1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work! - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

1 bitcoin equals 9 years of work!

On the off chance that you need to procure 1BTC, at that point you should discover alternate ways than by posting in this discussion. 

I think the best reason for the cash you acquire here is to try different things with exchanging. Fundamentally you get the cash for nothing, so you don't hazard anything. You can generally win, and you will learn!

1 bitcoin is indeed not a small amount but with determination and commitment we can earn in and that is why I now choose to focus more on learning more about Cryptocurrency trading so that I can begin a career in trading field with the little I will be earning from this forum, let keep the hardwork and we shall earn good in the future.

Yes absolutely.because 1 bitcoin is very huge amount and take so much time to get because good things require time to get.so therefore you should ve patient and work with hard work and spend most of your time here on that forum...

Thanks buddy, I agree with that.  Of course we have to work nine years in the forum to earn 1 bitcoin.  Because 1 bitcoin in 1 crore satoshi, but you can post 20 max every day in the forum.  Bitcoin is awarded based on post ratings.  The forum is currently funded by selecting reputable and advanced posts.  I don't think it's right for everyone to have the same time.  Only possible by senior and experienced members.

You should learn a lot of information and experiences and read articles that can help you expand your business in the field of cryptocurrencies as the more information, the greater your profits. 

But now if you wanted to earn 1 bitcoin from this forum you have to work here for 13 years. Because forum pay us 20k satoshi daily. However I did not count talk campaign here. If you count it also it will took almost 9 years.

• +2 1

Yes you are right and 1 BTC is really a huge amount and if anyone one wants to get this amount then he works for a long time and also do best of his  knowledge and information. And there is no shortcut to make this in a short time because this is not possible.

On 4/2/2020 at 1:24 AM, Omar Ommeish said:

I have read that a member asks how long it takes to collect 1 bitcoin, and I want to share this information with you:

We all know that every 1 bitcoin equals 100,000,000 Satoshi
Also, each one can get 30,000 Satoshi from the forum

Thus, we need more than 3,300 days to get 1 bitcoin, and this number equals almost 9 years.

Of course, we can get the money more quickly through more than one method, in addition to working on the forum.

" If you like my topic please give me like " ! ❤️

omar.PNG

Currently the payment system has changed due to which currently 20 posts are paid So it will take more time now to make 1 bitcoin than the calculation you showed.At present talk token payment system has come out which we can take payment by reaction.If we add a talk token, it will take much less time to make 1 bitcoin. 

Yeah collecting btc through this forums earning can take ages.And also the price is risising for tgat the time of work will rise too.So If we want to collect 1 btc we have to work on different option of source to collect more quickly.

• +1 1

A Major Tesla Investor Has Predicted Bitcoin Will Be Worth More Than $1 Trillion In Under 10 Years.With the majority of setups and the electricity cost and some manpower, it would cost you a total of $73,000 to process 1 Bitcoin every month. The speed of mining does not only depend on the cost, but it also depends on other hardware and software factors as well.

It is a very long period of time, to wait 9 years till you can achieve earning one bitcoin, there are many ways that are faster, such as trading, investing, working as a freelancer and many other things.

Edited by Yellow320

This cycle is totally right, yet working here is viewed as a feeder to the essential work in exchanging or an extra kind of revenue other than exchanging. 

However, the possibility that the cost of unstable bitcoin may go insane and may diminish altogether.

I think a wrong comparison has been made and an example is given. Because 1 Bitcoin (BTC) may not mean the same goal for everyone. CryptoTalk members may have different expectations. For example, I do not expect to earn 1 BTC in 9 years like this.

Of course, all members and other people who want to become a member may wonder how much money has been earned thanks to the CryptoTalk forum. But I do not find the answer and explanation of this to be correct and useful to express as winning 1 BTC in 9 years. I think everyone spends time for different needs on the CryptoTalk forum.

In short, not everything is 1 BTC ...

Thinking about gathering 1 Bitcoin from this discussion board is a exceptional element, however I don’t consider we can not , 9 years of difficult work right here requires staying energy and difficult work and being an energetic member all the time, i hope one of the humans proper right here will earn 1 bitcoin to be an instance for us. 

The value of one bitcoin is so high that if we want to earn it all year round, then it is almost like so difficult. If we want to make so much money in real life, it will be a matter of time and we will have to work hard to achieve it.A lot of things can be done with one Bitcoin equivalent money.This is possible only when you start trading and when you make good profit by investing.This requires a lot of skills and  experience.I think your words are true. In fact, it is very difficult to earn money equal to 1 bitcoin.

so do you think the same now? right now we would not be able to make one btc even in 20 years because there are a lot of restrictions on us now and the earning is slow.

Nice calculations there are  many greater approaches to get bitcoin.you may invest on reputed currencies. You must selected what the manner you need to selected to make your bitcoin in shorter times.

When the maximum payment was 30k satoshis from this forum, it would take almost 9 years for us to complete 1 bitcoin. But now it is confined to 20k satoshis so it will take 13 years now 

Thank you so much for taking the trouble to calculate.  But I think you just calculated the earning by posting.  But if you trade and invest, you will reach your goal in much less time.  Moreover, with hard work and patience, you will surely reach your goal in less time.

It will be reduce the working period or years here to get one  bitcoin. One bitcoin is really a huge amount and anyone can't achieve that easily but we can achieve that just four or five years by working here with obey. 

I agree with you now a days the bitcoins value is very high now a days , i aprriciat your post and appreciate your knowledge and your skills u creat very impormative post for everyone . 

If u doing hardworking u got bitcoins but u need to more than more year's about 10 ,12 years because its depends upon your hardworke and your skills.

I didn't need to know that because it's really disappointing, LOL
Especially after reducing the payment in the forum to 20,000 satoshi instead of 30,000 a day,
But in general, the high price of Bitcoin makes obtaining a whole piece of bitcoin very difficult for job holders and medium businesses.

• +2 1

One bit coin could actually equal nine years of work but it depends on the kind of work one is doing. Surely if its a petty job bit coin will equal that same amount

Yes very interesting analysis but we should not only rely on getting the money by posting. What should be really resorted is to get a lot of knowledge of cryptocurrency and then get into the market of cryptocurrency for investment and trading. This will be real earning opportunity and one can get a lot of money through actual business in cryptocurrency and its markets.