What is Bitcoin and its value in the market? - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Krishna123

What is Bitcoin and its value in the market?

Welcome my friend, Bitcoin is a famous currency created by Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto and it is considered a giant of cryptocurrencies because its price is high and it is growing rapidly and developing

Hello my friend, in fact, I am a new member here and I do not have enough information, but I liked your desire to know the truth and search for information. We must all be aware of cryptocurrencies, as it may be the future
good luck my friend

Bitcoin is now one of the largest growing digital currencies  all over the world.Now it's top of all digital currencies.Market prize is still high of bitcoin.Trading is easy and profitable by bitcoin.Almost all the time bitcoin is tranding top in the market place

Bitcoin is a form of digital currency that can be used and profited from in a variety of ways. There are a slew of other digital currencies that are similar. You'll need some time to learn what there is to know about it. I recommend that you read the topics and learn from them.

Hello friend, at the beginning I want to inform you of information, here we are charging Satoshi for posts and comments, and Satoshi is the small part that Bitcoin is made of, but you want to know the true meaning of Bitcoin, right ??

I will definitely tell you my friend, Bitcoin is an intangible digital cryptocurrency, obtained by powerful computers that carry powerful and advanced equipment, and the most important equipment is ** graphics card **,

How do we get Bitcoin?

Yes, I will tell you my friend, the method of mining depends on decoding thousands and thousands of codes and solving thousands of impossible mathematical equations that only a computer can solve, so we use an advanced computer,

When solving these equations and codes, we reach the solution, which is the kernel, and this is the base of Bitcoin, then we will have reached the Bitcoin, my friend, I know that this process takes about 5 years, up to 10 years, and sometimes 15 years,

This is the method of mining, as for the posts and comments, we win small parts of Bitcoin, which is Satoshi, as for the price in the market, two days ago, one bitcoin was equal to 55 thousand dollars, but now I do not know exactly,

I hope that I have brought the benefit to everyone, and I hope that you all like this explanation, my love and best wishes for you comrades with success.

My dear friend, cryptocurrencies exist only in a network of computers connected to the Internet, they are decentralized currencies and are not like the central currencies in banks, they are not tangible, and Bitcoin is the oldest cryptocurrency, the most widespread and the highest value in the market, but there are other cryptocurrencies, they are increasing rapidly  Great, and it has become the talk of people, I advise you to study well cryptocurrencies and consult experts, it is a wonderful field from which you will learn a lot and make profits as well.

Hi guy Bitcoin is a digital currency or the so-called cryptocurrency, and it is the most famous in the world, as it is worth today the equivalent of 57 thousand US dollars and the reason for its fame is its high price

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear Bitcoin is the digital currency that introduce in 2009 it is the first cryptocurrency in the crypto market and it is the most expensive cryptocurrency in the crypto market now their prices is round about 55000$ to the 60000$. This is a very large amount.

My dear I .believe that its value will increase day by day due to what the world is witnessing from a drastic shift to the Internet and digital dealings, and because of the economic crises we see due to the Corona pandemic that caused a lot of economic recession. Jazak Allah ♥️

Assalam 0 Alaikum 

Dear Friends.

Question is what is bitcoin, bitcoin is a crypto currency and so heavy crypto currency and bitcoin is a first crypto currency and most popular currency I want to purchase crypto currency please help me in this matter if any one is know. 

Bitcoin is a crypto currency. It is said that it was discovered by satoshi nakamoto but still does not have any prove about his owner. Bitcoin price today in market is 57850 dollars. It is one of the expensive digital crypto currency. It was launched in 2008. And now it is famous in world wide.

I recently joined this forum and through it I learned that Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that appeared in 2009 and it had no value previously and no one was convinced of it, but now its value is approximately 57,000 US dollars, you can follow the posts here to learn more about cryptocurrencies

