A Question About Yobit InvestBox - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

A Question About Yobit InvestBox

Yobit invest box is a nice place to make investment, you cant loose money,you rather gain through some percentage, but try consult senior or old member of this forum for further explanation, I understand the concept but I have never invest in the platform

I agreed with your thoughts I have some questions on my mind either because I never invested in investbox before so if someone tell me how I can invest and if it's safe 

Yobit offers a lot of investments and you can find one you want but I don't know how we can learn more details. Are there limited space in some and is there some that don't work anymore, there should be some more information to know if we can use all or some of these.

• +3 1

On 3/31/2020 at 4:07 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. I have heard a lot about this feature in Yobit and I wanted to try it out.

But, how does this InvestBox work? Can I lose any money when using it?

Hey brother, 

To use the investbox on yobit. net it depends on investment you choose. then after that you have to do the action make   your investment to be active. You don't afraid on money loss when you invest on yobit because that's very secure and protect from the haunting of scammers. 

❤❤IF YOU DONE WITH ME, HIT ME ON A LIKE❤❤

• +4 1

On 3/31/2020 at 3:37 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. I have heard a lot about this feature in Yobit and I wanted to try it out.

Deer friend i have a high experience of investing on yobits invest box if you want to earn profit from yobits invest box it is very difficult i tell you a method first see the invest box coins then chose any stable coin which buy and sell price are almost same or very less difference then see the history of the coin which you want to buy when the price of that coin go lower then buy it and wait .

On 3/31/2020 at 1:37 PM, Bohana said:

You can lose all your money if the price of your coin will go to zero. This I know and it is about all investments no matter what you buy, you can buy a stock, the company goes bankrupt and stock goes to zero. This happens in cryptocurrencies too, they are abandoned and price goes to zero.

• +2 2

The investbix in Yobit is a very cool feature through which you can invest your money and multiply it.  You can choose the investment plan you want in the currency you want.  You have to own the currency you want to invest in (you cannot invest with the Ethereum plan while you own Bitcoin) There are conditions for each investment plan, a minimum and a maximum investment and profit entertainment (daily, monthly, weekly). Choose the investment plan that suits you and start earning.

• Useful or interesting 2

It is legit, many have testified it ,many are gaining through it, so it nice to ask before investing in it, but I can assure you that it is legit, you can ask senior members of the forum for more understanding

2 hours ago, David Paterson said:

The investbix in Yobit is a very cool feature through which you can invest your money and multiply it.  You can choose the investment plan you want in the currency you want.  You have to own the currency you want to invest in (you cannot invest with the Ethereum plan while you own Bitcoin) There are conditions for each investment plan, a minimum and a maximum investment and profit entertainment (daily, monthly, weekly). Choose the investment plan that suits you and start earning.

currently there are few investment options that can be profitable in investbox, maybe if i'm not wrong the only option that can really be worth and if the person invests his talk token to get 1% per day, i don't see any other option that is advantageous in addition this talk token

• +4 1

Yobit is completely safe and the investbox seems to be too. I haven't used except for the talk tokens but since we can withdraw immediately there is no really nothing to fear. Try and use it but read the required actions you need for it.

• +1 2

8 hours ago, Red-Jones said:

currently there are few investment options that can be profitable in investbox, maybe if i'm not wrong the only option that can really be worth and if the person invests his talk token to get 1% per day, i don't see any other option that is advantageous in addition this talk token

@Red-Jones yah Friend, you know the moderator said we all can put our earning token in yobit investbox to get Daily interest around 1% daily.. So its  another way of earning money extra from the forum  because if a member have 30k talk token and invest the full amount of token in yobit then he every day get 300 talk token as interest.. So i think investment for talk token in yobit very profitable..                 

• +2 2

I am use the investbox and I am thinking this is a great idea to help us make good profits, I do not know if all plans can help us but there are many that we can buy the token and use the investment plans to earn at least 1% every day and sometimes a lot more. I like the Yo investment too that has 0,2% every day and ask for some trade to make to earn this.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

13 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Red-Jones yah Friend, you know the moderator said we all can put our earning token in yobit investbox to get Daily interest around 1% daily.. So its  another way of earning money extra from the forum  because if a member have 30k talk token and invest the full amount of token in yobit then he every day get 300 talk token as interest.. So i think investment for talk token in yobit very profitable..                 

@Dorjoy12

we have to wait and see if yobit is not going to put the same rules on the talk token to avoid a big Talk Token dump right on the launch of the talk token trade. imagine people who have already invested their talk takens on the launch day of the talk tokens trade, yobit decides that the 1% talk token plan in the investbox will have to have 10 DS Action to get earnings, I think they will do it for stop there being too many sales and the price drops a lot every day

Dorjoy12

It is impossible to lose coins in the InvestBox. InvestBox can be closed at any time, in which case the interest will not accrue.

Hi. Hobbit is an honest exchange that does not engage in fraud. Investing in the hobbit allows you to earn passive money. Just follow the conditions of the investment box and get passive interest. By the way, you can still lose your money if the coin exchange rate falls.

It is helpfull feature, you can use to earn more coins. And yes there is chance of loosing money in investbox. You have to chiose the reliable currency such as bitcoin, ltc, ethereum like currencies to invest. If you blindly invest in any coins there is chance of the currency to be dead and you will loose your money.

Edited by razgildai

I have been testing it with low value coins and in a small amount, to see how it works, for now I'm doing it with Water that gives a profit of 3% and I like it, so I plan to increase the investment amount soon.

What I understand, and what I confirmed when reading the comments, is that in the Investbox, they ask you for certain requirements, among which are playing the DICE, at first I did not understand, but when reading I saw that each investment has its condition. Now I play DICE 10 times a day, to be able to win something in the InvestBox.

Regadring safety of investbox feature in Yobit i would say that it is very safe and at any time you can withdraw your money. But before investing just make some investigations about the token or coin that you invest, about the price chart of the token and the liquidity. 

On 31/3/2020 at 10:33, Bohana said:

Gracias por ayudarme a todos. Todavía no entiendo la idea de Yobit InvestBox. Entiendo que es muy rentable y útil. pero como funciona? ¿Cuál es la inversión que se está haciendo?

calculo que debe ser algun bot interno de la yobit.

lo estuve viendo y no lo entiendo mucho.

On 3/31/2020 at 12:37 PM, Bohana said:

Is a great way to take a position your money, but you've got to chose the proper coin, if you don’t you'll lose your money, but in my opinion, learn trading in cryptocurrency and invest in trading is extremely good than invest box ,this is my opinion.

Simply pick a cash you own or purchase a money with a venture plan Enter it and freeze the sum to get the rate that might be day by day, month to month or week by week Some of them have conditions, for example, playing a dice, and some of them don't.

There is no one answer, you can win and you can lose, and this depends on the currency in which you invest, such as the famous currencies such as Bitcoin, the dollar, the ruble and Ethereum, I assure you that you will not lose money if you invest in these currencies, but there are currencies other than These currencies are famous, their price is high in the first only, but then their price gradually decreases until it reaches the lowest price, and thus you will lose your money if you invest in these currencies

Yes, i tried many times and it is profitable but you should choose the right time to enter, timing here is more important and invest with money you can afford to lose

Hello! Like everything in the world of cryptocurrencies there are always risks, but with good monitoring and study they can be avoided. In the Yobit investbox you can invest and obtain the investment% on a daily, weekly or monthly basis and at the moment you want to release your investment you can do it without committing all of it. In addition, some investment plans ask you for some simple tasks so that they can credit the corresponding percentage.