"My late start in the world of Bitcoin"  - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

"My late start in the world of Bitcoin" 

On 4/7/2020 at 7:00 AM, abualez said:

I think  I am very fortunate as a beginner to have joined to the cryptotalk the forum that restored my lost hope for wealth in the digital world after a struggle that lasted three years was full of real difficulties, the worst of which were the fraudulent sites that were steals money that an individual spend it long nights to earn. I think this forum will be the seed of a huge and wonderful future for many novice traders who want to join the world of digital bitcoin. Really, I am very proud to join this forum

It is better a little late than never to arrive, but difficulties and challenges always come when you are inexperienced in the world of cryptocurrencies or in other topics, obstacles always arise that are the ones that teach us how to do things well and in who should be mistrusted

• Useful or interesting 1

Just like you, this forum also gives me good hope, I learn a lot from people with great experiences.  and I feel lucky to have found out about this forum thanks to yobit, I hope it serves for my development as a cryptocurrency entrepreneur.

Hello, totally agree, very lucky and happy to belong to this great forum called CryptoTalk since it is a great source of information wisdom where there is a community of the best in this world of cryptocurrencies and sell us the run of learning to beginners already those who are not so beginners I hope to belong to this great community for a long time
Luck and big winnings
A big greeting

This forum offers unbeatable campaigns, which allow everyone to enter and obtain a small capital to start in this, it is similar to what faucets did in their time, the truth is, I like the community that the forum has and they have a lot of information,  That works for both newbies and veterans, here we are all the same and that is the best.

in 2017, i didn't know anything about cryptocurrency.. and i got scammed of it..
now, I had some information to help me alot about cryptocurrency. and I think i will start to start my journey in BTC for sure as one in the top list of high coin value. it is not too late for me to even as a begginer to start trading using BTC. 
BTC has good price now and I think it will keep raise. it is ok if BTC had value down, and because of this pandemic, but BTC is so stable not a real issue for BTC, it can survive in 2020 and in future. BTC is still a best choice !

I must confess that i feel blessed being part of this great forum because we have been offered good opportunity to earn and learn more about Cryptocurrency which is why i think all those newbies need to concentrate to learn because this forum carries most of the informations every newbies need to know to progress in the field of Cryptocurrency.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am so proud you atleast started now it is legitimate and worthy. Other sites can compete but is never good as  this trading platform . There are clear chances of you getting educated about how the bitcoin in being processed in the financial markets. it's a great initiative from your side so you don't have to consider late. Do safe and go with rules and regulations.

I met them at the end of 2017 but I invested until mid-2018, that was a good decision because if I had invested when it was worth $ 20,000 I would have lost a lot of money. Although I have known cryptocurrencies a bit late, I can still benefit from them since there are still many people who adopt them, we know that the world is digitizing.

Despite all the difficulties we face in the world of cryptocurrency, the noise of digital currencies is forcing us to acknowledge their existence. Indeed, he is lucky to have entered this world from the beginning and found someone to guide him on the right path away from fraud and losses.

• +1 1

Yes, I am also a beginner. I also came here in the dand to learn about digital currencies and to earn some good money as I am a student and I want money for my studies. There are hackers in all forums. You must not trust anyone without knowing about the offer.

• +2 1

There is no such thing as late in cryptoworld, you can start anytime but the earlier the better. You made a good decision, even though you have encountered some bad things along the way like been scammed, but still you have continued. You are the kind of person that has a long way to go and for sure because of your determination, you will be achieve what you want in the future.

This forum showed me that by working hard, you can besuccessful, it showed me that not all sites are scams and that when you really want to succeed you can achieve them.

Thanks cryptotalk.

It is never late to start you can be equal to experts in this market in short time if you continue gaining knowledge and experience and give time to this forum crypto talk which is developed to give you knowledge

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

"  Yes, I started this platform too late, but we are not too late for anything. I am here now and I am very happy to be here. I hope everything goes the way we want and we spend a long time here. Of course, it is important to be rewarded for our labor, labor fraudsters are at work everywhere. That's why it is necessary to be very careful."

1 hour ago, kenan 1 said:

@Oxygen99

You are completely right, my friend
We had the opportunity to work and learn at the same time on this forum, so we have to make our best efforts in that
There is no place to learn and work at the same time, but this place
Knowing that it is full of everything that is good, we must use the existing information so that we can share in its benefits together

And that is why we are being paid 10 talkcoin for each valid post we make so that it will encourage us to make useful quality posts that everyone will benefit from whenever they read, we have different sections where various aspects of Cryptocurrency are being discussed so let's take our time to learn and share the knowledge we acquire among ourselves.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have started in late time as well the good time actually is when the bitcoin has low price in 2010-11 the luckiest people who have been started in that time 

• +3 1

On 4/7/2020 at 4:03 PM, Maroua said:

Everything I said about this forum is true, and other fraudulent websites cannot compete with him even a little. We all love him so much because he gave us hope to work online.

Hello my friend .. We are all happy to join here and you have to remain calm. E-commerce needs to be slow and calm in dealing so that you do not lose the money that you invest with a simple mistake in entering the transfer data or in investment in the wrong currency

I feel that I am quite late to join this forum. But I am fortunate that I've found this. It is very evident from others post, how trustworthy this platform is and I am sure that cryptotalk is unlike all the other fraud sites out there. Here I am able to gain knowledge and money. And it doesn't matter I am late, I am happy to be a part of this forum. 

Welcome dear friend in crypto family. Yes dear i also feel lucky to be here in crypto world and it all due to this forum which give me opportunity to get in. 

The forum is really attractive, not like forums like bitcointalk and altcoinstalks. Welcome to the community

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, Crypto Talk is the best place for people who desperately want to work and learn about cryptocurrencies because they will find enough information and experience they need in order to start earning independently.  Crypto Talk is the real opportunity for every beginner who really wants to be unique in cryptocurrencies.  We have to be thankful and sincere for this forum which made me regain confidence in cryptocurrencies.

Here are some tips, since you are new to the world of encryption, first, do not buy encryption until after you are sure that the price you got is fair and secondly do not invest your money in fake sites because you will be defrauded

this possibility provided to you ought to be preferred due to the fact you bought it. but you could find it in any other place.this campaign that we advantage now will decide your destiny in the close to future, now not even the distant, and the maximum important things that benefit from it are different records and reports in addition to the capital that rewards you with it for sharing your critiques.

No, you are not late, you are in the beginning, the cryptocurrency projects are still in the beginning and will organize themselves, and this requires several years to organize them.

I would say you might be late to the sudden rise of popularity of bitcoin having in the past but you are not late to work hard and become successful to your journey in crypto currency. I would say that you could still catch up if you are just good enough in decision making to make a judgment to certain scenarios. The only thing that would only be your problem in these days is the sudden rise of frauds being interested in crypto currency. That is why the more you wanted to keep your career in the industry you better to be more equipped with knowledge and keep expanding the knowledge you already have every day about crypto currency.