Searching for free crypto is just waste of time. - Page 57 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Searching for free crypto is just waste of time.

Hi mate was previously a good way to collect currencies, but now the honest ones give coins, but in a small amount and at a low price, in addition to the fact that most of them are born dead and are not listed in any trading platform The sites that give honest Satoshi of course give very small quantities.

It was previously a good way to collect currencies, but now the honest ones give coins, but in a small amount and at a low price, in addition to the fact that most of them are born dead and are not listed in any trading platform The sites that give honest Satoshi of course give very small quantities, which are also not worth the interest in them, in addition to the fact that the number of Satoshi that I give decreases with the increase in the price.

Friend there is no such thing like free Crypto free profits everything has a cost I know that there are some sites which you think offers you free profits but you don't know no that the information you provide to them the personal information they are using that in the wrong manner and maybe you will get in hot waters because of that

There are many legitimate websites that pay them, provide free tools and free coins. Coinpot wallet is one of my favorite wallets, it gives you 100-300 Coinpot tokens every time you play multiplayer. I land them over 10 times a day (150 * 10 = 1500) and get 1500 coins for them. In my opinion, this is 4500 satoshi.

Hello guys I am new here. Your right that Getting free money is a waste of time and if payment is made then very small amount will be paid so you have to work hard to get the money. I prefer making money here then in any else. I prefer forum, investing etc. I don't believe in free crypto.

@Ch Ayyan Well yes we able to make very less amount if any of these sites pay free but most of them are not legit.We have to join any site after proper knowledge to save your time.good luck!!

Yes I am agree with you and thank you sharing with us good and informative post.Yes now a days earning BTC from  the site or mobiles apps in free that its mean we are wasting our times.Most of the mobiles app are totally fake and waste of times and money.So avoid the such  apps and sites which offer you to give free coin.

I totally agree with you ... Actually most of the sites are not sincere, and if they are honest, the profit from them is very little, so it is a waste of time ... In my view, working on this forum is much better than working on these sites.

Hello my friend, you deserve more than 5 likes on raising this topic. Yes, I agree it is impossible to earn free encryption from any of these sites. They are all a waste of time and fake. I advise you not to try it Good luck.

Yes, it is true talk, as some sites have mentioned, a waste of time, while this site is a great one and we earn information and money and we have fun here.

Assalam O Alaikum 

Question is searching of free crypto is waste of time. 

I am agree this question that if we are searching the free crypto than we are wasting the our valuables time. I have purchase the onecoin of Rs 20000 of 25 coin but these crypto is fake and waste the money and time. 

First of all i am not searching any this type of sites because any site can not give you a single amount without work.

I have no choice to support your idea because a lot of users think that they get rich by this method but it is wasting of time because they can't make a good amount of money through this method. Also there are many scammers and they only deceive them.

There is no website that offers free payment. If you want to get money, you must work and diligence, and this forum is one of the best places, so stick to the rules and respect the work and you will earn money.

We can't get anything free in today's life to achieve anything we should do some kind of work and without pain or struggle you can't get anything so same as to get bitcoin for free is also impossible, everything requires work and struggle. 

Yes my friend,

I really agree with you that search the free crypto sight is just for waste of your time because

These sites are just fake site.But when you search and apply these sites then you may get loss.So just keep focused on your goal.

You are right my friend,for me I don't like to work on these sites ,because alot of them are considered as fraud and cheating us,you can't get alot of money unless you work hard and achieve alot of tasks, for me working on cryptotalk forum is the most reliable site and the best place to learn and earn money ,but we have to be careful,accurate and patient. 

I think free crypto search means wasting time.  Very few people have succeeded in searching for free crypto.  There are many sites that offer free crypto and do not pay properly.  Most forums are like that....So be careful...

Yes, your right I also think searching for free crypto is totally a waste of time. There are lot of sites available which give us free crypto but it is too little amount that is not profitable for us. There are also other watching ads and solving captcha sites available which give us crypto but they give us very low amount and take our most of time. So, I think that searching for free crypto is waste of time.

I agree with you, my friend, there are many fraudsters' websites and advertisements that they publish, and sites that earn you a few coins are a waste of time and this forum is good and time is not wasted with it, but we enjoy it in teaching and gaining knowledge. Thank you..

Well Thanks for shearing this useful and good information to everyone on this platform.You're absolutely right.Their are lots of spammer's who always try to scam with you.Some of them gives you good offerw like double your coin or earn more.Just use those websiteswhich has good volume and high credibility

Well, my friend, in my personal opinion, searching for cryptocurrencies on unknown sites is a waste of time and a lot, and if we want knowledge, we must read the comments of members, the elderly, the information provided by the forum and the possibility that you will have extensive experience in this field

I agree with you, my friend. 
I admit that someone got rich on the subject, but it's one in a thousand.
So these types of things are a waste of time
Starting with capital and a planned business is the best thing for me.

Yes i am agree that not other website give us such a more and much profit without any investment. That is mot powerfull than other website. Its v.intrusting.

No not at all it is not waste of time because I have also did this thing you can say that it require a lot of time but it is not waste of time I also have some amount by earning free coins but there is a just one problem in it that you have to first finder full secure site that give you the amount because many are fake.