I send money to wrong address - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

I send money to wrong address

This is a bad thing. You have to check the address more than once, so that you do not suffer loss. It is an ugly thing. I hope you learn from your mistake and do not fall into it again because this is not a good thing.

I hope that you compensated for your loss, dear, you should have paid more attention than that and be careful. Fraudsters have dirty ways to steal money and break into people's accounts.

• +1 1

I feel a lot of annoyance when I read posts about people who have been subjected to fraud or theft, and this matter invites me to retreat in this field for fear of being robbed.

• +1 1

I did not know that there is such a virus on the computer that changes the address to which it was sent, but for me I always check the address before confirming the operation in order not to lose my money because of a small error like this.

• +3 1

Bitcoin transactions is irreversible that once the transaction are done and the address is not appropriate to the receiver then it will not be back to you again. Be careful everytime and make double checking before sending it.

The world of cryptocurrencies is full of fraudsters and risks, so be careful.  The address must be checked before any transfer process to avoid making mistakes.  Fraudsters are very smart people and have a lot of plans to steal people's money, so older members should be consulted to avoid running into risks and losing money.

You have to be careful while transferring money from your wallet to someone else's wallet and make sure more than once of the address you want to send the cryptocurrencies to, because if you send the money to the wrong address then you will not be able to retrieve your money, but you will lose it.

• +5 1

If you are going to send money on a wrong address than its means that you loss your  all money because in crypto if you use the change address than you are going to loss and it will never come back again to our wallet. SO before send ing any coins to another wallet kindly check you address first 2 time.

• +3 1

This is really annoying, I was not aware of the existence of such viruses, fraudulent people create sophisticated methods that are better to exploit their capabilities with useful and legitimate topics, but you must learn from your mistake and verify the address before confirming the transfer.

• +5 1

It is a terrible thing to have your money stolen in this way due to a virus on your computer, but I think that we must always confirm the address well before confirming the sending process so that we do not lose our money permanently.

We regret that, my dear friend, and we wish you to compensate for this loss as soon as possible, and we must not rush in any action we do and verify any transaction before conducting it so that we do not fall victim to fraudsters and be deceived by their method.

Ita sad to know my friend but i think sometimes it occurs mistakenly but i think we need to be careful while doing this because its very dissapointed so we take care of this otherwise it will be lose of our money my friend so be careful while sending or receiving amount. 

When money are sent to wrong address that is the end for that income except you should start earning another income from your participation and other activities that is why no one is advice to borrow money and start investment.

Actually I can fully understand you because I have been scammed several times and hacked too, so it is good that it happened to me when I didn't have a good amount of money because it only taught me.

• +1 1

It was a very rewarding experience, when you want to send Bitcoin you should paste in your Bitcoin address so that you have to check the address several times to avoid mistakes like you did. I think it happens a lot in a rush to post, but that's where we have a chance to make a mistake. So always be careful when transferring any crypto and always check.

• +5 1

You need to be prudent when sending cryptocurrency to another account and look at the receipt of the check and compare the sender's address with a valid one. At least I did not have such actions...

Please check the address thrice before sending the coin because it won't be returned if you send any of the coin into wrong address۔۔۔۔

I am really sorry for this, many scammers and many fraud methods, we must beware of them, and learn from our mistakes and the mistakes of others, many members have fallen into these mistakes, we must check twice and three times before sending, because fraudsters are everywhere, And there are a lot of viruses.

• +1 1

Yes, many people are exposed to these mistakes in copying the wallet address they want to send to him. These mistakes happen a lot, but you should always pay attention and review the address before sending more than once, so that we avoid losing money.

• +2 1

It is a bad thing for you, and I am sorry for you, but thank you for this very useful advice, especially for new members who are eager to work and do everything in a hurry and without focus, so this situation should be a lesson for everyone to make sure more than once for the address sent to him in order not to lose Their money is due to haste and lack of focus

For any crypto wallet or exchange when you are trying to send money to an address they must ask you twice to make sure that's the address you are sending is correctly because once you confirm to send this transaction cannot be undone again, so thats be carefully next time.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Wow, this is so tragic. However, I believe you were unable to recover the funds. The explanation for this is that a bitcoin exchange cannot be undone. There are also several reasons that the transaction is not reversible. This is due to the fact that the information arrives at a device that is divided into multiple blocks. There is no way to track a sale. This is the principle of decentralisation.

Really, this thing may happen, but I think that in our time the methods of protection have evolved more than before, the wallets have become safe and the transmission operations are well protected.

Incase the transaction has been confirmed, you cannot cancel it and that means your assets are lost. therefore pay attention once again the address you enter before finally your transaction is clicked and confirmed. because even if you copy and paste it, you still have to double check whether it's correct or not in order to avoid losing your capital.

Its very sad to hear about your loss. And we should learn from mistake. Making mistakes mean you are learning from it. So next time be careful sending your money and you should type the address carefully and you should learn from it.