What is Bitcoin and its value in the market? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Krishna123

What is Bitcoin and its value in the market?

Bitcoin is a digital currency in which we can invest and can get profit. If we talk about, then I will say that it has a great value in market. If she uses are increasing day by day. And its value has been increased for many times silast 10 years.

Welcome in the crypto community bitcoin is digital currency like our paper currency, but its works in online are internet this currency  launch in 2008 created by satoshis nakamoto, to the purpose of peer to peer transaction, and involved in third person present market prices around 7000$,

Btc was published in 2009 and it was discovered by a unknown man "Satoshi Nakamato". When it was published it's price was less than 1 dollar and 1st transaction holder that used that btc software for mining get 10 bitcoin from satoshi nakamato. No the price of it is over 50k$. We can trade it, invest it, hold it, shop from it and so on. Thanks for the post

Bitcoin is a digital currency just like any other currencies such as denta coin and pi but bitcoin has become very popular and also very valuable as in recent days 1 btc is equal to $50k. That is an insane value for a currency. So by working here we get btc and then withdraw it to our personal wallets.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency like other currencies and this is a biggest currency of the world because it has a highest price , value and demand in the crypto world . Now the price of bitcoin is increasing rapidly therefore we should invest the bitcoin because we will be able to get huge profit in the near future. 

It is a digital currency with a great monetary value that everyone can earn by working in the field of cryptography, including the CryptoTalk Forum, which is one of the most important forums for earning this currency and has great value in the field of digital currencies and the world of cryptography.

The truth in Google you can find thousands of articles that help you understand about bitcoin, likewise on YouTube there are many videos that give explanations quite detailed and simple to understand, but you are in cryptotalk, here we all want to teach the newest about cryptocurrencies, and the most important of it is bitcoin, I hope that all this time you have been here, it will help you understand very well what this crypto world is like.

• +2 1

Welcome and congratulations friend you have started on a good footing because you are on the best cryptocurrency learning site on the whole network you can search for your questions and find them in the search section 

In simpler terms, Bitcoin is one of the top most virtual cryptocurrency which is based on a decentralized framework, and is currently priced at $49,816. It means 1 Bitcoin(BTC) is equal to the 49,816 United States Dollar(USD) at current time. You can also check out the live price statistics here at: Coinmarketcap

1391541993_Screenshotfrom2021-02-2516-56-44.png.55d81ac1287b5e2d3616451558d7610f.png

Of course, you will know the members.  I want to learn more about new and crypto and digital currencies here.  But I always hear about Bitcoin or BTC.  I have no other idea about this. I do a Google search and find some authentic answers.  Now I asked my senior to give some features about this.

You are a total beginner and this is not a problem at all.  All you have to do is learn how to search for cryptocurrencies and be sure to get enough answers.

the main term is cryptocurrency and the main coin in cryptocurrency is the Bitcoin which was created the first time and it is been called the king of all of the coins but there are many other coins available in the market which you can choose to make investments you can search them out on YouTube.

Bitcoin is the digital currency. This is the first currency in the world of crypto. This currency has also high value in market and the price of this coin is increasing day by day. In future the price of this coins also increase further.

Of course I’m sure there are a lot of good posts you can read so that can give you more information and get the benefit while you are there.  You can learn by reading every post you can get and you will probably need to bookmark the page so you can see it again the next day.  But I'm wondering what kind of features you want to know and maybe you need to give more details so that we can help you more.

My dear friend I want to tell you that Bitcoin is a currency e bike digital currency in the market of the cryptocurrency and at this time the price of the Bitcoin is going high in the market almost $51,000 and it increase day by day

• +2 1

I think, here members can give you a brief comment about Bitcoin and their perception of it and nothing more and for more detailed information you should go back to the internet to get all the information you need, I will briefly say that Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency that privacy  Competing with other currencies for options and protection and all you need to use Bitcoin is not just the internet and nothing else.

Bitcoin is a digital currency secured by encryption that was established 12 years ago in 2009 by a person called Satoshi Nakamoto. This currency has a great reputation and its value is constantly increasing.

• +4 1

Dear friend, I want you to enter one of the platforms concerned with cryptocurrencies and search for the currency you want because all currencies are in a constant movement in terms of ups and downs and there is no stability for them

• +1 1

You are welcome to the the world of cryptocurrency, well I'm also a newbie on the forum so all I can tell you about bitcoins is its digital currency with the most highest value in the whole of cryptocurrency. That is all I know about bitcoins.

Your question cannot just be answered in a comment or a set of lines, and you cannot start in this field without establishing a strong background, so my advise for you is to go to YouTube channel and start asking about what is blockchain and how it is related to cryptocurrency and why Bitcoin has such a high value and I am sure you will fine many videos to explain everything.

There is no need to go to Google to take the encryption authorization information, just visit the crypto world section, and there you will find everything related to encryption.

A bitcoin is a crypto or digital currency. It is basically used in online business like trading. And the value of bitcoin changes regularly at this time its value is about 47.581,10 usd.

The value of bitcoin has been driven largely by the limit of its offer if, on the contrary, a large amount of bitcoins were launched on the market, their value would collapse, in Argentina the value of bitcoin is quoted as the US dollar and bitcoin is a virtual currency or a means of electronic exchange that is how little I could investigate.

First, my friend, I welcome you to this generous forum. As a new member in this platform, you should benefit from the experiences of the most experienced members in the field of cryptocurrencies.

Bitcoin is the currency of crypto talk . Most of the people can make trade through this currency. Its prices are very large. Prices of bitcoins increase day by day.

Market of the bitcoins is developed due to its prices. So create posts and earn bitcoins on daily basisi.

My dear mate, it is digital currency and the is the best in the world. It was launched in 2009. In 2017 the value of bitcoin is my 19000$. It is king currency. I hope you understand. Best of luck.