What should you do with Yobit Login Issue? - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

What should you do with Yobit Login Issue?

First, you need to restore your account password .But I advise you to write down your login passwords and encrypt them ,so that suddenly there are no problems.And also link to support

• Useful or interesting 1

Firstly, the currencies or money will remain safe, and secondly, I was exposed to this issue, I contacted the support service, and the decision was waiting for a while
In addition, the browser data must be erased and re-entered after a certain period of time.

On 4/4/2020 at 1:02 AM, tienda said:

Hello beginners and all members, maybe some times you will encounter a login Yobit problem, this issue can happens for all members new or old members, I have already faced this issue and I got the solution from support about that, so I will share with you these steps; 

1- You can try log in again after 30 mins

2- If you didn't receive the code in your email Box, check your spam folder for confirmation code.

3- Clear cookies of the browser

4- Try different browsers

Enjoy and good luck!

IS THIS TOPIC USEFUL OR INTERESTING? SO PLEASE LIKE IT CLICKING THE HEART 👇 

Thanks for this knowledge friend, I just had several people who had that error now I can help them solve those problems.

Your clarifications on how to go about yobit log in issues are clear and sound as well as helpful especially to beginners who are new to these kind of things thanks for sharing with us.

7 hours ago, Tiffany Grini said:

Thanks for this knowledge friend, I just had several people who had that error now I can help them solve those problems.

Thank you and you are welcome with your comment here on my topic, I appreciate your help promoting this topic to other members to solve their problem. I got this issue before for this reason I introduced my experience here to help other with a such problem..

İ experienced login issue the second time I logged into my yobit account, but it was resolved after I clicked "forget password" I was redirected to my email where I was redirected to where I can change my login password. İ changed successful and was given a code to confirm.

This is really a good topic, many new user don't no about it , this all is for security purpose because yobit always ensure their user account be safe

Thanks for the solution of this problem my friend. Actually , I have also faced this problem many times  but now ,  As you have given solutions .  So ,  i will must try it when i face this kind of problem. 

Very good information for those who have the same problem. Fortunately I have not had problems with the login in yobit, in case it happens to me I already have the possible solution thanks

Причиной такого рода трудностей в работе может быть перегрузка серверов криптобиржи или банальное отсутствие связи с трейдером. В первом случае администрация торговой площадки уведомит своих клиентов о техническом сбое и укажет примерное время восстановительных работ на сайте. во втором случае трейдер должен самостоятельно решить проблемы с доступом к сети, обратившись в службу поддержки провайдера.

В первую очередь попробовать востановить пароль через техподдержу, ну или запросить пароль на свою почту, а если через почту не получится стоит писать в техподдержку. Вам там обязательно помогут.

Frankly, I did not encounter this problem during my career in this forum, but if you happen to confront me, I think that I should contact the support team to help me solve this problem.

Yes, in fact, sometimes there are some problems on the forum and the exchange, but it's all solved! Here the main expectation , because after a certain period of time, everything will be decided by the administration. It is also possible that you have problems with the Internet, or you are using a VPN that is very unstable on this site! Thanks!

I have faced this problem many times, I thought it happens due to my country, now I realize it happens with all members but it is OK, I think this confirmation is being to prevent spamming.

"We grow by lifting others"

Thank you, my friend, a lot of effort. Indeed, many members are facing a problem in turning on notifications, and with your explanation of this, you have clarified a lot and simplified a lot. Indeed, there are many, many options that can be modified in the Cryptotech settings to match our needs. This is a good feature in this wonderful forum and I think that it will benefit a lot From new members

Actually I have not faced this type of problem yet. But you post will help the people having this problem of yobit login. If in future i face this problem then I will try your steps. You work is great. 

Really thank you very much for sharing your experience with us, this will be of great help to all of us in case we experience this type of problem.

Most of the rime we cannot log in because of the internet issue or cookies issue. But it's rare that they have some technical error. But it's very important to remember the passcodes of Yobit account to get ourselves log in. Without that we won't be able to do anything actually. Always check the domain before logging in and I hope you won't face any difficulties to log in on Yobit. 

On 4/4/2020 at 1:02 AM, tienda said:

Hello beginners and all members, maybe some times you will encounter a login Yobit problem, this issue can happens for all members new or old members, I have already faced this issue and I got the solution from support about that, so I will share with you these steps; 

1- You can try log in again after 30 mins

2- If you didn't receive the code in your email Box, check your spam folder for confirmation code.

3- Clear cookies of the browser

4- Try different browsers

Enjoy and good luck!

IS THIS TOPIC USEFUL OR INTERESTING? SO PLEASE LIKE IT CLICKING THE HEART 👇 

oh okay a while ago I spent about two times, and I was able to solve by waiting a few minutes, in which case I did not wait 30 minutes and did not follow any other step you mentioned, but I will take it into account in case another eventuality arises. Thanks for the info

I have not yet face this problem. But I see that this problem can arise to any user at any time. So preparing for this is a good way to tackle this problem. In that sense thank you so much for sharing this with us. So now it is understood that whenever if the confirmation code is not received through email then you can try out different browsers to get the confirmation code.

Thank you for talking about this topic. We do not encounter these problems from time to time but you can solve these problems with the advice of your senior brothers.  Yes, but if you try with another browser, it is often seen that the login is going to be, so I would say that there are different browsers without using the browser that you will get your solution better.

Hello, thank you very much for exposing and sharing this valuable information that I am sure that for many colleagues of the very helpful I at the moment I have never had problems logging into yobit but this does not mean that they have a future for us therefore well like other colleagues the topic that you are going to know us thank you very much

Big winnings and luck for everyone
A big greeting

• Useful or interesting 2

Thanks beacuse I don't have this problem to login, I did logged in and my device will keep the tab open on the browser so I will not logout from cryptotalk but stay like that, but maybe something can happen and change this, so thank.

• +1 1