Bitcoin last two days good for day traders - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jamesvince

Bitcoin last two days good for day traders

I am Replying you dear in 23 april 2021, and from the last 5..6  days the bitcoin continously going on decreasing, and more and more peoples are withdrawing their money from bitcoin. But i dont know why this all happems.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, but I think that the price of Bitcoin has proven to be at 7000 dollars. Indeed, it is a great opportunity for those who have traded the past two days because they will reap high profits. Very good luck.

Yes, my dear friend, of course you are right to invest. Save your money to fluctuate the market. If it goes up against you by selling, we gain knowledge, experience and money. Thank you.

• Useful or interesting 1

Well say my friend

It's a great day for traders and investors

The high exchange rate brings you great benefit in financial terms. You will increase your chances of producing your currencies and increase your profit

All the best to everyone here and thank you my friend too

• +3 1

Those days were considered excellent for traders and the price they achieved was great.
You have a much greater reach today that no one could have imagined in those days.
These prices have become just a small value compared to them today.

In fact, Bitcoin has made a quantum leap since the beginning of 2021, and its price reached more than 70 thousand dollars, then decreased to 55 thousand dollars, now we see the resurrection of Bitcoin fluctuating between (55-63), it is a suitable cryptocurrency to make profits.

Yes, it is the best thing to do when the bitcoin price rises and reaches the highest price. Its time is the best time to trade and invest in it, so I think in my personal opinion.

That many of us have had cryptocurrency bitcoins to control it and its price, which led to several conditions where buying this currency has become like gambling. You can win and it is possible to lose by raising the currency and descending it.

I seen that the price of bitcoin was increasing and people are taking benefits.  So that the right time that trader are earning.  So it good for that because during this time they can earn profit on day base. So when we was buying at low but next day price were high . So this is advantage to take benefits.  So now price is going down but they can can buy and can hold because with in few days i think proce will go to high. So if have patient then we can make money from butcoin. 

Edited by Jamii

Hello my friend ,Bitcoin is the strongest digital currency in this field, and investors should know that, and I hope they tell us when we must buy and sell to earn and we all benefit from this, Thank you for sharing this information with us, good luck

• +2 1

This is a good investment as a beginner in the world of cryptocurrencies with a slight leverage of 5 percent, you have had a truly significant profit and you can see that you are here on this platform, it helps us to grow in the trade and learn from it to improve our daily investments.

• Useful or interesting 1

Dear Buying Bitcoin in the long term He has not lost at all with you, with all certainty, Bitcoin is his work. We are accustomed to surprises in the long run, so dear people buy bitcoin and store it in the long term because it will definitely rise and dear to buy its work that does not depend on any day or two days a week or A specific time, it generally depends on the volume of currency circulation mainly through the analysis of work in Germany, what are the data, and then we have to buy? Thank you very much.

• +3 1

For me, I currently trade in small valuable currencies like waves and trx. I think I am not good enough to enter into big currencies like Bitcoin. I convert my profits into waves and I sell and buy with them. I hope to be able to convert after a short time and make better profits.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you
Of course, it is a great day for traders, they have made a lot of profits, so if you have a little knowledge and experience in this field, you will make a lot of money.💮

• +1 1

Of course, this is good for day traders because the price of Bitcoin rose 400 dollars within 48 hours. Trading needs a lot of knowledge and experience, so you must focus on knowledge because knowledge is the basis of success. To be successful in trading, you must be a long-term owner, not a day trader.

Hallo my dear friend have a good day. There is no doubt that value of Bitcoin is increasing day by day and traders of Bitcoin is getting allot of profit and we will see it's value in future on top.

You are correct about this value; it is presently fluctuating approximately 4000 and 7000 dollars, and I believe it will grow in the following weeks to complete good levels, allowing us to make huge returns.

For bitcoin traders, the recent price swings have been a great opportunity to make a lot of money, and to be honest, I would have liked to take advantage of them as well. Unfortunately, I had already made a withdrawal for my cryptocurrency at this stage, so it was no longer available on the exchange platform. This is why, in the future, I would make sure to leave a portion of my earnings on the crypto platform so that I can profit from future price fluctuations. Despite the fact that the price appears to be fairly constant at the moment

You are correct that these two days are very useful for trading operations because the price is experiencing significant fluctuations in the decrease and increase of the price, and I believe that now is a good time to buy and store the currency.

Every good Cryptocurrency trader does a constant research of the market to set a suitable time to buy or invest. Bitcoin has become a currency of value that attracts many traders and investors, its ups and downs need to be tracked in order to determine the exact time to trade.

actually those days are quite amazing seriously because we crypto traders has really enjoyed those days,  we earn  alots of profits depends on the size of the capital that we invest. 

It was really good for this day trader but also know that these traders might have made some mistakes especially when in leverage trading as you can bet on Bitcoin going in the opposite direct ans with This great fluctuations it'll definitely make some people to lose and other will gain

I agree with you, my friend, that the last two days were the best days for trading, so I follow the bitcoin price and its price has risen in relation to the dollar, as they were two real profit days, and I think that in the coming days it will rise and trading and investment will become more profitable and more beautiful.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Yes I really agree with you that the bitcoin price are increase last day and this is very good and helpful to us and this is good news for beginners and traders.

Yes, my friend, you are right. And I'm telling you right because I've been online on YouTube for the last few days and I've been seeing that the price for a lot of days is down first and then you're done. It was a great opportunity for day traders.