Don't act like moderators - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't act like moderators

You are right. We must respect our work by giving the person his right, meaning that if we see a useful and easy-to-understand publication, we must give a good reputation on it. Likewise, if we see a publication that is incomprehensible and has nothing to do with the forum, we must give it a negative reputation.

Hello dear members I hope you all are doing good and great job on this platform firstly I want to tell you that I personally think that we need to guide them we need to tell them how to react on the topic and making useful and positive content on this platform

• +3 1

Hello mate, I think the moderators are on the platform and they are doing there job, so you most not intervene in there duty, so don't just criticism any topic without any reason rather make corrections to them, thank you so much. 

Acting like mediators is not good, so we must educate and support them, not the other way around, and frustrate them with these behaviors.
It is normal for them to make some mistakes because they do not know the rules well, and we must not forget that we were like them at the beginning of our entry to the forum and had it not been for the support, appointment and advice of the members, we would not have learned how to work properly.

• +3 1

I agree with you, my friend, we must all help each other in order to develop together and contribute to the development of this forum as well. The topic of reputation was created in order to stimulate writing good topics and alerting not to post unhelpful posts.

I do not understand people who worry about what others do or do not do. The truth is, as long as we all follow the rules, I don't see why we should criticize those of us who are newbies and, in their opinion, we don't comment on an "interesting" post. Nor do I see how that can affect someone in the forum. Rather, the idea should always be to support each other. And the moderators' job should be left to the moderators. Success.

Actually, the members of this platform must Act within their capacity but I do not see anything wrong in you said because it is a very good advice for the members of this platform because giving positive reputation to the post that is meaningless or useless is a waste of time because the post will be deleted.

• +1 1

Thank you for this valuable participation, my dear friend, I agree with you, we must be active members and use our right to evaluate publications correctly and after that we must give each publication its right, either in the affirmative or in the negative

• +3 1

This is also a good observation that members should not act like moderator and the issue of criticism should stop completely because it will not help new member rather add to their phobia which is not good.

Helping the newbies means helping the forum.If we all start helping them we can definitely create a clean and enhanced ecosystem in the forum.In this way we all can be friendly here like a family.Criticizing each other will also be stopped.

• +3 1

I know you are right but friend we should appreciate our newcomers and guide us and also encourage us by giving likes and positive reputation. In this way they work with hard work and also with passion. And i think if we want to guide someone then we should tag them and then guide them.

you are right dear i also saw many people who criticize the newbie and report them dear i want to tell all those members who do that kinds of things is that you are not a moderator if you are not like the post then you just react according to you and not saying other members to give negative ratings and report against this post may be other members will likes the post so i told them to not do that because your act may be discourage the newbie

• +1 1

Yes, I agree with you. Good reputation should not be given to people who write in ways that violate the rules, because the reputation exists to encourage writing and not encourage mistakes. Therefore, there are negative audiences to warn others when wrong.

• +1 1

Yes , you are right that we should only encourage people to always improve the quality of their posts. We must support the beginners to become more experienced in publishing important information. If we want a reputation point, we must work hard inside the forum and write useful and distinguished posts always. I think so many newies spread spam post so report against this spammers is good work because we all wants this forum clean

I agree with you dear in this matter my friends let us put a suitable reputation for the good topic and in the event that the publications are useless and need a negative reaction to put a bad reputation on them and we have noticed that some members give good reputation to the unhelpful topics because they have benefited From it, this is a random and inappropriate way for us, so do not do like mediators and criticize people because mediators and supervisors did not delete this comment, and this means that it is acceptable or perhaps good. I mean to help beginners as much as possible and not break them at the beginning of their path

It is unethical to ask for credibility points from someone else, but everyone should take any criticism that we're here to to debate and express pleasant and unpleasant viewpoints.

Well my friend, in fact there are many members who arrogantly deal with beginners, we all started here as beginners and helped other members and that's exactly what to do with beginners today.

• +5 1

I totally agree with you we need to guide them by telling the instruction properly use unique information and contents in our post or comments we need to tell them to do their own research first before posting or before commenting here

It's really a supporting post. If newbies found the guide and the support they will perform much better than criticize or report them. And by time we'll have active brilliant members all around the forum.

We are one family, we all aim to succeed, so we must work hard to make this forum the best ever. Nobody has the right to act as mediators and criticize members. We must respect each other. Knowledge is the basis of success, so we must focus on knowledge.

• +4 1

You are right mate we where once all newbies to this forum but as time passed by we understood how to work and earn from this forum therefore, instead of criticizing newbies let's help them where they need help but they should not create unnecessary topics to just fill their post count but they should post meaningful posts that deserve a better contribution and always do some research on what is available in the forum..

On 4/5/2020 at 12:24 PM, Raven said:

I saw some post said that "Give good reputation point to those people who deserved it" and i agree with that but they also said "Don't give good reputation points to those topics that meaningless". My concern is this, why the people gave a certain topic a good reputation points if the content is meaningless? I think people gave good reputation points because they benefit to it, that's it. And please don't act like moderators, stop criticizing people because you have no rights to do that. Moderators didn't delete that post because they found it as a good topic for this forum. 

This is my opinion because i saw some people here are always criticizing newbies and reporting newbies. Lets help the newbies here while keeping the cleanliness and wealthiness of the forum. 

Thanks my friend for raising hands for the newbie or new members of the forum. As being a new member on the forum I don't know exactly that what type of post shall I needed to post on the forum. But I am working hard to gain as much knowledge as I can gain from the forum. So if the seniors members will report or give the negative feedback and negative ratings to new members then they will disheart and will leave the forum. So try to motivate everyone especially the newbies of the forum. Try to help them to make the valuable and useful post on the forum also. 

• +1 1

It is a good job not to act like middlemen, but not everyone deserves a good reputation. This is something we choose for people who give good information and are useful

• +2 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you
It is necessary for us to give a positive evaluation and support for useful publications that only provide us with positive and new information

Nobody has the right to act like moderators of cryptotalk forum because you can not banned or give any cryptotalk user a warning points. So if any newbies made a mistake try and correct them that's all.

• +2 1