst trade is STQ. I hold it because the price is down. But the longer I hold it instead of going up it even goes down until it finally becomes a junk coin. Because the developer leave their project.

• +1 1

Sadly i never got 10x coin but dumping coin.

-my best trade isΒ dogecoin, untill now i still follow this coin

-my worst trade could be btg, i bought a lot but it is dumping all the time since it was born.

• +1 1

22 minutes ago, Deborah Christine said:

Worst trade is STQ. I hold it because the price is down. But the longer I hold it instead of going up it even goes down until it finally becomes a junk coin. Because the developer leave their project.

STQ was a pain for lots of people but a friend of mine made profit because he bought it in ICO, which is why i always tell people not to invest in ICO tokens because eventually it will dump to zero.

38 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

I still remember when I got the energy from that moment I also sold it. at this time the coin bounced and made me regret that I once sold at a low price

5 minutes ago, Dprincebh said:

My worst trade was Bitcoinwhite it keep dumping and I holding hoping it will make a U-turn but it didn't

Do you buy that coin at a high price if you keep it? Don't you know that risk is the biggest risk in trading?

4 minutes ago, Dprincebh said:

I didn't buy it actually I got it from an airdrop, I know about trading but as you know some mistake can't be avoided

From the airdrop, it is OK but I suggest that if you enter the trade, you may have to first learn the minimum problem of trading in the free market, for this crypto market

45 minutes ago, Dprincebh said:

My worst trade was Bitcoinwhite it keep dumping and I holding hoping it will make a U-turn but it didn't

thats so sad but a piece of advice is to never invest inΒ any fork of bitcoin because they're all scams, bitcoincash, bitcoingold, bitcoinwhite and bitcoindiamond.

41 minutes ago, Muneeb said:

In my life i trade on forex and make good money through that but my worst trade when my trades are stuck and i am waiting for the right time. Last week i start to tarde on BTC and i make good money through it and it my great experience in crypto trading.

i have tried forex and i must say its not as profitable as trading altcoins.

trading is very risky even you are expert trader , still if you do little mistake everything can gone. so its very important to never mistake is trading.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

3 hours ago, duncun007 said:

I think we have all made mistakes. When I started in Crypto I had no idea what I was doing. I made some small profits and was addicted. And then lost most of it in one stupid move. I've only recently started recovering from that with some successful trades.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, Doge,Β Bytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

One of my best trades was EOS in 2017 - bought for 0.95c and sold for $12.00.Β  Was very lucky on the timing of that one, who would've known it would move like that in a few weeks!!

8 hours ago, duncun007 said:

and now followed by npxs. usually, if a coins join big exchange like binance, pump is like in front your eyes, but not with npxs. i don't know whats wrong, decreased volume exchange is the sign

Literally my first attempt to margin trade. I won and lost a k in a short period of time. It was a lesson in risk management that can stick, and build a better strategy upon. My technicals were right. Just, the fact that I fell on assumptions made me think.

6 hours ago, makuny said:

ELIX. 2017 worth 8k in my portfolio. Today zero.Β 

8k? ok thats a lot to lose sorryΒ buddy and its the first time hearing about this coin but a lot of coins went bust after the 2017 bull run.

10 hours ago, duncun007 said:

I don't know about the worst trades because there a lot coins which did -90% or more, the best one I did was on NXT. I bought a bunch of them atΒ 900-1000 sats when BTC wasΒ still in the 300-600$ range. Sold almost all of them between 1$ and 1.5$, I also held enough to receive a nice stash of ARDR and IGNIS from them.Β 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.playbetr.com?r=5327
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://fivebucks.com/

I have a lot of experience but I lost a lot of trades including Bitcoin, trx, xlm, btg, and a lot maybe you are hasty in buying and selling decisions these snakes and this is the trade that did not lose you will not learn

Worst trade i did i sold like 100k coins of a certain token, price was like 0.001 cents and 1 week later the coin got traded 1-1 to another coin and they got to 1$, coin was Timereum and after rebranding ELIXIR. I missed that whole pump and dump so sad

• +1 1

16 hours ago, CryptoMaster said:

