Importance of spend time on the forum. - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Importance of spend time on the forum.

Yes we spend more time in crypto we strong more our place if we read all topics and comments properly than we will surely get some new ideas and it will grow up and maybe your topic in the row of hot topics so don't give up and do continuously posting.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Yes, you have the right. When you work in the forum in order to gain knowledge and experience at the same time, you will work sincerely for that. Always try to use the time you spend in the forum in order to gain knowledge that enables you to profit a lot in the future Achieving knowledge is necessary in the field of digital currencies, so do not just look for profit.

• +3 1

If we spend time in the Cryptotalk Forum, we learn useful information. In addition, we share the information we obtain in the forum. This way we can contribute to the forum.

As a student i prefer working here on a scheduled time.Beacuse we have to study for our degree.But also if i reach 100 post i can reduce my time of wrking as i will able to post only 20 post per day.

I,agree with you guys.it is very important to spend time to cryptotalk.because it is most need for wellknown with crypto and gain knoledge about the rules and systems of the site.if we spent time here to read all posts it is also benificial for us.

That's very good content you have chosen now people will definitely know that by spending time on this forum what they have get information, knowledge and money .

And also improving their communication skill here which is very important for us in every field of life . 

The title of your topic attracted me. I think that as a beginner, I have to give the forum all the time to achieve my goal. Work hard and calmly, abide by the rules and collect information about coded speech. I hope everyone here has luck

More I spend time in forum more knowledge  I receive in this forum. I like forum for various reasons. Members share ideas to help  each other & it is  good thing. 

Yes my friend,  this is the perfect time to do work in this forum.  This time we spend freely so i think it is high time to realise.  So everybody should have to work in this platform        

The more you spend your time in this forum, the more knowledge you will take if you reading some information about crypto currency. By doing this, you can post more with legitimate information you gather in this forum. 

Edited by Neko Chan

Hello dear first of all spending of much time here in cryptotalk is very important because you will definitely much time in order to understand what you are doing here in this platform

Many that has spend more quality time in the forum have gained alot more than those that only visit for little time, the quiz that was held by one of the moderators,only those that constantly online benefited the offer ,because one need to be online often to enjoy such offers @Trainz

1 hour ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Many that has spend more quality time in the forum have gained alot more than those that only visit for little time, the quiz that was held by one of the moderators,only those that constantly online benefited the offer ,because one need to be online often to enjoy such offers @Trainz

That's is true mate, I never had the chance to participate in the forum quiz as I am not often online, I miss lot of things while not been online, am a quite busy with my daily works, I make sure I visit the forum by all means so that I wont miss out on things

• +1 1

For me it is really spending time in this forum reading about you, obtaining knowledge, studying, commenting. It is very good to know that you earn money in a relaxed way while you learn from people like you

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, Trainz said:

That's is true mate, I never had the chance to participate in the forum quiz as I am not often online, I miss lot of things while not been online, am a quite busy with my daily works, I make sure I visit the forum by all means so that I wont miss out on things

I once participated in the quiz organized by Desias , it was very interesting though, am always online that's why I got to know about it, an honestly it was very fun and interesting,find time to always be online so that you won't miss many opportunities

1 hour ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

I once participated in the quiz organized by Desias , it was very interesting though, am always online that's why I got to know about it, an honestly it was very fun and interesting,find time to always be online so that you won't miss many opportunities

I will try and create time, am just busy with other works that why, but I should be able to finished the work any time soon, I only visit the forum in the little time have, but as I have said I will try to create more time

• +2 1

9 minutes ago, Trainz said:

I will try and create time, am just busy with other works that why, but I should be able to finished the work any time soon, I only visit the forum in the little time have, but as I have said I will try to create more time

That's good , I wouldn't force you to try I will only advice you to try harder because of the wonderful and amazing opportunities, your work is also important, keep the hard work , you must be a hard working person, doing cryptotalk and other works also

Spend time in forum is a very good thing.If we spend more time in forum we can learn more and earn more we spend time more we can gain knowledge.We can be make the knowledge about more information which will help us to know more.So spending time in forum is so important.

Edited by Joyita116
  • +3 1

The importance of spending time on the forum is to make you gain knowledge experience and will make you understand the basic concept of the forum and will also improve your learning experience and will also guide you through the rules and regulations of the forum

Yes you are right is good for us too spend our time in the forum that can pay us like crytoptalk and we should be reading other post too gan experience

Being active on this forum is necessary as both on the forum as well as on our different mutual benefits, the forum is on the asset of having to have readily amount of users that will continuously be active, as we all know if there is not serious activity in the forum, surely it might fall on its continuity 

Yes my friend we should to make all we can in our empty time. Like reading and playing and if we can learn and earn in the same time we will be the winners. And this forum let us to have a great experience with learning and earning. 

Hello everyone, I consider that the time we have to spend in crytotalk is the time it takes to make our publications and comments, because sometimes it is difficult to spend so much time in the forum, and much more, if you are not in the conditions optimal to work.

• +3 1

As we are all at home during the covid_19 pandemic we have to spend alot of time in the forum to learn more about cryptotalk and share your experience, by the way you will earn more coins. so spending more time in the forum is not bad.