Always do your own research - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Always do your own research

I still believe like the only thing you can do is to do your own studies. It's not a good idea to listen to someone and to rely on him every time. It's easier to make a strategy. Have some good research.

Yes we must research on different topics . That will increase our knowledge overall and we can  improve ourselves . We should research on the topic that we are not well aware

You are right with this your tips and I'm in the same opinion with you, making your own research is very important, especially in time of getting some experience and ideas, and the only way we can avoid copy and paste or creating useless content is by making a good research.,

Always come with newer and emerged ideas don't repeat others ideas and presentations it is not a good and it is not legal. In my option every beginner needs to research about the topics them selves and make the topic more clear and deep knowledge have to solve others doubts 

Doing research is one of the good thing to do especially if you have some free time to learn. Yes, we must always inform ourselves of how the market is, graphic laws, news and things like that, it is the only way not to be lost in the future, and also to highlight the need for a good, very deep investigation

Yes right dear we should to create your own topics . We should to research new things . Here we are for learning and earning . We can share our ideas and we can share with others in a topic . Because we can share our knowledge with sharing .

We can clearly recognize the satisfaction of our posts as we create new subjects in a cryptic forum. We can ensure that our posts contain enough statistics about cryptocurrency and have correct statistics due to the fact if others research plenty from our submit it will not be desirable in the event that they analyze incorrect, we will constantly be careful about our publishing.

Very good post friend, I think that in the forum we try to bring more crypto topics to be able to share them, I think we could also start to investigate about some new projects, especially the DEX that have a lot of money movement in the decentralized market which in recent months is attracting many investors.

Regardless of just how much you're thinking that you might be overconfident a few unique investing votes, it's seen the light the one in question will their very own trend analysis plus value judgment by-poll gear to spot in addition to evaluate the prospective take chances, threats of violence along with gets back with the pellicle plot.

• +3 1

We should research about the topic we are going to post. By searching we can gain more knowledge and can provide more to others. We can help more by providing more information.  

Always before posting we should do research more on the thing that we have in mind, This is a good way to improve the content of the post. This is necessary for all members. We must be dependent on our research and never make doubled topics.

for making new topics we need to exercise searching options is best for us. Because if we not use it then there is a chance of repeating topics then these topics are deleted by the system of crypto talk forum. So enjoyed your crypto talk forum with clearance of repeating material in your posts. 

Exactly to solve the problems of spams we need to research of our own the more we will research about the things the more we will be able to learn about those things so in this field develop a habbit to research and don't rely on others informations. 

The forum will be more active when we have good helpful and useful topics in every section you visit but minds you it is not everyone that can be able to create a topic because some are newbies who are just seeking for knowledge and other don't have the ideas to create topic.

Yes my friend I am agree in this topic and I am learning a lot from this site and I can also agree and this topic.on the other hand we are our own idea.find research analysts and argue with your finding.

Yes, my friends, if we want to succeed, then we should do our research and not extract others, because imitators never succeed and by copying man's own illusion ۔If we want people to benefit from our research, then our search should also be done on our own intelligence, it was done on our own intelligence, can make us successful people. 

• +1 1

I also agree with others that before making a decision, one must first manage one's own affairs because the right decision develops life and the wrong decision plunges into darkness.

Do studies when putting up any subject matter. It clearly helps to make our subject matter interesting and useful, while any individual studies our subject matter and gives reaction to help research some new information, and it enables us to post higher, and post day by day 5 to 6 topics. It helps to enhance our English as well as flow rate.

Yes dear mate you are right I agree with you. We should create new topics every day to make yourself strong.and also reads all topics and get well experience from them. I think this make every body to strong.

We will positively zero in on the nature of our posts as we make new subjects in a cryptotalk forum.We will ensure that our posts contain enough data about digital money and have precise data since, supposing that others gain so much from our post it won't be acceptable in the event that they learn wrong, we will consistently be cautious about our post.

On 1/22/2021 at 12:21 PM, Kangster said:

Try to share your experience with the users of this forum.

Of course friend, we need to help each others here share our experience and opinions about crypto currency i acquire so far because others to benefit. Creating a difference good topics in the forum this will help us increase our knowledge and ideas because when there various ideas of different topics of people. 

Yes, in oder to write new posts and comment on posts we need to do our own research in our own way. This not only helps us to make new posts and write comments but also increases our knowledge. Proper information about a topic will also help the other members in the forum to gain knowledge. 

2 hours ago, Amru said:

Yes, in oder to write new posts and comment on posts we need to do our own research in our own way. This not only helps us to make new posts and write comments but also increases our knowledge. Proper information about a topic will also help the other members in the forum to gain knowledge. 

Researching is very important for everyone before to create a content to avoid repetitive because if someone is not doing research before to make content some days it can mistakenly made a mistake create a content that will come match with someone content and moderators will delete your it if they found in their record someone has already created the type of topic you create. But when we are doing research our topic will not be alike with people one.

Yes ,I 100% agree with this new members need to do research and create unique and knowledgeable topics , research is defined as the creation of new knowledge or the use of existing knowledge in a new and creating way so as to generate new concepts...

Edited by Mishakhan123

In my opinion if u want to creat any topic than use research that the topic u want to creat is already here yes or not than u confirm that this topic is here than you creat it