How I Got Scammed Once - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

How I Got Scammed Once

OMG!!! That was truly too pitiful mate sorry for that misfortune you suffered from the hands of scamers and a debt of gratitude is in order for the expression of exhortation its truly accommodating.

• +1 1

Scamming is one of the most common cyber crimes today. This heinous crime affects all, young and old, including children. They conned my friend out of his entire savings a few months ago in this manner. Scammers irritate me.

Really sorry for your loss, actually digital world is full of scammers , in order to stay safe all we need is to report and block the scammers and as well as dont go for any shortcuts. Stay safe , stay healthy.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

I am sorry to hear that. There is nothing we can do if we got that experience, so we need to be careful, especially if we get an email from someone that says they are from the legit website. We need to double-check the website, and if necessary, we can email the support system to know if that email is true or not. Today, many scam email that will be sent to our email, and we need to check one by one, or we can ignore all the email that we don't know and then delete it for once. I hope you don't get the same thing in the future, and I hope that you can get another money from another source.

It is not fair which happens with you but I think then you're  new in crypto currency, so you believed any unknown person and gives your login information, really this topics helps new members because in online so many scammers active and always hunts easy targets, so don't believe that type of fake links and stay safe....!!!

The number of scammers has increased a lot, but unfortunately, they cannot be eliminated completely, as they always have new methods of fraud, so we must avoid dealing with any person or unknown site.

I really sympathize with you dude, obviously the world of cryptography is really full of scammers and spammers and they have different tactics of scamming people, but I believe the members of this platform can now protect their self if the scammers use this type of tactics.

Yes dear, there are a lot of mysterious things that must be taken very careful of, especially in the world of encrypted currencies, where they send you a fake email and you are transferring currencies to it and therefore you must verify the name of the sender before entering and do not worry, all successful members and encryption users have gone through this thing

• +3 1

I think It's sad to hear that you were scammed and lost such a precious amount of money. This is why we need to be extra careful on the kind of mail we respond to or takes instructions from. Let keep our details more secured and safe, most especially our private keys. Remain safe friends

• +1 1

You would to obey the laws Olivia you should do better clause traffic everywhere any laws we should to base we are human being we can change the system flowers everything we should do back on it picture to scam that you can skim get on with him get on it.

Thanks for sharing this personal information with us we should protect ourselves for getting scammed. We should never share the personal information without knowing about anyone

Hello my friend
I am sorry for what happened to you and very sad for you that it is a difficult thing to happen to anyone, but in the coming times you have to warn more and make sure of the senders the next time, this is not an easy thing
I wish you good luck in your life

You have to pay more attention to the next times. Fraudsters and fake websites are many at this time, so you should be very careful and not put your personal information anywhere unless you are sure of it.  

Sorry for hearing this incident, I hope that you will be more careful next time, and you should beware of links and avoid opening them if they are strange or unknown to the source.

I have been defrauded several times, but in all of them I came out unscathed. Many spam publishers and those who call themselves investors spoke to me and I always responded with a ban after a few minutes of trying to convince me to send my money for investment, this field contains a lot of fraudsters, so be careful.

• +4 1

Thank you for taking the time to share this useful information with us. We must also be careful with this data, and our own wallates and emails must not be shared with anyone. We have to be very careful with our flats because cheaters have become very sophisticated, so we try to be very cautious.

Oh I am sorry for this loss. Thanks to you for providing this information as it is very useful for beginners like me. I knew that there are scammers but I had no idea how do people get scammed. So far I've learnt that no matter what, we should not provide our account information to anyone.

Very sad for my dear mate for you but i really thanks to you that you shared your experience with us and it safe me and other members about this type of scamp and i think various scammers are present in our surrounding it depend on us how we safe ourselves so your post create a good remark in our mind to face this type of situation. 

It's terrible to lose $ 300 all at once to con artists. I believe that everyone should exercise extreme caution to ensure that the messages that enter him are accurate, whether they are genuine or not. To keep your money secure, you should not respond to strangers' messages or click on any anonymous links.

Wow, thank you for sharing this great experience with us, this is why we need to be more careful while dealing with our sensitive information, we should make sure we do all findings,by going through the site ,paying attention to the sender ,the link everything that appear on that page before inputting any sensitive information to any site or app,

Thanks for sharing.

Thank you, my dear friend, for offering your experience to us to learn from it, and I am very sorry for your loss. Every member who is exposed to fraud must discuss his experience with all members as you did. I heard a lot about stories of deception but I was not exposed to any of them.

Assalam 0 Alaikum dear friends questions is how I got scammed scan once. First of I don't know what is scammed. I mean scammed fake and we are not work of this type. Scammed is a fraud and avoid this. 

I feel very sad dear @Cammer to know about your lose but dear don't worry and keep working in crypto this is temporary lose that you recover easily by working hard in the trading of crypto. And thank you for aware us all about such fake links which steal our information and then steal our coins. We all be careful from such useless links and never pay head on that.

I am very sorry for what happened to you, but we must all learn a lesson from this situation, as we must be careful and pay close attention so that we do not fall into the trap of fraudsters, especially on Telegram channels.

yes my friend you get mails from many or scammers from mails and other sources like Telegram they send you message personally about register here so don't be greedy there is a Trap for you.