What is Bitcoin and its value in the market? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Krishna123

What is Bitcoin and its value in the market?

Dear Bitcoin is a Crypto currency which decentralized and have a unique and powerful value and it is increasing day by day. Every day its value increases and in future it will at $40000. This forum gives us BTC Satoshi and talk and we can convert these to our national currency.

I am also a beginner here I would like to inform you that this cryptotalk forum is great for all beginners who do not know how to get free bonus coins and earn a lot of them in very record time. As this currency is one of the most important and most expensive 

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency, it is a virtual cryptocurrency that works through a chain of blocks where all operations made with bitcoin are registered, created in 2008 by Satoshi Nakamoto and launched in 2009 as a means of Payment on the internet, has been growing until it is positioned in the cryptocurrency market, it is a leader in the market, it is the most widely accepted cryptocurrency in the market and its current price is around 40 thousand dollars. Bitcoin is a revolution in the economic and financial world and it comes to compete with the world monetary system, it competes directly with the physical currency issued by the central banks of the countries and there is a great difference since bitcoin is a private initiative , not controlled by any entity and decentralized, that is, the opposite of the fiduciary money that the countries emit.

• +4 1

bitcoin is one of the most valuable assets in the world today its volume has grown over time and its still growing at an alarming rate

@by krshna. Hello my senior and junior the bitcoin can be very spread by every place by. The bitcoin can be very large person deciding the best for the Menu control using their own tools. Bitcoin can be used to make market 

On 4/4/2020 at 6:55 PM, Krishna123 said:

Hello my dear members I am new here and want to learn more about crypto and it's digital currencies. But I hear about always Bitcoin or btc. I have no any other idea about this I make search on the Google and some pure answer get knowledge about this. Now I asked my senior to give me some features about this.

Hello! first you have knowledge about crypto currency than you will understand about bitcoin. You have to come on this platform and reading the post. In a few days you will understand about crypto currency. Few days you will feel difficulty after that u will understand all about currency. It is a save platform. From this platform many people are earning. 
i hope u will understand my word.

•  
Edited by Emaan haider

On 4/4/2020 at 7:55 PM, Krishna123 said:

Hello my dear members I am new here and want to learn more about crypto and it's digital currencies. But I hear about always Bitcoin or btc. I have no any other idea about this I make search on the Google and some pure answer get knowledge about this. Now I asked my senior to give me some features about this.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is the strongest coin in the cryptocurrency because the bitcoin market price, demand and supply is much higher.The current market price of Bitcoin is $ 37000.

Bitcoin is a powerful and suitable cryptocurrency whose value changes with short time. And BTC is almost the top ranked cryptocurrency in the field of trading in cryptocurrencies. The value of BTC is currently equal to about $ 36000. BTC is becoming very popular on the foundation of daily as it is being used on a large scale. 

Welcome, my friend, in this wonderful forum, you must first follow the rules and laws so that you are not banned, and you can visit the beginners section so that you know about how to work in the world of coding through the useful posts that are published.

Bitcoin we all know is the most popular digital currency running in our world. The value of Bitcoin is increasing by a long margin day in and day out. We will be awarded thousand satoshis per comment. Satoshi is a lower amount unit of Bitcoin. The value of one Bitcoin is around $6,800 as of today.

Bitcoin is a digital currency as we know that the coming centuries world is progressing very harshly and inventions and technology is also diverting from manuall to automation so the currency will be shifted from paper to digital so the digital currency like Bitcoin is taking leap in coming time. 

• +2 1

Bitcoin is one of the best leading crypto currency among the crypto currency around the world , it's one the recognized and well know, as we all know the satoshi we earn in this forum is a unit of Bitcoins , so you can see how mighty and valuable it's..

The market price for Bitcoin is $32,000 only one Btc and that's I huge amount of money

No doubt before a decade the rates and popularity of Bitcoin was not much higher than now days. But if we talk about Bitcoin currency then I think this is a greatest currency and most popular currency in crypto world.In 2010 it was trading at $0.0008 at per coin. But Now it is trading around $38560.20 per coin. 

Edited by Jhangeer Malik

Bitcoin is a online decentralised currency in the world. It's called crypto currency. Bitcoin is the main and first crypto currency ever. It's has very great price values. When bitcoin started then this price was only 0.03$ per coin. But now this price is more than 30k. So this coin price and market values increasing everyday.

Edited by Nayeem1312
Spelling mistake

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency with a very great value in the world of digital currencies, and it occupies great fame in all countries of the world and earns a very large price, up to 40,000 dollars.

Hi, I recommend learning the basics of cryptocurrencies before investing your money in bitcoin.  I recommend that you understand the basics of blockchain, mining, staking and investing.  Learn how cryptocurrency appears and how to tell a bad project from a good one.  Good luck!

Bitcoin is an exchange currency used for online transaction and trade. It's one of the world most trilling digital currency. As for it's value,it has no fixed value or price but rather depends on it demand in the market.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency when we join on cryptotalk we know all about bitcoin with passage of time it is also a modern currency the value of bitcoin is increasing day by day which is very profitable for all of us on cryptotalk

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Firstly bro I recently joined this platform so I am not a good user and your senior but I have some knowledge about it that is explaining under the line's. The btc and bitcoin are the crypto curriencies here. And it is used in this app is mostly by its users. It's a digital currency so it have no one price. It's price is change with the time passage. So it's have no one rate on the market. That's why no one can tell you about it.  If you want to get more knowledge about it you should to search about it from Google Play Store and you tube. 

Hi my dear individuals I am new here and need to become familiar with crypto and it's computerized monetary forms. However, I find out about consistently Bitcoin or btc. I have no some other thought regarding this I cause search on the Google and some unadulterated response to get information about this. Presently I requested that my senior give me a few highlights about this.

@Krishna123Iam also new here i think I can help you, the bitcoin is a virtual money and is not influenced by any central government or any country and its value is always depends on the demand in the market . 

• +1 1

My dear friends bitcoin is a virtual curremcy which is crated by the machines but we feel it as a physical and its price  is going increase day by day now in these days its price is $38000 and i am sure that it will be increase more and it will cross the $100000 in this year so try to invest in bitcoin and trade in btc for the better profits.

Hello my friend
Bitcoin is a decentralized cryptocurrency whose price is controlled by supply and demand..
And if you expand the reading, you will get great information about Bitcoin and all your inquiries and questions will find an answer to them in this forum, my friend ..

Dear friend Bitcoin is a digital currency and it is very highest currency. Now a days its price is round about 6800 dollars and this forum is the best way to learn a more of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and to earn a lot of money.

• Useful or interesting 1