You need success? Then don't fear to take risk! - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You need success? Then don't fear to take risk!

I think that one thing is linked to the other, if you want to achieve success in life then you must take risks. The bigger your aspirations, the bigger the risks we must take. All the great moments that we remember on our way have been achieved with some risk. When we set a goal we must take into account the obstacles that we will have to overcome and not allow anything to stop us. So we always go forward.

What a good post, mi friend, sometimes being afraid is not bad because sometimes when people feel afraid they get the best of them I know that in the Cryptocurrency market you have to be cold to make decisions but also good to be cautious in some cases 

To always have something great and go very far; That is why people who have a lot of money make investments and get more and more money; Dangerous investments are sometimes successful.

important friend, thanks for sharing because you are totally right. There are even times when we lose great opportunities out of fear. If we want something we must fight for it, as long as it is with a positive mentality because that way we attract good things to our life, they are very important keys but above all self-confidence. Greetings and success

I think it is an incredible post my friend, I think that many people do not take risks for other people who say they can not or that it is a bad idea, but it should not be like that, you have to be the protagonist of your life and if others do not like it, it is not your problem, you have to keep fighting and investing in your future and your dreams, show that you can do everything you set your mind to.

You're right, but to some extent risk can be destroyed instead of built and it can make you poor instead of rich, you have to know how much you can risk what you have so you don't lose devastating losses to your life and your future.

• +5 1

On 3/31/2020 at 10:52 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi guys, i want to give you a little advice.

Hope you are all fine. I believe there is no anyone who likes to be poor! That's why we are fighting every time, everyday both of us men and women's (boys & girls), others are being successful in their life's journey and others are fail and become or remain poor. What do you think the problem for failing is? For me, i say its because of FEAR. Successful people tells you this YOUR FEAR ITS YOUR POVERTY that means you must believe in yourself and remember that one day you will be a father or a beautiful mother and you will need good life to raise your family. Sometimes you have to take risks if you real need to be successful, but you can't take risks if you are fear! 

This is your life and your time. Fight hard for your future and never be afraid again, show them you can and prove that you are not weak.

I agree the same . İf you preference  is to get rich , you should  be able to  take risks. Life  conditions  have been  so difficult  that it has become  difficult  to earn  money from  easy ways.  So the truth of  the matter is this ; to win ,  you  must be able  to take into  account  your losses . Trading crypto  is a way  for me to earn  high profits . I came to this  market taking  the  risks . I hope we get  what we want.

I agree with you. Everyone should fight for their future and wishes. But I don't think everyone is capable of to take risks. It is all about personality. That's why people who are able to take risks are always the winners.

You are right in what you say, fear is something that we all have when faced with a situation that we do not know, but to get out of that situation it is important to face the fear and take the risk.

• Useful or interesting 1

Most people do not know that success and risk work hand in hand. For you to be successful, you need to take some financial risk. The same thing applies to cryptocurrencies. You must take the risk you are willing to bear for you to be successful. 

yes! correct only if sign readings are taken, a leap into the void can be fatal always you need a minimun of knowledge and wisdom to minimize the risks, but is truth, fear can make you loose a great wealth just be wise!

For success we must all take many risks because if you don't risk what are you losing? Nothing for that you should give the best of yourself and if you fail sun go ahead and believe in yourself because if you do not believe in you who will believe in you? sol lucah for your dreams and be happy

On 3/31/2020 at 1:52 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi guys, i want to give you a little advice.

Hope you are all fine. I believe there is no anyone who likes to be poor! That's why we are fighting every time, everyday both of us men and women's (boys & girls), others are being successful in their life's journey and others are fail and become or remain poor. What do you think the problem for failing is? For me, i say its because of FEAR. Successful people tells you this YOUR FEAR ITS YOUR POVERTY that means you must believe in yourself and remember that one day you will be a father or a beautiful mother and you will need good life to raise your family. Sometimes you have to take risks if you real need to be successful, but you can't take risks if you are fear! 

This is your life and your time. Fight hard for your future and never be afraid again, show them you can and prove that you are not weak.

