Importance of spend time on the forum. - Page 58 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of spend time on the forum.

Yes, getting a lot of information in the field of cryptocurrencies is very useful because it enables us to gain sufficient profit and develop in this forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is important to spend time in to a forum like this why because one have to learn new skill that will help you to discharge your duties properly in the forum for better earning.

Staying a long time in this forum is useful and good to get useful information and good knowledge about working with cryptocurrencies and how to get them and in addition this forum makes us make new friends and gain knowledge and information from them so we must spend most of our time within this forum and I think it is the best forum.

When I started in the forum, I did not spend much time here, but now I spend most of my time in the forum and have learned a lot of experience in addition to making some money, I think this forum is very useful.

• +4 1

The happiest God times, in fact you're right, there are a lot of people at home and from there trying to take advantage of the time some say it is a waste of time and I'm so glad I joined this forum and I break time and reconcile you all

We should give as much time on this fourm  as possible .Because nowadays we are free at home, so we You can give as much time as you want with the breaks.Those who give more time will be able to learn more .

Greetings to all. We are going through difficult days in the shadow of the corona pandemic. Our science has stopped and the economic situation is bad. Stay on this forum long time read, post and note many reasons to stay longer here:
1increase and exchange experiences between seasoned brothers. 2 Learn more for the most gain.
3 exchange of ideas and cultures.
4increase good reputation

Exploit more time within the forum in reading the many publications and obtaining new knowledge about currencies, how to work and trading, is very beneficial to us, and all that time will not be wasted on the contrary, it will give us the ability to reach good gains as well as knowledge of the topics and the ability to create non-repetitive and useful topics in order to obtain positive evaluations from Members fit the effort we made

A very great thing is that you can do many things in this forum .. The first and most important thing is to learn about the field of crypto .. The second is to make some money .. and the third is to spend time and have some fun.

• +2 1

Some users are not reading all the topic and not researching about it is quite impressive and also important. So if we are searching all the information that will be use full for you.

Some users are not reading all the topic and not researching about it is quite impressive and also important. So if we are searching all the information that will be use full for you.

Good night i believe that the best way to learn and get information by dealing with the work longest time you can so if you spend time in this forum you will gain much

Hello dear
I agree with you, my friend, as spending time in this forum is of great importance to all of us so that we can gain more knowledge and experience, also we can learn more about crypto talk and bitcoin, in addition to staying away from duplicate content.

• +1 1

We must use our time with everything that is useful, whether in the forum or elsewhere, and try to enter the posts in which we have a shortage to restore the information

• +3 1

I can't actually say what time I can use on this platform, but to have a great knowledge on this platform it would be nice to spend a lot of time to get different knowledge and experiences from different topics

Right, my friend, in fact, there are a lot of people who waste their time sitting at home without gaining any knowledge or reading leaflets on this forum, so we have to invest our time sitting at home

• +2 1

It's a very useful platform so spending time here helps us write interesting comments and create new valuable topics

My first goal is to increase my knowledge about cryptocurrencies, to be able to understand the way of dealing in the market in a way that enables me to start investing and trading, and that the information that I benefit from on these platforms is not valid.

• +2 1

I think that this site is very important and I learned a lot from it about cryptocurrencies, and I gained a lot of experience from it and I spend time every day on this platform and benefit from many topics.

It is important to spend a long time in the forum so you increase your expertise and ideas from friends and exchange experience with others. 
I spend a lot of time here and I love working here.

• +3 1

Time is the jewel that we must know how to preserve and invest in the right place, The more we respect our time and give it importance, the more it will return to us with goods and benefits. I consider spending time here is one of its real investments in the right way.

Yes, of course, spending time working on this platform is a really good thing, especially during quarantine times in the spread of the Corona virus, and thus we benefit from the wasted time

I’m a new member in this platform and so far I realize that it’s Avery important to spend more in this platform because the senior members of this platform are always around making useful and informative post that will guide we the new members to succeed in world of cryptography.

There are some usful reason of spending time in this forams 

1, this foram educates you

2, this foram gives answers to all of yours question

3, this foram give you money

Since so many countries are currently in lockdown, everyone is free to spend more time on this forum and update some topics, gain more information, and avoid numerous comments on single topics. This is a smart decision that also improves Language proficiency.

Of course, my friend, this is the goal of the forum, which is learning by reading the information that friends share, and what distinguishes the information found here is that it is taken from personal experiences

@Ch Ayyan