You need success? Then don't fear to take risk! - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You need success? Then don't fear to take risk!

There is a saying that goes ... The bravest are in the cemetery

A little fear is always good to have, that will prevent you from committing crazy things since most of the times those crazy things will go wrong

Thanks for such inspiring post my friend, I absolutely agree with idea that we shouldn't be afraid of risks to become successful. Especially if you want to become a traider. 

Absolutely true ! In the world of crypts , it is certainly as they say in Russia : 'who does not take risks-he does not drink champagne', this quote fully reflects the essence of working with the crypt . If you want to earn money, take a risk.

Yes, taking risk is off coarse the fundamental thing that can take you high in the cryptocurrency trading. If you have the fear that you will go into loss then will never be able to invest and if you will not invest you will definitely no earn.

The fear of investing can be a brake when it comes to economic progress. However, I believe that if we combat that fear with information, advice and caution, we can make that fear a force that also drives us to achieve our goals. Let's make fear a tool and not a state

I agree the risks in life are to face them and in case of any failure, take it as an experience and apply the corrective measures so that it does not happen again, but I also think that when taking risks you have to take the greatest amount of precautions necessary to avoid In most of its possibilities some failure and if it happens be prepared to face it.

Adults, youth, children, we all have dreams and achieving them are the goals. Goals that when they come true are our successes; In all of them there are risks depending on how ambitious they are, the idea is to minimize this risk (as happens when investing, the higher the risk, the better the profit but the higher the risk of losing) and we achieve this thanks to taking all the necessary security measures , educating us, training us, etc. And so who is afraid? Play it safe!

You cannot win big without taking risks and playing big. Most of the rich investors are in the wealth they take risks. You can understand your mistakes well and combine them with risk and win big.

You are right, all of us (or most of us) want to have a good family but for this we need to take risks and what stops us the most is fear, fear of insecurity of the worst that can happen but "without risks there is no reward".

• +1 2

Taking risks is a decision that can change your life and we are in a time where the whole world is going through crisis and right now ... although many are immersed in fear ... a day of crisis for the world is the day of greatest success for others. . I do not wish harm to anyone .. but even if you find yourself in the worst situation .. whatever you have at home now .. income .. etc, is more than enough to get ahead .. leave fear and take risks it's part of life ... take advantage of the crypto world that has a lot to offer you and grow in various areas of your life!

It is very true, if you want to be successful, you should not be afraid to risk, nor do you risk, you do not win, and it is also very important to be aware of everything that surrounds the world of virtual currencies

I totally agree, in order to be successful it is necessary to take risks and not be afraid. I also think that it is necessary to control emotions when investing.

Being successful is not only having money and being rich, it is true that many of us are in this world to be able to get money that helps us to be able to support our family, help those we love and have what it takes to live, give ourselves our tastes and more. But I consider that success is also measured by the things that you keep and that make you happy, many people because they want to have a lot of money and earn millions forget the family, neglect their children and ignore those who love them, in the end they It happens like the famous, so many millions and they live a life of suffering and many fall into vices despite being successful according to them

Of course, if you take a risk, then with thinking through some plan, because it turns out that if you do not know how to act, you will lose everything in any case! But if you make a plan, and how you will move and act, then I am sure that this will have a great future!

On 3/31/2020 at 2:52 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi guys, i want to give you a little advice.

Hope you are all fine. I believe there is no anyone who likes to be poor! That's why we are fighting every time, everyday both of us men and women's (boys & girls), others are being successful in their life's journey and others are fail and become or remain poor. What do you think the problem for failing is? For me, i say its because of FEAR. Successful people tells you this YOUR FEAR ITS YOUR POVERTY that means you must believe in yourself and remember that one day you will be a father or a beautiful mother and you will need good life to raise your family. Sometimes you have to take risks if you real need to be successful, but you can't take risks if you are fear! 

This is your life and your time. Fight hard for your future and never be afraid again, show them you can and prove that you are not weak.

Beautiful words my brother, very moving and encouraging, he is very right. I had a time where I wanted to give up, because I felt that I was not getting what I wanted, but I got up, looked in the mirror and said the famous phrase: "You can" and here I am halfway to achieving my goals.

On 10/9/2020 at 9:58 PM, Jami273 said:

@Calvinpriva Very well said dear friend. In your every spare of life it is true that 'Fear will make you Poor'. So we should never leave any chance thinking that i can't do it. If we keep leaving all the chances that we get like this, we won't be able to successful anywhere in our life. We should accept every challenge whether it is possible or not. If you have the potential to accept any challenge or chances and have determination to complete it, surely the result will be in your side.

Thank you dear friend @Jami273 if we overcome fear by accepting our challenges and finding the best way to solve them, we will be able to move forward. But without courage and self-confidence, it will be difficult to move forward.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Life without risk is nothing. Successful men always combat with fear and ultemately win the game and become powerful at every moment of life.

life is all about risk high risk reward if you want to trade or invest in cryptocurrency here I am giving you a name of the World's safest and trustable exchange i.e yobit.net

Ничто в мире не может заменить упорства. Его нельзя заменить талантом - вы не встретите никого так часто, как талантливого неудачника. Его нельзя заменить гением - непризнанные гении почти вошли в поговорку. Однако образования тоже недостаточно - мир полон образованных изгоев. Только настойчивость и решимость всесильны. Фраза "продолжайте работать" остается решением всех проблем человеческой расы.- Кэлвин Кулидж

The fear will make you poor. Because if you can't take a risk you can't make a future. You must try all things even though its very risky to your career.if you want to make future you  must be risk

Le proverbe dit si tu risques rien tu gagnes rien dans la vie ils faut toujours a un montant doni prendre le risque si tu a des bonnes résultat si bonne si tu échu ils faut apprendre d'erreur du passé