I don't know about the worst trades because there a lot coins which did -90% or more, the best one I did was on NXT. I bought a bunch of them atΒ 900-1000 sats when BTC wasΒ still in the 300-600$ range. Sold almost all of them between 1$ and 1.5$, I also held enough to receive a nice stash of ARDR and IGNIS from them.Β 

bitcoin was between that range in 20115 so you must have been holding NXTΒ  since that time and sold in 2017 bull run...you my friend are a legend and have iron nerves and probably strongest hand in cryptoΒ 

10 hours ago, duncun007 said:

bitcoin was between that range in 20115 so you must have been holding NXTΒ  since that time and sold in 2017 bull run...you my friend are a legend and have iron nerves and probably strongest hand in cryptoΒ 

Ahah thank you my friend, yes I held them and many other alts from that period. It was surely easier back then, with BTC price so low you could buy tons of alts for ridiculous prices! I think the one on which I lost a lot of possible profit was with Gulden NLG, I held them for a lot and sold most of them around 1000/1100 sats when they went as high as 10000 sats if my memory isn't wrong. I made some profits in that case, but I could have made some whole BTCs if I held them a little bit more!

• +1 1

10 hours ago, CryptoMaster said:

Ahah thank you my friend, yes I held them and many other alts from that period. It was surely easier back then, with BTC price so low you could buy tons of alts for ridiculous prices! I think the one on which I lost a lot of possible profit was with Gulden NLG, I held them for a lot and sold most of them around 1000/1100 sats when they went as high as 10000 sats if my memory isn't wrong. I made some profits in that case, but I could have made some whole BTCs if I held them a little bit more!

yea back then all coins pumped easily because bitcoin price was so low ,nowadays there is noΒ small cap that has the possibility to blow up 100x like that, ad also be glad you sold it at over 1000sat because its been dumping for a while now i think it even went below 100sat

On 10/18/2019 at 9:54 AM, duncun007 said:

I just freelance trader, but I still hodl token that dump to deep, it's almost worthless, price just only 1 satoshi and no buyer. and I have good experiece when buy xrp in 1.2$ and sell it when 3$

βœ…Β Trade what you see, not what you expectΒ βœ…
#ProphetInvestor

Β 

20 hours ago, makikhan said:

when you want to start work in crypto currency then you analyze the market and you wait for good signal and then you trade on it this is the best trade and some time you trade blindly without analyzing then this is you worst trade

i think stock market can be analysed and predicted easily with indicators but the crypotcurrency market is a crazy market that doesn't uphold to indicators so its mostly luck and early trade entry.

6 hours ago, duncun007 said:

yea back then all coins pumped easily because bitcoin price was so low ,nowadays there is noΒ small cap that has the possibility to blow up 100x like that, ad also be glad you sold it at over 1000sat because its been dumping for a while now i think it even went below 100sat

You're right, if I kept holding those NLG I would be deep in the red right now. I think we can still witness altcoins going 100x - 1000x in the future, even if only for a random pump and dump. In the past was easier to stack a lot of alts because with BTC price so low, even if you dumped 1/3 of a BTC on an alt you would have lost just 100-150$ at worst.Β 

13 hours ago, CryptoMaster said:

You're right, if I kept holding those NLG I would be deep in the red right now. I think we can still witness altcoins going 100x - 1000x in the future, even if only for a random pump and dump. In the past was easier to stack a lot of alts because with BTC price so low, even if you dumped 1/3 of a BTC on an alt you would have lost just 100-150$ at worst.Β 

yea it was easier to see 100x back then like you said because of bitcoin price but with the price of bitcoin now i dont think we will see those pumps again but maybe 5-10x is more likely. waves did a 4x 10 months ago and im back on it now hoping to see 2x maybe...

Edited by duncun007
doubled

3 hours ago, datslimboi said:

My best trade is Bread Token BRD in April/May 2018 and my worst trade is Cortex coin CTXC in November 2018, where I lost 60% of my invested funds.

itts good you made some profits to cover your losses but i literally havent heard about either one of these coins, but a piece of advice...never hold a coin that dumped on you more than 15%.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.