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• Экономьте с ProxyLab!Всем, кто пользуется нашими услугами более 3 месяцев и написал отзыв оператору в ТГ - полагается скидка. Подключайтесь, экономьте и вы!🥰 Сайт🙂 Телеграм❤️ Вконтакте 🤧 Поддержка 🤩Твой промокод CRYPTO_LAB
    • ТОП-7 разлоков текущей недели        CryptoRank поделился разлоками, которые ожидают нас на этой неделе   DYDX — $70.4 млн;GAL — $39.03 млн;PORTAL — $27.26 млн;ORBR — $15.11 млн;BICO — $13.77 млн;NYM — $12.42 млн;ZEUS — $11.82 млн.     Обратите внимание, что практически все разлоки составляют более 8% от маркеткапа. Вполне возможно, что это подтолкнет курс данных токенов вниз.
    • Вот если вдруг кому нужен инвайт, т.к. мои закончились: https://t.me/BlumCryptoBot/app?startapp=ref_KYA4xLtQR5   Хотя пока не ясно, что это даст, но всякое может быть, поэтому лучше делать это простейшее действие. Сам тоже не всегда вспоминаю, но уже удалось накопить 830 BP - выполнил все задания и раз в день нажимаю кнопку.
    • Уважаемые пользователи и посетители форума, мы рады представить Вам наш обменный сервис - mchange.net! Мы предоставляем безопасные и выгодные условия обмена во всех популярных и востребованных направлениях в режиме 24/7. Обширная площадка для ввода и вывода различных криптовалют. Прием и отправка платежей по России/СНГ/ЕС.  Мы используем в работе множество известных платежных систем, среди которых являемся сертифицированными партнерами.  Проводим обмены практически моментально в любое время суток. Вежливая, круглосуточная техподдержка консультирует, помогает и сопровождает на протяжении всего процесса обмена.  Для клиентов с большими денежными объемами рассматриваются индивидуальные условия. Предлагаем гибкую систему скидок и возможность дополнительного заработка по двухуровневой реферальной программе. Контактная информация: Электронная почта: support@mchange.net Telegram: @MChange_Obmen
    • Новый рекорд установлен через три дня после халвинга биткойнов, что совпало с запуском Runes. По данным Intotheblock, еще одной важной вехой для сети Биткойна стало то, что ее ежедневные транзакции достигли пика в 927 000, превысив предыдущий рекорд в 724 000, установленный в декабре 2023 года. Запуск Runes вызвал быстрый рост, продемонстрировав растущий интерес и полезность к криптовалютам, установив новый рекордный максимум в транзакционной активности Биткойна. Руны, новый стандарт токенов в блокчейне Биткойна, доминирует в транзакциях с момента его запуска после сокращения вдвое 20 апреля, на их долю приходится более двух третей всех транзакций ВТС. При обработке более 2,38 миллиона транзакций Руны составляют 68% от общего числа.   После запуска Runes количество биткойн-транзакций резко возросло, достигнув во вторник 927 000. Это превышает предыдущий максимум в 724 тыс., установленный в декабре 2023 года pic.twitter.com/30JXbrLmdR.     Эти данные, полученные из информационной панели Dune Analytics, предоставленной исследовательской фирмой Crypto Koryo, свидетельствуют о значительном распространении и использовании Рун наряду с традиционными биткойн-транзакциями, включая обычные одноранговые транзакции, BRC-20 и порядковые номера. Самая высокая активность в Runes наблюдалась 23 апреля, превысив 750 000 транзакций. Однако на следующий день произошло значительное снижение: количество транзакций упало до 312 000, что составляет менее половины от общего числа. Эксперты отрасли, похоже, разделились во мнениях относительно того, станет ли Runes устойчивым источником дохода для майнеров биткойнов. Новый протокол, представленный создателем Ordinals Кейси Родармором, позиционируется как более эффективный способ генерации токенов в сети Биткойна по сравнению с BRC-20. Однако некоторые комментаторы, такие как Никита Жаворонков из Blockchair, раскритиковали объем блока, который занимают транзакции Runes, предполагая, что Биткойн отклонился от первоначального видения Сатоши Накамото.
    • Cryptocurrency Wallet vs. Exchange: Know the Difference with Quppy 🛡️💼 In the digital age, understanding where to store your cryptocurrency is crucial. 🌐💡 Whether it's a wallet for full control and security or an exchange for ease of trading and liquidity, each has its unique benefits. 🔒 Wallets provide personal custody, meaning you're in charge of your keys and assets. With tools like Quppy, managing various cryptocurrencies becomes streamlined and secure, offering peace of mind with enhanced privacy and ownership. 📈 Exchanges offer a platform for buying, selling, and trading with added convenience. However, they carry risks like potential hacking and less control over your funds. With Quppy, enjoy the best of both worlds! Our platform ensures secure management of your crypto assets, whether you're trading on the go or safeguarding your investments. Dive deeper into the crypto ecosystem with us and make informed decisions about your digital assets. Learn more about how Quppy can enhance your crypto experience ➡️ quppy.com
    • Здравствуйте, уважаемые пользователи!   Хотим Вас уведомить, что на сайт добавили следующие направления обмена: Cardano ADA > Tether TRC20 Tether TRC20 > Cardano ADA  
    • 🌟 Participate Now for a Chance to Win $10,000 worth of $NEX Tokens! 🌟   🎁 Reward Pool: $10,000 worth of NEX tokens (💰 $7,500 for participation & 💸 $2,500 for referral rewards) 🔥 Participation Reward: Complete TWO tasks to earn $3 worth of NEX tokens 💼 Referral Reward: Earn $1 worth of NEX tokens per referral (up to $100 cap)   🎯 Focus: Random participants who complete all tasks without exception will receive $NEX tokens!   📢 Join Airdrop Now: Nexuschain Airdrop Bot   👥 Tasks to Complete: Join our Telegram group Follow us on Twitter, like & retweet the pinned tweet, and tag 3 friends Send your ETH wallet address 📆 Airdrop Deadline: May 7, 2024, 11:30 PM UTC   📜 Airdrop Rules: Read Airdrop Rules Here   🌐 Additional Information: Nexus Chain is a next-generation, Ethereum-compatible blockchain offering low gas fees and high throughput for various applications.   🔗 Links: Website | Telegram | X   📣 Disclaimer: Remember to conduct your own research before joining any airdrop project. Participation in airdrops is free, so do not send any fees or payments to receive tokens. Join airdrops at no cost!
    • Компания ранее уже имела успешные маркетинговые акции с известными знаменитостями и спортсменами, включая Matt Damon, Ronda Rousey и Carmelo Anthony. Кроме того, было подписано мировое соглашение с клиентами для помощи в преследовании промоутеров компании.
    • Друзья, наши курс на данный момент: BTC – RUB – 5 602 266 (Не забывайте, что курсы нестабильны, точные данные можете узнать в моменте у поддержки)