Don't act like moderators - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Don't act like moderators

On 5/4/2020 at 3:24, Raven said:

Vi una publicación que decía que "Dale un punto de buena reputación a aquellas personas que lo merecían" y estoy de acuerdo con eso, pero también dijeron "No le des puntos de buena reputación a esos temas que no tienen sentido". Mi preocupación es esta, ¿por qué la gente le dio a un tema determinado puntos de buena reputación si el contenido no tiene sentido? Creo que las personas dieron puntos de buena reputación porque se benefician de ello, eso es todo. Y por favor, no actúen como moderadores, dejen de criticar a la gente porque no tienen derecho a hacer eso. Los moderadores no eliminaron esa publicación porque la encontraron como un buen tema para este foro. 

Esta es mi opinión porque vi que algunas personas aquí siempre critican a los novatos y denuncian a los novatos. Ayudemos a los novatos aquí mientras mantenemos la limpieza y riqueza del foro. 

You are right friend, we must not determine what is useful and what not because we all think differently, that a topic is not enough information for me does not mean it for everyone since there may be a lot of importance that we do not see each person equally and this makes we value more or less value the effort of someone to create a topic that in their opinion it is important to share.

Only the moderators are in charge of saying which topic is useful or not, remember that not all of us have the same interests, not all of us find the same topics interesting, so we must let everyone express themselves and make their publiications tyhat are the moderators who decide what theme is good or not.

Spoiler

апрвеноангнеанегпшгщдопасернопдшложрошгорапарорлт  олполдшлозджхз

• -2 1

I think that not every novice member in the field of cryptocurrencies may have good experience in trading, but he recently got acquainted with the forum and we have to help some and advise each other

We shouldn't act rude to the newbies because when they join here they don't know the terms and conditions of the forum so we should give them time and inform them the dos and don't guiding the forum so that their account will be safe.

On 4/5/2020 at 3:24 AM, Raven said:

I saw some post said that "Give good reputation point to those people who deserved it" and i agree with that but they also said "Don't give good reputation points to those topics that meaningless". My concern is this, why the people gave a certain topic a good reputation points if the content is meaningless? I think people gave good reputation points because they benefit to it, that's it. And please don't act like moderators, stop criticizing people because you have no rights to do that. Moderators didn't delete that post because they found it as a good topic for this forum. 

This is my opinion because i saw some people here are always criticizing newbies and reporting newbies. Lets help the newbies here while keeping the cleanliness and wealthiness of the forum. 

The moderators know their work, they do not need us to be, beyond making our recommendations to avoid warnings and prohibitions, those users who do not have an interesting message and have large amounts of "likes" are suspicious, it lends itself to think that they are being benefited by themselves or a group of people trying to cheat Crytotalk to earn more money and although the essence of writing is to win, in addition to learning and teaching you have to do it honestly, we cannot expect everyone to do it that way, but if you minimize these practices.
Nor can you think that we are right when we do not like a publication and others do, because everyone has a different way of perceiving things, but multi-accounts that are looking for money everywhere are always evident, they do not contribute anything, only problems.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

On 10/11/2020 at 6:27 PM, Javier5678 said:

Only the moderators are in charge of saying which topic is useful or not, remember that not all of us have the same interests, not all of us find the same topics interesting, so we must let everyone express themselves and make their publiications tyhat are the moderators who decide what theme is good or not.

You said it right, some members who thought they are gurus they critize post that does not suit their whims looking for  some deficit in such post rather in the eyes of the moderators such post is acceptable I think we should deviate from that attitude and give everyone chance to express their own opinions .

I am not agree with you. If anyone see any bad or useless content, he should guide him to don't share it again.

Edited by Tishevetra
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

We should act like moderators but with a threshold. You know, we shouldn't just report things right away. There are a lot of newbies here in the forum and I really think that we should consider them before reporting them right away. Let's try to correct them first instead of reporting.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is true that due consideration should be given to all the new members in this platform. It will take some time to learn about the basics of the platform. so it is not fair to report each and every new user because they are only learning the rules of this platform. it is up to us as experience the users to guide them in the right direction so that they can also become a successful user in the platform.

