You need to get one thing. - Page 40 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

You need to get one thing.

Of course, everyone wishes to have a good reputation and followers who follow his subjects .. But that comes with hard work, diligence and patience .. Sir, you should give more time to your work and add strong and good useful topics .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success.

You are right my friend, you desperately need to get a good reputation because it helps us to get a positive evaluation and thus increase the curiosity for learning and participation and also increase income

The posts you provide with rich information is what makes you a reputable one and have many followers.
For beginners, they must comply with the basic rules of the forum and start their experience by writing their own posts to gain reputation and followers.

We should make effort to publish useful replies. In this case, you don't need to worry about your reputation, It will rise slowly and gradual. You can get more reputation points and followers by being active and helpful for members...........

Certainly, getting followers is a good thing, this indicates that the content you provide is of high quality, but I think that what is important is correct writing and sharing useful information with others, and you will in return find followers who give good reputation for what you write.

• +1 1

You need to focus on your good content writing.If your content will be good and meaningful then you will definitely get more reputation and followers.

According to me if you want to repute and earn money then ,keep posting on different contant and share your ideas .Get the experience

from your seniors and get success.

Yes of course also If you have member they well watch your bost if they love they well share it to him friend so if you have good follower you will get good reputation

Yes of course also If you have member they well watch your bost if they love they well share it to him friend so if you have good follower you will get good reputation

I get friends, thank you for the measurement to consider, I am truly new and I don't have a lot of involvement with gatherings, yet I have seen that you can get familiar with a great deal, I will accept each exhortation to follow from every part present here..

I think in my understanding of explaining that you mean followers and likes, I think you have to become more experienced and have better information that you can provide, and then people will start to follow you and be eager for your writing and knowing what you think of things as a guide for them

Followers who love your posting style will definitely follow your posts and give you a good reputation that suits the post.
In my opinion, your posts are generally beautiful, enjoyable and deserving of a good reputation my friend.

Yes, we need a good reputation on our publications and topics, and to get positive reviews, our topic must be useful to everyone.

• +1 1

You are absolutely right, if you achieve one of these two things, the other will be achieved automatically without much effort on your part. Work on yourself well and the work will become easier in the near future. Thank you for your information and advice 

• +3 1

As a newbie, I recognize that I will have to work hard to earn likes and develop my writing skills as well as find new meaningful content to post on this site.

You are right dear. When we make good and useful content then people will give likes and if they find most of your posts useful then they definitely will follow you so that they can see all of your posts.

In my view reputation doesn't matter much in this world. l mean that there is really think that is more important than reputation. l know that reputation can motivate you. But that is all.. 

Hey mate,when we create a topics we get a lots of replies so we should gide answers to everyone which lead is reputation increment,i peoples with many reputation will be trusted to follow.

I agree with you my friend,but if we want to get more reputation points and followers, all what we have to do is to work hard and write valuable and meaningful topics that lead other members like your posts and give you good reputation points.and the most important thing is to follow the rules accurately. 

One hundred percent correct.  Reputation and followers are related.  Also, it is important to gain a good reputation is the type of topics that you will raise in your post. The new, rare and easy-to-understand topic will attract many followers to see it, learn from it and enrich their knowledge.

Hello my friend

You are right, my friend. We must help each other on this forum

But in order to have a good reputation, our post should be of constructive, important and valuable information, especially for beginners, so that they learn well from more experienced members.

You should pay attention to reading the posts and searching for answers to questions that you do not understand by searching for them, and you will gradually find yourself developing to provide good content that attracts the admiration of many, and it will return you positive reviews.

• +3 1

If you want to earn healthy amount of money then you have to inspire users to follow you because without reputation you earn nothing, you have to get reputation on crypto talk.

The good and the positive always attract the good and the positive
So yes, a positive reputation attracts many followers to interact positively with your posts, and the thing that creates a positive reputation mainly is that the posts have to be really effective and distinctive.

• +3 1

This is a good idea! Inorder to have a good reputation here in crypto your content must be meaningful and well educative.

this post  really be useful and helpful to all the members of this platform more precisely we the new members of this platform, because to successful in this platform we need reputation and knowledge .