All important topics - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

All important topics

Post that topics on this platform which are helpful for others and speacially for new comers on this platform because good topics are helpful for new members and new comers learn from that new topics 

Always post creative contents and quality posts which are useful for others 

Hello my dear friend your post is useful and beneficial it is helpful for everyone I can follow the rules this platform is a good for earning and learning a lot of knowledge and thanks for sharing the useful post..

Hello, it is a really great idea. I feel proud when I help people with beginners, because one day I was like them. I was able to learn thanks to people who gave me help, good luck to everyone.

Hello my friend, I always pay attention, through my presence in the forum, to your important and interesting topics, especially for beginners within the forum.

This is a really good and useful post. This post will make it easier for all new members to find information and find good and informative topics. Every new member should consider and understand the rules at the beginning and present good content in this forum.

• +1 1

Thanks a lot dear for giving us this useful information about this forum. 

I'm a beginner and I'm collecting information about this forum to serve there. 

You said that we can put links on our post that the members can easily excess the information,which is very helpful for all. 

Dear mate your post is very well and you share a good Information I took a great benefit from this post I became careful to make the topic and to do the comments on this forum. 

I found the topics you mention here very important and educational, they are of great help to me as a new member of the forum, thanks for your support, greetings

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you friend for your publication I just saved it in highlights since this publication has many contents that we gain in knowledge, this has great value in new users of the forum and for this reason I thank you greatly for putting them all together friend.

We can avoid any kind of topic by saying it is not important. Because each topic has its own important in the present World. That is why that showned as topic in here. So consider all topic with its own importance

These contents are really useful,some of these posts will surely be helpful and also serve a a guidiance especially to the beginners,who don't know much about the forum,i hope they'll take a good look at these topics for them to benefit from it   

Thanks mate for always being there for most especially we the newbies on the forum, I will like to appreciate and commend you for all  you have been doing for the newbies. Finally, I will urge you to please continue to be guiding we the newbies to the best you can as our primary aim is feed the forum with useful and educative content for the betterment of the platform. Thank you so much

Its a good idea to select every useful and unique post of the forum and mention them in this post to help newbies to find every important post  at one place. 

• Useful or interesting 1

We should always follow good topics for learn. Cause good topics is very important for learn. We can also make good topics if we always get it. So this is very important for us. But lot of people avoid to make and read good topics. 

This difference is that as many topics are edited and the moderator does not delete the caps in the state, these are all very important topics, so if you try to read all the pictures here, you will find out a lot of topics here that people don't need.  So you will find very few old pictures here and everything is very important.The posts here are beautiful with all the questions and all the details are full. You will get a lot of details by saying these. I hope these will be very useful for your cryptocurrency online income.

If I had seen this post earlier I would have gone far with my 100 useful posts. I wanted to make sure that I did not make any mistakes that will lead to banning of my account that's why I took so long to understand how things are working out but if I send this topic I would have understood it very early. Thank you.

Review all the important topics. Read all of them and mention them in the second post. With a new commitment and new experiences with content is a great way to increase knowledge and guide others on your own.  You can play a significant role in making a woman successful. Trade is a great investment in the lives of others and for their future. A woman plays a very important role in making a woman successful in life. Many people are very poor today.  Rich through investment and trade.

The topics you mainly post is about this forum and helping the begginers gain more knowledge.Different person have different knowledge.It is each and everyone responsibility to contribute to the forum by posting your knowledge on the field you're familiar with.This forum  gave us opportunity to earn money so for appreciation.

I totally read your post thanks you for sharing information. Your post really helpful for all here's. I wrote in this forum. especially if those sensitive words are hated by some users. 

Very impressive really bro your posts are very good informative new member can learn about your post and can improve thereself thank you for these helpful posts may God bless you

Thnaks my dear friend for this post and i highly appreciate your effort for raised our knowledge about crypto and showing concern about beginners.This post is very helpful for all of us and we are very grateful to you that you share this post with us.Great job and keep it up.

• +1 1

Thank you .. It is great information and the idea to collect all topics and share them in one topic is very good and it makes us happy, as beginners, to get useful information as soon as possible. We hope everyone will help each other ..

The topics are very special indeed, keep it up as you guys (senior) help us and encourage us to learn more about cryptocurrencies. Thanks for the post.

Every single topic here is very important, because in this forum unnecessary posts and topics are not allowed so you gain something useful or learn something from each topic you choose to write on,it's also advisable for members to read and understand topic before writing any comment on it.

Important of topics in this platform is to create an avenue for every one to.speak his or her mind in the group with just a topic bit the ideas should be different so that sampling will be done to.estimate the views of the members on a specific note so that conclusion and recommendations will easily be drawn.