• +1 1

Everyone one of us in this forum have his/her own ways they view a posts or topic in this forum because own level of experience varies from each other and that is why you see some useful posts received negative rating, for that reason i think we need to report to the moderators whenever we received an undeserved rating and we should also keep making useful posts in order to guide the newbies to the right part.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are right.  I agree with you.  For those of us who are using Cryptotalk, it's not okay to use someone like Moderator.  We all work here as cryptocurrency members.  It is unethical for you to report to anyone unnecessarily and he will face problems.  Moderators are those who do various things for the welfare of cryptocurrency.  So we all have to be careful about this.

17 minutes ago, kenan 1 said:

@Oxygen99

I totally agree with you, my friend
But we must not interfere in the affairs of others and their affairs, that is, we should never interfere in the work of supervisors, for example, as they perform their duties perfectly.
In addition to not giving negative reviews to people, we are here to benefit everyone
If we see something that violates the rules, we just report it, nothing more

Yes my friend it is one of our duties as members of the forum to report any form of the forums rules and regulations because if we don't help the moderators do that the forum will not be free from copy and paste, spammers, paraphrasers etc. We have work as good ambassadors of the forum since we are one.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I understand what you are trying to say but we all know that at some point we had to report this and that because they arent learning at all they kept making these same little mistakes all over again which is too annoying i gave too many newbies a chance i didn't even saw a much a change from it.

• +1 1

Stop acting like moderators and criticising people on their comments. This is an areas for all those beginners like myself and we need to be guided properly instead of getting criticised.

Hello! The moderators on this forum are really fair to ensure fairness. If something goes wrong here, they punish members who do not follow the forum rules, and your reputation will not help you protect yourself from being banned. So do not act as moderators and carefully follow the forum rules.

On 4/5/2020 at 12:24 PM, Raven said:

I saw some post said that "Give good reputation point to those people who deserved it" and i agree with that but they also said "Don't give good reputation points to those topics that meaningless". My concern is this, why the people gave a certain topic a good reputation points if the content is meaningless? I think people gave good reputation points because they benefit to it, that's it. And please don't act like moderators, stop criticizing people because you have no rights to do that. Moderators didn't delete that post because they found it as a good topic for this forum. 

This is my opinion because i saw some people here are always criticizing newbies and reporting newbies. Lets help the newbies here while keeping the cleanliness and wealthiness of the forum. 

You are right @Raven , @Zaino34 and @malik6314193. You are all right that we should not criticize the newbies just because they make some minor mistakes and we should not behave like the moderators. We should encourage them to work harder and advise them when they make mistakes .

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

On 4/5/2020 at 6:10 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Sorry  friend  I am not  agree  with  You  if anyone see  any bad or useless  content  he should  guide  him to don't  share  again  and also can report  such content. 

I support your words my friend because we need to maintain a good quality post where we could able to maintain the quality of this forum. By giving negative reputation to those people are posting useless post they would be awared and try to maintain the quality.

Yes, i agree with you friend because newbies don't have the experience in this forum like the senior members and they are learning. The senior members should correct them and tell them how to do it and not criticize them. It will affect the growth of the forum

• +2 1

Yes, you are right. Thank you for this wonderful talk. I am at the beginning of this forum, I found some difficulties with some people who create a negative reputation for beginners instead of teaching and guiding them. I don’t know how these people think. If my topic is negative then why don’t I be removed from the forum . We must support beginners and do not forget that one day you were also a beginner

I agree with the intention of the post but to not criticize newbies when they are (to each anyone's own opinion mind you) doing something wrong? of course no one here is a mini mod or something but I rather criticize a newbie for it to learn then have moderation just delete their posts, giving them warning points and them subsequently getting banned I'm sorry but I as a newbie with barely a hundred post I prefer people complaining at me then getting banned but this just me and I can believe that some criticism could be potentially harmful to a user or that them asking for reputation is bad but I disagree with you on that other front.

i think this platform is run by bots and thoese post who did not get a reply get deleted and also those post which you already replied if you reply them again they will not count it as a valid post , so try to open a new topic while post and reply to a new post which you did not see before to avoid problems.

Actually  on giving the reputation points there is subjective approach, and people  are doing just beest what they are expert,  and thays is why people give negative points.

The moderator's job here is to monitor all our posts. They always monitor my posts.  They always monitor all the posts and see which post is the best and who is the spammer and who is the real user here.  They monitor these tasks and manage this platform