What is Bitcoin and its value in the market? - Page 35 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Krishna123

What is Bitcoin and its value in the market?

Welcome my friend, Bitcoin is a famous currency created by Mr. Satoshi Nakamoto and it is considered a giant of cryptocurrencies because its price is high and it is growing rapidly and developing

Hello my friend, in fact, I am a new member here and I do not have enough information, but I liked your desire to know the truth and search for information. We must all be aware of cryptocurrencies, as it may be the future
good luck my friend

Bitcoin is now one of the largest growing digital currencies  all over the world.Now it's top of all digital currencies.Market prize is still high of bitcoin.Trading is easy and profitable by bitcoin.Almost all the time bitcoin is tranding top in the market place

Bitcoin is a form of digital currency that can be used and profited from in a variety of ways. There are a slew of other digital currencies that are similar. You'll need some time to learn what there is to know about it. I recommend that you read the topics and learn from them.

Hello friend, at the beginning I want to inform you of information, here we are charging Satoshi for posts and comments, and Satoshi is the small part that Bitcoin is made of, but you want to know the true meaning of Bitcoin, right ??

I will definitely tell you my friend, Bitcoin is an intangible digital cryptocurrency, obtained by powerful computers that carry powerful and advanced equipment, and the most important equipment is ** graphics card **,

How do we get Bitcoin?

Yes, I will tell you my friend, the method of mining depends on decoding thousands and thousands of codes and solving thousands of impossible mathematical equations that only a computer can solve, so we use an advanced computer,

When solving these equations and codes, we reach the solution, which is the kernel, and this is the base of Bitcoin, then we will have reached the Bitcoin, my friend, I know that this process takes about 5 years, up to 10 years, and sometimes 15 years,

This is the method of mining, as for the posts and comments, we win small parts of Bitcoin, which is Satoshi, as for the price in the market, two days ago, one bitcoin was equal to 55 thousand dollars, but now I do not know exactly,

I hope that I have brought the benefit to everyone, and I hope that you all like this explanation, my love and best wishes for you comrades with success.

My dear friend, cryptocurrencies exist only in a network of computers connected to the Internet, they are decentralized currencies and are not like the central currencies in banks, they are not tangible, and Bitcoin is the oldest cryptocurrency, the most widespread and the highest value in the market, but there are other cryptocurrencies, they are increasing rapidly  Great, and it has become the talk of people, I advise you to study well cryptocurrencies and consult experts, it is a wonderful field from which you will learn a lot and make profits as well.

Hi guy Bitcoin is a digital currency or the so-called cryptocurrency, and it is the most famous in the world, as it is worth today the equivalent of 57 thousand US dollars and the reason for its fame is its high price

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear Bitcoin is the digital currency that introduce in 2009 it is the first cryptocurrency in the crypto market and it is the most expensive cryptocurrency in the crypto market now their prices is round about 55000$ to the 60000$. This is a very large amount.

My dear I .believe that its value will increase day by day due to what the world is witnessing from a drastic shift to the Internet and digital dealings, and because of the economic crises we see due to the Corona pandemic that caused a lot of economic recession. Jazak Allah ♥️

Assalam 0 Alaikum 

Dear Friends.

Question is what is bitcoin, bitcoin is a crypto currency and so heavy crypto currency and bitcoin is a first crypto currency and most popular currency I want to purchase crypto currency please help me in this matter if any one is know. 

Bitcoin is a crypto currency. It is said that it was discovered by satoshi nakamoto but still does not have any prove about his owner. Bitcoin price today in market is 57850 dollars. It is one of the expensive digital crypto currency. It was launched in 2008. And now it is famous in world wide.

I recently joined this forum and through it I learned that Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that appeared in 2009 and it had no value previously and no one was convinced of it, but now its value is approximately 57,000 US dollars, you can follow the posts here to learn more about cryptocurrencies