Always do your own research - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Always do your own research

searching from other sites about this cryptotalk forum will gives you more idea on how this cryptotalk forum works and we must do our own research to get more knowledge about this first before we work and register.

• +2 1

I agree with you, if we write new topic daily, it will good for us and the forum. So always try to write 2/3 post everyday. Your useful topic gives you high reputation. But you know most of the common post wrote in this forum, for this reason you need to research about crypto currency. 

• +1 1

Yes, a very wise talk. It's better to go on findings, ask, learn, study and come out with a reasonable solution about things and life in general.

You are right friend, doing a preliminary investigation is good for everyone, both for the writer and for the readers, because if he makes a useless post with false information, the first ones who lack information could make many mistakes

l do agree with your opinion, we should always make own research. On the other hand we can lose our money. We should try learning from another experiences and don't make mistake which they have made. In my opinion it is really great strategy. 

• +2 1

Creating topics in this forum is to a certain extent a clever decisive event but we include to suggestion that not all and sundry has the dreams and understanding of creating cooperative topics which is why i feel the higher-ranking members.

• +1 1

Hello mates,Thank you for this kind of suggestion.yeah research is very important because research makes knowledge and knowledge makes wisdom and earning source. That's why research is very important and as a newbie  I should do research. 

Absolutely  rught i am totally agree with you my dear ..We should do our own research in this way we create something new for the forum and it will attract many people towrds your topic ...But i should be related to the crypto world ..Otherwise it can bring damge to your account

Of course my research is better for a successful life, follow the role of cryptocurrency but we will always do our own research and I will create my own good things day by day and I hope cryptocurrency will cross me all the way.

No doubt, we need to make a single post on the base of your research. Sometime we make post without knowledge and research. We think it would be great and get reputation. But it would be wrong and we can get negative reputation and maybe we can get warning point. So please make sure before posting new topic you must understand the topic and complete your research about topic and then post. With this you can get reputation and become good mumber of this forum. 

Hy mates I hope you having a great day I want to ask that big you having a knowledge about something you work on this thing greatly so do you own research and get successful

• +4 1

Research trips someone's knowledge make you to know more and more about something one is researching about on, if one now about something more he can give quality posts more than the usual errors he had been having. 

Just to unravel the downsides involving spams we should instead analysis of our own individual greater many of us will certainly analyze regarding the issues greater many of us can discover them consequently within this discipline build a habit to analyze and depend upon people data.

Thanks for your important opinion. Its just that we have to research something new everyday. If we do research on 3-4 topics everyday. We will have knowledge about this topic. I will be able to share the necessary aspects and learn about the disadvantages of the harmful aspects.

You are right friend we should to create more informational and helpful topics on every day.But one thing which  is most important  that topic only should powerful and much more attractive and informational so that every user read him with great passion and gain knowledge to given topic.

• +3 1

Without doing any research and analysis can lead you to a great scam where you can lose all your money in a short period of time so we all need to know the importance of Doing research by our own

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I think it's the best way to be successful is to do alot of researches in many resources about what we want to work,in order to create new ,unique and meaningful topics ,and also by this we don't introduce wrong information, by this step we become active members.

• +4 1

Always do your job on your own so that when you achieve the success, it wouldn't be a stolen piece of someone other, it would all be yours. You will feel pride and pleasure. It doesn't mean you can't read other's work or research or their comments. You must read other people's articles or comments to increase your knowledge about certain topic or problem but don't copy them. Copying them would limit your abilities to excel and succeed. If you want to sharpen your skills and increase your efficiency day by day, you need to do your job by yourself and without the help of others. It will not only empower you but also boost your self confidence. 

I agree with you mate. It is important to share decent and useful information in this forum because many people see what you write, spend some of their time reading these things you write so we should never waste their time by sharing useless stuff. Also, it is a general forum rule.

True dear by our research we can do everything and everywhere it is like an assets for us lifetime we should apply it in our practical life then it will benefit for us research make a body unique and value able.

It is important to research before sharing a topic. It is necessary to know about the subject. Even the answers we give must be relevant. We can make very good sharing by adding experiences to our ideas.

Im a little afraid of creating topic as im most likley a newbie in this forum.But when i will start to create topic for this forum i will try to maintain your advise.Yes craeting atopic needs research and somalr topics most likely gets deleted.So i will try to do my best.

• +1 1

Simply you can lose a lot of your hard earned money within seconds if you have not fully knowledge about something you are diving into, first you need to do some basic research to gain knowledge about that particular field before entering.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Personally I always use several sources , from my point of view it is the best way to get information. It is always good to acquire knowledge when working with the crypto, you need to constantly do analysis that will lead you to not very good consequences.

Yes, that's right we all must have changes don't follow same routine some changes can change your attitude. So search for useful topics. Don't waste time for useless things.