Always do your own research - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Always do your own research

Yes, in every topic you  have to do your oen research , it should be simple , to the point, understand able and precise.  Not to copy others idea or research do urs and pull your research out of the people so people can read and appreciate you.

• +2 2

Research is very important because it will introduce you to a lot of new ideas and principles. It is very necessary that we do research everyday and make sure we work by the results we find. Crypto is going forward and the best way we would make it is through research.

• +2 2

That,s right. According the rules and regulations of the crytpotalk forum we have to create our topic with our research work and don,t tak any other members research. Use easy wording when you are writing your topic and follow the rules of this forum. Your written topic contain useful material and informative content. We have to write minimum 1 topic per day to increase our reputation on this forum.

• +2 2

You are correct in this suggestion. We must be effective members of the forum and do our own research and present new and useful topics that contain important ideas that are easy to understand

This suggestion makes the forum more lively and active and makes the members more active

• +1 2
  • +2 1

You are absolutely right my friend. All the members create their own unique topics inorder to attract the  members to write more post to make hot topics and to get good reputation. Only we need is be patience hardwork dedication and determination to achieve success. 

• +1 2

I always feel that the greatest phenomenon you preserve look after is to gain your personal delve into on anything. Its not a decent notion to snoop to everybody and depending on him for everytime. improved you get your plan. encompass a advantageous research. 

Not everyone can write good topics and 3 or 4 are too many. A good topic takes a long time of effort and research in order to be useful. One good and perfect topic is better than 4 bad topics.

Exactly we should try as much as possible in creating, constructive and also make a clearical research on our own in other to stop the issue of copy and paste method

Yes I agree with you my friend. Creating new new topics each day can benefit every member in their growth in knowledge level and well as their accounts also. But that doesn't mean we can create meaningless topics. 

Yes you are right we should always do research for new topic that should help us and others members too learn more in the forum not by repetition of topic

Hi, yes i agree. I also like hard work. Always believe on your reaserch because you have belive on yourself not others.And in crypto you have to give your time if you want to Improve your reputation as well as forum reputation. The more you read the more you get knowledge and then you create topics easily 1 or 2 per day.

I agree we should always do our own research if we want to provide interesting and meaningful topics in this forum, we also always check if there is already an existing topic before we post the topic that we want so that we can avoid duplication of topics. If everyone do their own research or study, this forum will be filled with valuable informations.

I agree with you. We must search carefully about the topic we want to publish so that we can present a new topic that contains non-duplicate information that is useful to everyone.

It is very necessary to search the topic and make good post that attracts others and will be beneficial to the world 

On 4/11/2020 at 3:06 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Absolutely true, its good for us and for the forum too if we will create topics everyday. Topics are very useful because they help us to grow our accounts by getting reputations, new ranks and followers too.

True indeed! @Calvinpriva It's always important to create quality postings regularly in the forum with one's research on particular field. Creating a good content may help to get a good response from the forum members, and yet they are likely to support us for our work; as of which we can get a good reputation, and it will also help to increase followers significantly and progressively help to develop our career in the forum.

• +2 1

On 4/5/2020 at 10:57 AM, Raven said:

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

The way of understanding crypto is like what you have said, research. Gathering informations is in our hands now because there is google, safari, explorer and many more browsers. So before posting, we should read some articles first so that not only you benefit from it but also the members here.

Yes dear friend! I'm totally agree with your thought. We are here to earn money but we can get more benefits with the earning. We should post our new topics which must be beneficial for others that they can learn more from here. As we will post new topics we can share our thoughts. Thanks

Yes absolutely!   When someone is active and thinks about cryptalk, he would get idea of unique topics naturally. Just need some dedication for this forum. 

You are right, and I agree with you, my friend ... we joined together and created a family group where the topics varied and with him opinions "we can benefit as much as possible" .. This is the goal of the forum. Any one of us grows with community and community grows with us .. This is how we develop .. Thank you for sharing something like this..

• +2 1

We will positively zero in on the nature of our posts as we make new subjects in a cryptotalk forum.We will ensure that our posts contain enough data about cryptographic money and have precise data since, in such a case that others gain so much from our post it won't be acceptable on the off chance that they learn wrong, we will consistently be cautious about our post.We will unquestionably zero in on the nature of our posts as we make new themes in a cryptotalk forum.We will ensure that our posts contain enough data about digital currency and have exact data since, in such a case that others gain so much from our post it won't be acceptable on the off chance that they learn wrong, we will consistently be cautious about our post.

Yes you point is valid enough! We must bring up new and innovative content, rather than posting up the same ones. Inorder to achieve this we must do our ground works more effectively.

Thank you!!

My opinion is that any member of this forum should will be dropping a topic 1or 2 you have a Chance to do more than that so that we will be experience from each orders.

On 4/5/2020 at 7:57 AM, Raven said:

What i'm thinking is we should always do our own research to create new topics everyday. My opinion is each of member here must create topic everyday about 3-4 topics per day so all of us could benefit to that topic. But of course before posting topics here you should do your own research first so your topic could contain unique and latest information about crypto currency or about the forum. 

This is only my opinion, create 3-4 topics everyday so we could choose topic that suits to ourselves. Lets help each other and don't criticize each other too. We could raise ourselves by helping each other. If you're agree with me please give react and i will give you too for appreciation, thanks. 

Yes dear @Raven it's is true that we must do our own research and find out the new topics that really would be helpful/informative for all the members of the forum. 

And when they read the post they will not go to anywhere for searching about that.

• +3 1