Do You Own a Website? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Do You Own a Website?

On 4/1/2020 at 5:46 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

I wanted to ask if any of you has a Website and earns from it. Did you know that you can use A-Ads network to earn in Bitcoin from placing ads in your site?

Dear @Cammer I don't own any website. But i know that there are many people that have their own website and they embedded an Add portion in their web page on which he can Add advertisement of Bitcoin. And in this way they can earn BTC.

Before entering this site, I was working on a Russian site for a profit
The Russian ruble currency through social networking sites
The name of this site is
(ipweb) But I found this forum better

• +2 1

I dont have a website of my own nor do I know how to make profits from websites. But one thing that you can do to make profit is that if you knw how to create a website you can offer others to create a website for them and charge for it.

• +1 1

I really don't own any website and don't know how much profit we can make from that. I heard lot of rumors like ads are not very profitable and need lot of effort to make that happen. 

I do not own any website but I think the best ads network to join is the google adsense which can make you more and better income from your website or blog.

On 4/1/2020 at 9:30 PM, Cammer said:

You are right. I have a Website and I am earning some money from it. Ig you need any help with launching a Website, I will help you for free if you want.

Hey mate!I am a newbie.And it will help me alot to have my own website.And can earn some good money to pay my school fee.That would be more greatfull of you if you show me how to have my own website.And so that i can earn from it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I used to have a travel website but after a while i lost my interest and i ended my hosting service. I don't know too much about making profit from a website but i know that you should really work hard to get some visitors so you can earn some money from goodle ads. But it's really hard to make good amount of money from simple website. I think key is creating a usefull website and buying advertising in your early days.

• +4 1

Greetings. I don't have a web site at the moment. In the past when the internet was new, it was a great curiousity for me and I created a web page of my own. But for now, I don't have one and I don't plan to because it takes a lot of time to maintain it and trading and investing is already taking a considerable length of my time. What about you? do you have one? 

• +5 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

I don't claim any site however I think the best advertisements organization to join is the google adsense which can make you more and better pay from your site or blog.

No my friend, i don't own a website. But my friend you work online and earn money by Google AdSense, YouTube, Facebook, Amazon, trncent, reutrs etc and many more site. Their are million of people work on those sites.

i am the owner of website and a bigger as well i built sites on customer demands and i believe that the ads are not very profitable and need a lot of effort and a member who visit them.

Do you own a website ?? Ot a question actually not for all to answer . Left for me. I do no own one but would love to have a website someday mostly related to sports issues to be precise football. They is lit of money to gain from owning a website from the google ads to running of adverts to the money earned throught people who vist

hello my dear friend actually I don't have any website and I don't know about that all that if we will have a website how much can we earn from net website so so in my point of view I think if the website followed by many of the peoples then only we can bit mount of money.. but we can't able to recognise that how much we can show its upon you if you want then go through it....

On 4/1/2020 at 5:46 PM, Cammer said:

wanted to ask if any of you has a Website and earns from it. Did you know that you can use A-Ads network to earn in Bitcoin from placing ads in your site?

@Cammer Yes, I have Blogger websites that are free to use (powered by Google) but I have never bought a domain or hosting. Your concern is related to earn revenue from displaying ads on your website. Yes you can earn good money online with blogging /website. All you need to do is to buy a domain for you then keep it updated with latest, interesting content, when you started receiving good traffic, go apply for Google Adsense. Which is the best, highest paying ads agency in market and others can also be used as you are asking for A-Ads, but there will be differences in their payments and payment-methods. 

I don't own a website till now but if I get a good content ,maybe we I would think about one! But I'm working hard and will try to achieve success.

Thank you!!

• +1 1

Well i have no website of mine but i have intention to make one. I will use that website as blogging website. Where i can give crypto related news like this forum. Well you gave a good information. This will help me someday if i can own a website and my website will also he related crypto so the ad will be perfect for that.

• +2 1

I don't have a website . But i think so that i need to make it when enough experience & knowledge to use it in a proper way . Then there are benefits of making it . Otherwise no benefit at all .

You told me a new thing about A-Ads i will definately consider it .

• +2 1

On 4/1/2020 at 1:46 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. 

I wanted to ask if any of you has a Website and earns from it. Did you know that you can use A-Ads network to earn in Bitcoin from placing ads in your site?

This is cool. I have a blog that receives a lot of visitors monthly and I think this would be a good way to utilize those visitors and make money. I am truly happy to hear about this.

this is a good topic to learn about and I'm very much thankful to the person who have raised this topic and I am starting to like all the replies which is given under the topic in fact I am also thinking now to create a website thank you for providing this good information

• +1 1

There are various types of online sites where I can see how to make money and I have heard that there is good money out there but I am not affiliated with those sites and I am not affiliated with anything other than crypt.

• +1 1

i owned a blogger in the past and i linked it with AdSense company , made some profit but not that much because i didnt put lot of content in it , but for now i dont think there is a way to earn bitcoin from a site or blogger trough ads . 

• +2 1

No i don't have a personal webiste. But yes you're right you can earn from ads which is been published at your site m basically I'm a website developer also ,learning and did some projects . I can tell you , with your site you can earn handsome amount from your traffic.

• +1 1

No i don't own a website and i never had. Owning a website is not a simple thing. It is very difficult, frustrating and complicated. You have to spend all of your time and effort to control a website. If you just want to chill and earn some money then focus on the posting at this platform.

• +1 1