Any one face this ptoblem - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Honny143

Any one face this ptoblem

Hope it could maybe because the low quality of posts or duplication of posts happened. Our decision is fatal. While selecting topics to reply,it is better to select those well established topics or posted about a month ago. Then we can reduce the deletion of posts due to topic deletion. 

This is the problem that all of us have to face my dear member. Do not worry about this. The posts that are not useful for others are deleted by the moderators.

On 4/7/2020 at 4:31 AM, Honny143 said:

Today I can't understand what's happen with my account my 60 posts are deleted, but I selected all useful topics to give my reaction, I know this is routine topic, but I want to know this problem created only for me are any one also face this problem, I know this forum deleted spam topics, but I have one suggestion agree are disagree its not matter, but I write in this topic if they deleted spam topics good but don't reduce our counts, because we don't no which post is spam and gives our reaction but few days later this topics deleted and our count also decrease its really frustrated present I feels.give your valuable comments

Hello mate, I personally too I'm facing the same situation with you, with useful meaningful and helpful content, but at the end of the day or some days the post will all be deleted, and I think this problem is affecting the entire members of the forum.

Have not face such problems neither. Just make sure you obey the rules and regulations that govern the platform and post topics that are relevant and useful 

Yes you are correct I am also facing to this problem this has effected all users of this forum I think there is cleaning up in the forum that's why many of our posts are being deleted we must be patience in this period.

In my opinion the topic is a little exaggerated, a lot of users lose their posts sometimes the reasons are known and sometimes they are unknown I also think there should be a message in which the reason for deleting your posts in your email .

Today I can't comprehend what's occur with my record my 60 posts are erased, however I chose all helpful points to give my response, I realize this is standard theme, yet I need to realize this issue made distinctly for me are any one likewise deal with this issue, I realize this gathering erased spam subjects, yet I have one recommendation concur are differ its not make any difference, yet I write in this theme in the event that they erased spam points great yet don't lessen our checks, since we don't no which post is spam and gives our response yet couple of days after the fact this subjects erased and our tally additionally decline its truly disappointed present I feels.give your significant remarks

My friend i have also experienced that one the gab between my number of post here in the forum is huge compared to the useful post on Yobit, meaning to say I have a lot of posts that got deleted. I found some of the reasons why, first is it is because you have violated some rules of the forum. 

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

On 4/7/2020 at 8:31 AM, Honny143 said:

Today I can't understand what's happen with my account my 60 posts are deleted, but I selected all useful topics to give my reaction, I know this is routine topic, but I want to know this problem created only for me are any one also face this problem, I know this forum deleted spam topics, but I have one suggestion agree are disagree its not matter, but I write in this topic if they deleted spam topics good but don't reduce our counts, because we don't no which post is spam and gives our reaction but few days later this topics deleted and our count also decrease its really frustrated present I feels.give your valuable comments

Dude it happens with every member of The Forum that there usefull content also got deleted with the topic and in this clean up system alot of posts and our posts get wasted so it's very hurt and disappointed thing. 

• +1 1

Yes, I have experienced this problem. Even though I had selected informative topics, my posts are still getting deleted. This might be because many posts get deleted as the admins clear contents to make the forum scam free.

the same incident happened with me more then once. many of my posts got deleted.& as a result i could not get the payment either. this caused me some trouble to access the information but eventually i did overcome it.

Hello my friend, a wonderful topic. In the past few days, more than one topic was deleted for me inside the forum, although members interacted with me and discussed a lot of them, but in the end they were deleted. I think there are laws that we should all read well and understand in encrypted conversation and work on new and important topics.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello my friend, as some have told you, that it is a routine and continuous process in this forum and perhaps in what is called the continuous cleaning process. I think the topic in this case is due to the forum’s management and its laws.

Sure my i am additionally facing this trouble.Due to the fact I published 178 and handiest 120 of them are left, the whole thing else is deleted, I do now not recognize what is occurring. And i did all of that submit at the beneficial and routined subject matter.

It is really sad to delete 60 posts because it is a large number, but it happens to many that they are exposed to deleting their posts during the period of cleaning the forum, moderators delete a lot of topics and comments and they are held accountable for any mistake, no matter how simple, so we must be careful while creating posts.

• +1 1

Yes of way this happened with all members, I expect the Yobit site alter admin they simple the home! There are various points and spammers yield, for this reason may be exceptionally fundamental to do the great and hopeful subject matter and put up, moreover we have to be to require portion fair on precise and helpful subject matter. I have as of now educating roughly that right here:

Hi friend i hooe you will be fine.I suppose its about in your submit, your publish should incorporate 100 characters to be counted at the price machine. Also recollect to create a brand new topic about cryptos due to the fact in case you post false approximately cryptos, your submit will be deleted at once.  @Baba g Sialkot

• +5 1

On 4/7/2020 at 8:31 AM, Honny143 said:

Its sad to lose such a large number of posts😓, especially when you spend hours in posting them, well hope for the best, and I hope moderators will look into this matter. Cuz its heartbreaking! Well keep working hard don't be demotivated, work with sincerity and again hope for the best.

• +5 1

No, friend, I have not encountered any such problem because if I look carefully before I answer any topic, if this topic is forbidden or correct, if it is a forbidden pic, then I will never comment on you because I know if you comment on any forbidden pic.  tpoic deletes your comment with it so you will notice it too. The only reason for those who have this problem is that they comment on the wrong topic and their account and comments are deleted so the calls are deleted and useful.  I hope you understand the comment is not

• +5 1

Yes I have had a lot of problems.Currently there are many problems in cryptocurrency to raise our money. I have heard before that there are many problems in this forum. After we work every week.  We would earn our money.  But now due to various problems we are not able to earn our money on time.  Hope to get well soon.

On 07/04/2020 at 8:31 AM, Honny143 said:

Hy dude most of the people face this problem but i think your post got deleted because may be you comment on the topic which is useless and moderators delete that topic so your post will also delete so try to do post on useful topics 

Hello my friend, I think that this problem does not only occur with you, but rather talk with most of the beginners and newcomers to this forum, but to solve this problem, my friend, you have to discover your mistakes and learn from them next time and you should publish slowly in order to avoid deleting your next posts. good luck my friend.