@CalvinprivaVery well said dear frined.In your every spare of life it is true that 'Fear will make you Poor'.So we should never leave any chance thinking that i can't do it.If we keep leaving all the chances that we get like this,we won't be able to successful anywhere in our life.We should accept every challenge whether it is possible or not.If you have the potential to accpect any challenge or chances and have determination to complete it,surely the result will be im your side.

• +4 1

Family, there is nothing more certain that covariate people never achieve their goals, whatever the sphere of life, it is applicable to everything. in life, and in this world of cryptocurrencies, you have to make a decision, without fear of taking on challenges, only by doing new and different things can you get better results. We can never stop believing in ourselves. If we do not value ourselves, who can value us. we must think about the future and that of our family. to work hard friends, we developed this forum and we too will be successful.

Да как говориться ,кто не рискует тот не пьёт шампанское. Но не всегда всё оправдывается ,я много проектов прошёл, поверьте мне много лжи и обмана. Честных мало.

Yes, I believe that in life it is necessary to take risks. I believe that many newbies in cryptocurrencies start to take risks very slowly due to the many scams and frauds that take place in the crypto world.
However, I think the way is to acquire knowledge, follow successful people, learn in detail what you like the most or call the attention of the crypto world and then take risks. Thus, as you gain confidence, you can take greater risks and of course have better results

😎 ❤️ 👻

I think that to succeed, you need to weigh all the risks. We must not forget about the risks. You can invest in any cryptocurrency in the world, and there is a huge risk that this cryptocurrency will lose course because it is not popular. I think you have to think before you take risks.

On 31/3/2020 at 3:52, Calvinpriva said:

Hola chicos, quiero daros un pequeño consejo.

Espero que estén todos bien. ¡Creo que no hay nadie a quien le guste ser pobre! Es por eso que estamos luchando todo el tiempo, todos los días tanto hombres como mujeres (niños y niñas), otros están teniendo éxito en el viaje de su vida y otros fracasan y se vuelven o siguen siendo pobres. ¿Cuál crees que es el problema de fallar? Para mí, digo que es por MIEDO. La gente exitosa te dice esto TU MIEDO ES TU POBREZA que significa que debes creer en ti mismo y recordar que algún día serás padre o una madre hermosa y necesitarás una buena vida para criar a tu familia. A veces tienes que correr riesgos si realmente necesitas tener éxito, ¡pero no puedes correr riesgos si tienes miedo! 

Esta es tu vida y tu tiempo. Lucha duro por tu futuro y no vuelvas a tener miedo, demuéstrales que puedes y demuestra que no eres débil.

Certainly to change your financial situation you need to take risks. But remember one thing, that risk, although it can benefit you and change your life, it can also affect you against you and make your situation worse. I think the most convenient thing is that if you are going to risk you have to analyze beforehand and study well what you are going to bet on, because if you go blindly and without any knowledge, things can go wrong. The most advisable thing is not to take that statement lightly but to use it to advise you well, orient yourself correctly and I am sure that if you have faith and trust in a project to which you want to spend a lot of money, things will turn out well for you. If you are going to take a risk, do not allow anyone to influence your decisions but rather that you yourself are responsible for the decision or the action that you are going to take.

take risks and use all the time available to us to learn and work hard, so that you will be successful everywhere it depends work

• +1 1

Fear is the enemy. You must put it aside to be successful in anything, including trading. This doesn’t mean you should be irresponsible with you money, but accept that loss is part of the journey to becoming s profitable trader.

thanks for your advices. the first precon dition to success is taking risk. when the prices go down you should not fear and sell your crypto . taking risk can make you a sucessful trader

Edited by david51

I am afraiding to make risks now. Because all times when I risked with all my money, I lost them. I bought one ICO coin and its price dumped to 1000%. After 6 month, I collected a huge amount of crypto and i traded with high risks. And I lost all my earned crypto again. And in just 2 hours. So risk is bad thing. 

Not only in fear of the deed. Many are waiting for the golden mountains of money just sitting still. But for this you need to invest time and labor. Then you will receive a lot of money. And fear is secondary.

I agree but only partly. You can't be fearless when it comes to finances. It might end up bad. You surely need to act and be confident about what you are doing, BUT do it wisely! Fearless is often = thoughtlessly and stupid