You will never lose your money again by this trick..!!! - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You will never lose your money again by this trick..!!!

This is very sad but gentlemen I want to tell you that you should to be careful when you are going for the trading first of all you should to analyze the market and analyze the rate and price of the coins

when you see the History of these coins you will notice that they do not move frequently and the latest move it today and months ago, so do a proper research before you do and investment plan.

I think this trick is really helpful my brother and would be a great helpful for many members in this forum but we should need to be aware of all kind of risk and should need to have a proper kind of knowledge before getting into the trading platform.

Yeah that's really a brilliant idea. I never thought about that. That is really a big idea about investing. In this way you can know the prices . How much it has rise. It will help you to invest in this right time and right place. You can do the right invest every time. 

We can find coins for investment in USD pair. But you will not find good coins if you follow this method. You have to check and observe the market for few days. It is the best way to find good coins for investment. 

Thanks for sharing this with us mate . This was a really informative topic . If we can find the value in USDT it will be much more easier to understand and use . If the value is given in the form of cryptocurrencies , it will be many digits and can often cause confusion . 

I think trading volume in any cryptocurrency coin is one of the most important point for crypto trader. If some coin  have already pump and they increase 20% 50% i think it is very risky to invest in these kind of coins. Always focus on those coins which have good volume but they not in pump and dump in short period of time

Dear Member, Many Thanks For sharing such a informative topic. For me as a beginner it's really helpful. You tell us about the for which coins we go for. And the way you attach a Screenshot and highlight the tradable coins is really good. Keep sharing your knowledge we are here to absorb all.

Thank you for helping us with this information. From now on I will be aware about the percentage and the price rate. Well I am very new at these trading sites. So I am still at the learning stage. Hopefully I can more informations like these to have successful tradings. 

I don't think that it's enough to choose a good coin for investment to earn good profit. You need to remain active at the market to observe it complete and to analyze the price fluctuations of the coins and their trading volume as well to know it better that which coin is best for aht type of trading either long , short term or day trading.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Thank you very much for your excellent information but I think we should analyze it before trading in trading charts. After analyzing in trading charts we will be able to determine its value.  You will be able to do your business well by following this post.

Being their value 0.00 dollars doesn't mean they have no value. their value is just under decimal limit for dollars , for example 0.001 dollars show there as 0.00 dollars. Take Dogecoin for example. is it a worthless coin? Sorry but what you write doesn't make sense. Of course I am not giving you a negative reputation but you are misinforming people, please correct your post.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

There are many cryptocurrencies in yobit with a value of 0.00 but this is because they are at a very low price and it is difficult to determine which one will go up in price one day, therefore it is very convenient to always enter projects that give profits where their price has fallen by 10% and then hope that they recover, but I think that it is not easy to operate with cryptocurrencies with little volume.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

You have shared good knowledgefull post 

You have shared so much Important trick 

We should have to keep eyes on platform 

When you want to invest in site 

First you should know about details and tactics 

They will help you to earn profit on trading 

By this strategy I am so much happy that people will get more profit 

On 4/1/2020 at 5:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Hope you are all okay. I want to share something with you about coins in yobit. Many of us we get difficulties when choosing coins to invest because we see many of them and we don't know which will rise or fall and give us profits. But i have a very good method to find valued coins to invest and non-valued coins to stay away from them. Just go to your yobit account then go to the trading area (market) and choose USD at the top price icons, all yobit coins will appear in USD currency and you will be able to find coins with value and those which are not valued. There are even coins which have increased to 100% and more but their price its still  $ 0.00 i believe you will now be able to choose the right coins to invest your money for profit.

Invest.JPG.64a66531007adf9c2d467d28441314cb.JPG

Nice one mate for bringing out this beautiful explanation forget about all those tricks you see in all this exchange site the one you don't know about skip it to avoid been involved in problem 

You have made some veery nice points there and thanks for sharing this fotnour knowledge, but I don't think it solves any problem because the price and values of those coin aren't guaranteed but I don't know if it works for you smartly that way then I wouldn't mind trying

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/1/2020 at 7:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Hope you are all okay. I want to share something with you about coins in yobit. Many of us we get difficulties when choosing coins to invest because we see many of them and we don't know which will rise or fall and give us profits. But i have a very good method to find valued coins to invest and non-valued coins to stay away from them. Just go to your yobit account then go to the trading area (market) and choose USD at the top price icons, all yobit coins will appear in USD currency and you will be able to find coins with value and those which are not valued. There are even coins which have increased to 100% and more but their price its still  $ 0.00 i believe you will now be able to choose the right coins to invest your money for profit.

This plan is really good. Work can be done on trading on the platform for good profits, but trading must be well thought out

very good contribution I have tried to make profits with cryptocurrencies in usd and I find it difficult because they have a very low value and you have to buy a large amount of coins due to their low cost and purchase limits, but I will try to apply this strategy I hope and do not confuse me so much because it is not very easy to understand.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for explaining how not to lose money again.  Although it was a useful topic.  It does not in any way assure us that we will never lose our money.  So whatever you do carefully then you can get some profit.

• +3 1

Your idea is good in theory. But if you buy a coin / token that has no trading volume, it doesnt matter in what currency, you will be able to buy but later you wont be able to sell as there are no buyers. I have a number of different coins / tokens in my Yobit wallet that i cant sell, even at a lose. I have found this out the hard way.

The trick is to find a coin / token that pays a decent percentage daily & has a good daily trading volume, if your going to invest it in Investment Box.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

To me it's good and reasonable for one to stick to popular coins which are well known in the exchange market because it will give one benefits and values and also will make one have profit 

Hello friend, maybe your tactic will work, however it would be advisable to make a previous analysis to each of the cryptocurrencies that are in 0% to see what their behavior is to consult your tactic, I also recommend viewing the graphs of these cryptos and learn probable entries but looking at the graphs.

• +1 1

On 4/1/2020 at 7:42 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Many of tokens from the yobit exchange its very hard to discover which directions of price the coin will go, but they are just luck because sometimes you can buy the coin and suddenly it can rise 300% in 24hrs also can drop 70% within 24hrs.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

One should not engage in work without knowing well about any subject.  Similarly, we should all keep an eye on all these things while trading.  Keep a close eye on its charts.  Considering the judgment, after reviewing should work here.  Many Many thanks, for the advice to trade.

This trick may work for you by pure luck, friend and I apologize for saying it, but this strategy has no coherence, since that percentage does not mean anything at the time of its launch on the market, since if it has a value in its moment and the next day it falls, it is not something very safe to trust our investments in this same, rather we must study if these cryptocurrencies have good volume and stable bases to be able to earn well when investing.

• +2 1