Exchange Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash in Yobit? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Altcoinfan

Exchange Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash in Yobit?

Hello dear friend, I read your post and I want to answer your problem, yobit not have a pair to BTC to Bitcoin cash, so you can not exchange Bitcoin to Bitcoin cash, so you have convert your Bitcoin to others pair which belong to Bitcoin cash, after that you can convert your currency to Bitcoin cash.

Hello! Unfortunately, there are no active Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash pairs on Yobit. You can exchange it on another exchange. For example, Binance. Or you can search for Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash pairs on the BestChange exchanger. Good luck!

I did not find an option to exchange from Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash in Yobit. Perhaps the platform does not allow this. You can convert Bitcoin to other currencies with low fees, such as Litecoin

I didn't try yet to exchange my money.But reading carefully some of post replies everyone was also facing a same problem like you.If there was a expert here please give the information.It will be helpful for us.

Sincerely i don't have any knowledge on this as beginner still learning in Cryptoworld and still don't have much knowledge in exchange of Cryptocurrency coins on yobit but i think i will still make a research on this if its possible to exchange bitcoin to bitcoin cash on yobit. 

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

Good question you ask . I will be helpful for the beginners . we can do exchange bitcoin into wallet not in yobit . if it will  be possible  then please guide me about this 

Yes no doubt it is easy way and you can easily convert your bitcoin to the bitcoin cash. Because it is the an exchange site so therefore you can convert it easily. So i think it is the best exchange in the world.

• +2 1

I don't think this can be done or used Luke that on yobit. I will recommend you to send it to a third party wallet or exchange like binnance and coinbase then you make necessary exchange just as you want it to be

I never searched about bitcoin cash on yobit exchange therefore i have not information about it. I don't think there is actually a way of exchanging bitcoin.So you should probably look for an exchange on another exchange.

On 7/17/2020 at 6:55 PM, Alimhana930 said:

Bitcoin cash may not be listed on Yobit and there are several similar currencies to Bitcoin cash but not the same so you should search for these pairs in different locations where this pair is not present in Yobit.

The option to exchange Bitcoin with Bitcoin Cache is not available on the Yobit platform, I suggest you convert it to another currency, such as Ethereum, as its fees are low and its transactions are fast.

• +3 1

On 3/31/2020 at 12:09 AM, Altcoinfan said:

Hi everyone,

I have been looking for option to exchange/trade Bitcoin (BTC) for Bitcoin Cash (BCH) in Yobit but couldn't find such option. I only see as option BCHSV - is this some kind of mixture between Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV and how could I use that with Bitcoin Cash wallet address only?

Thanks a lot!

@Altcoinfan yes my dear I am 100% sure from your posted in this way we can also exchange our bitcoins to Bitcoin. So thanks for sharing this piece of information with us my try and hopefully it will be helpful for crypto community members. 💕💞 And my dear friend I will try to apply these all knowledge in my working method. Wish you all the best my friend for future working. 

• +3 1

Probably the name shouldn't be bch as most exchange use many other names after the two consecutive forks of Bitcoin Cash in 2019 and 2020. Might be BCHABC or BCHN I've seen these two listed in Yobit.

I also did not find the option to convert Bitcoin into Bitcoin Cash and I think that Bitcoin Cash is not present in the Yobit platform, so I advise you to transfer your money to another platform and buy Bitcoin Cash.

Hi everyone,

I have been looking for option to exchange/trade Bitcoin (BTC) for Bitcoin Cash (BCH) in Yobit but couldn't find such option. I only see as option BCHSV - is this some kind of mixture between Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV and how could I use that with Bitcoin Cash wallet address only?

Thanks a lot!

Hey buddy, it is an awesome and very important question because many people including me are in search of this. And I'm also looking for senior's reply to get knowledge about this conversion.

I think this option is not available to you, you can easly swap your  Bitcoin to Bitcoin cash in youbit wallet , I also searched but didn't find it but that shouldn't be a problem,But i think bitcoin cash is currently not available.

Yobit does not have Bitcoin Cash to operate, therefore if you exchange Bitcoin for a currency other than this and send it to a BSH address then you could lose your assets due to a bad transaction. I hope Yobit in the future lists Bitcoin Cash to be able to operate in the future.

This is not possible at the moment on the yobit exchange, since there is no support for Bitcoin Cash on the exchange, just withdraw bitcoin to your wallet where there is support for cryptocurrency exchange and exchange bitcoin there.

Well my friend I do not suppose there is genuinely a way of replacing bitcoin to cash in yobit, all you need to do is to alternate your bitcoin to different currencies with low withdrawal price like lithcoin or Etherum after doing that you could switch in your wallet like Coinbase have been you could without a doubt withdraw your cash for your financial institution account.

Hi everyone,

Thanks a lot!

Hi! you should easily convert you bitcoin to another andone of bitcoin cash. It will be easily for you.

As i am a  member and I don't know how to convert that bitcoin to bitcoin cash. I just used to convert the BTC and talk to the US dollar and then I withdraw it .

It is very simple and easy.

• +3 1

It is bad that there is no popular and popular currency such as the BCH currency in the Yobit platform, and therefore you cannot convert Bitcoin into the BCH within the Yobit platform, but you can send the money to another platform such as Binance and transfer the money to the BCH currency.

In exchange to bitcoin to bitcoin change, I don't have any knowledge on it But I like to have more knowledge and experience on it,so that I can also teach newbie on the forum.pls members of the forum inpact knowledge of the beginners.

I have never tried this before that convert the Bitcoin in INR to Bitcoin cash but I advise you if you want to convert the Bitcoin to the net cash then you should convert the Bitcoin to the USD because it's transaction fee is very low and you can use it as a net cash easily.

• +2 1