You need to get one thing. - Page 38 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

You need to get one thing.

I agree with you to get a good reputation. You should publish useful topics, and this will attract people to follow you and support you, so we must take care of the content we provide.

• +1 1

You are absolutely right in your point of view that if we put the post with good content and with authentic and solid words without mistakes so it can give us good reputation .

Of course, my friend, you need one thing, which is a good reputation, in order to be able to earn money, but this thing requires publishing useful publications that attract the attention of others.  Good luck, my friend

• +3 1

We can get reputation by usefull post. So it good if we take time and find unique topic which is not on this forum. Then we get reputation.  But it good to follow other for get knowledge rhen we can make post. So many mumner of this forum which really making usefull post and every content have reputation.  So follow them and know about how they make a post.

Yes you are right we should focus on building great platform of comments. We should post great things we should post that thing on which we have done our complete research. As a result we will gain followers and also reputation points.

• +2 1

Actually, my friend, I agree with you. Logically, either way, you will be the winner. I also believe that as members, we should give a reputation and evaluate the posts we read because this will contribute to the support of our fellow members and encourage them to persevere and search for new ideas and topics, I wish good luck to all.

• +1 1

As long as you strive to get to the position you really want the process will always be complicated, the more you try the circumstance will always go against it, this happens just to prove yourself, what you want to do, what you want to achieve, For this, focus and go for your goal, focus on one thing and you will be excellent.

Thank you for sharing this my friend, I agree with you, and this is normal, until you get a good reputation your post must have valuable content and when your topics are valuable you will definitely get followers

• +4 1

Yes you are right dear friend if you continue to publish useful and interesting topics will get followers and will increase the number of lovers you will give you a good reputation

I want to get a good reputation and followers, but the most important thing is the good reputation by posting important things in this forum

It is very necessary to follow up on some of the members who are experts in this field, to benefit as much as possible from the information they publish on their topics and posts.

Yess I agree with you .This is the best way of getting good reputation .Creating good post and following many people make your reputation good .

No doubt, if you see some wonderful posts from a person then don't bother to follow them because they are working hard and will share some useful information with you. But if you have followers then this is also good for your reputation as you will get good reactions from your followers too.

• +1 1

hello dear yes you are right if are good enough to get reputation and followers than it will get little time to reach at the top of the platform and become top user of the platform like other topers

Indeed, my friend, a good reputation is what indicates our successful work, and this reputation does not come until after the publication of topics with good, useful and conforming content to the rules.

Dear good reputation and follow-up do not come from fooling around so before that we have to be nice. And to provide benefit and education through our distinctive publications.That's like your post. Then the good reputation and follow-up comes on its own

• +3 1

Yes your idea is good. Getting reputation and followers is really a important thing in this forum so for that we need to post good and interesting content post when people will give reputation.

t is useful in the forum that we support each other, but in the event of random support, we may be subject to a ban. Therefore, it is important to organize the support process  by making useful and distinguish content of the post in order to receive support of likes and followings.

You need one thing very much, if you want to work on which platform, the first thing you will not understand and that is that if you read its guideline before working on this platform, then your work is becoming soo good.

Welcome, my friend. I think that the two things are very important. Good reputation brings followers in return. Followers bring good reputation, but you can only get the two when you have good ingredients in the topic that you publish

Hello my friend, this is correct, but I think that the best way to get a good reputation should always be to encourage the large number in order to do a better job for the sake of its publications. Important and useful topics must be found, so it is important to create useful posts in order to give people a good reputation and thank you

Yes, my dear friend, we are all here seeking to gain a good reputation and a good evaluation, and this reason gives us a motivation to work hard and persevere forward within this forum and support encrypted currencies

• +1 1

I agreed with you, and in order to gain credibility, we must therefore make certain comments and topics very interesting to all, and therefore we must render them distinctive and attract everyone's attention, because we will gain reputation and followers in this manner.

Yes, getting a good reputation is great, gaining more good reputation will make you a trusted member and other members will want to follow your posts and give you more good reputation. We have to do well and strive to spread the benefit in this forum, and we will receive a good reputation. Let's make this forum better and better.

Certainly this method will help you a lot to get a reputation . In addition, you should pay attention to the content of the post because the people who follow you expect something beautiful from you that you should give them good and useful topics and you will definitely get their support.

• +3 1