Exchange Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash in Yobit? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Altcoinfan

Exchange Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash in Yobit?

Hi friend, there is no any pair of exchange or trade any amount of bitcoin I to bitcoin cash,  but you can use other cryptocurrencies to exchange or trade with them, I light of my experience Litecpin is the best currency to trade and exchange.

I think that exchanging Bitcoin to Bitcoin cash in yobit then you have to go yobit market then choose Bitcoin with Bitcoin cash. After this set price and click buy option, if you follow that then you can easily convert your balance in Bitcoin cash.

I also wanted to trade Bitcoin Cash, but I did not find it on Yobit. And we can only use the address of the Bitcoin Cash wallet with the same currency in order not to lose it, my friend.

• +4 1

Do not waste your time searching my friend, I did a long search on the yobit platform for a while ago for a way to convert to BITCOIN CASH, but there is no such option, as the platform does not allow you to transfer except to the currencies on the side, so you have to transfer your money to another platform and make the transfer

• +3 1

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, I am a beginner in this forum and I do not have this information about trading, but now, thanks to your post, I gained more about trading from the comments that were suspended on your post and I have some information on this topic and I think it will help me in trading. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

• +2 1

Hi mate I want to tell you that you can easily exchange your Bitcoin in any other Any other currency by yobit wallet so I want to tell you that you should not be worried about that but you should to use that coin which have that low transaction fee

Yes, this is an excellent opportunity provided by the yobit platform where you can exchange your money from bitcoins to any light currency, for example, litecoin and then from there on you can send your litecoin into your wallet and exchange it into your local currency. So, yobit is offering alot to us.

• +4 1

I think there is no option to exchange the Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash. I think you should sell the currency you own in dollars and then buy the currency you want

• +4 1

I am still new to the yobit platform, so I don't know much about the yobit exchange, but I think this point will surely guide you on how to convert from bitcoins to bitcoins cash in the yobit platform, so thank you for sharing this with us.

Dear friend, I have never heard of BCH or BCHSV before, but I also know that there are some currencies that differ from one platform to another.
The bch currency you are looking for may be present on another platform. First, try the currency search feature on Yopet

Dear in general, you can convert Bitcoin into any currency you want, provided that this currency is present on the trading platform. This is very simple. You can definitely convert Bitcoin into Bitcoin Cash in general, and this is very easy through the trading box and trading pairs in the technical exchange of pairs Exchange Home Page All you have to do is choose the appropriate currency that you want to exchange in, then make the exchange. Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

Hai hello mate. Hope you are moving very well. First of all welcome to this world, a huge world, crypto talk. An account of your questions in according to me i have no any specific answers to your question. But you can research on the social media. 

• +2 1

Well, in my three months experience, I haven't used to deal with Bitcoin cash yet. I have been dealing only with Bitcoin and Satoshi since I have joined this forum. I think if there is the coin named Bitcoin cash, then you can find it from.seaech and make pair between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Dear friend, I am new here. I do not expect that you can convert Bitcoin into paper currencies directly. You have to make several transfers from Bitcoin to other currencies and then convert them into paper currencies.

I've never tried it, so I'm not sure if bitcoin cash is eligible on yobit. If directly converting btv to bitcoin cash is not possible, I recommend first converting your btc to usd and then your usd to bitcoin cash.

I also did not find the option to convert Bitcoin into Bitcoin Cash and I think that Bitcoin Cash is not present in the Yobit platform, so I advise you to transfer your money to another platform and buy Bitcoin Cash.

Yobit exchange have facility to change you butcoin into bitcoin cash. So if you want to change your coin into different coin and currency then you can change into different coin. But i don't think that is need to change our bitcoin in cash. Because i think with this we can lose the portion of profit. So if we make investment then we can get more money from bitcoin. So get knowledge about cryptocurrency and try to use in good scene.  Which make some profit for you and you can get benefits from cryptocurrency if you have knowledge about cryptocurrency.  So cryptocurrency is in high price and i don't want to buy any thing from bitcoin.  It is my person thought. 

I do not think that yobit contains an option to transfer bitcoin to bitcoin cash, you can use another wallet such as Coinbase, and transfer your balance from bitcoin in yobit to Coinbase, and then you will be able to transfer it to Bitcoin Cash.

• +2 1

I searched for trading Bitcoin against Bitcoin Cash and did not find Bitcoin Cash (BCH) in the Yobit platform, so you have to withdraw your money outside of Yobit in order to be able to convert Bitcoin into Bitcoin Cash and I advise you to use the Binance platform.

Currency pairs differ in each platform, so you can find a currency on one platform and not the same currency on another platform, depending on the platform system and the blockchain that you follow. Therefore, you do not find the BCH currency in the Yobit platform, and you cannot convert Bitcoin into the BCH currency.  I recommend you to use blockchain to convert Bitcoin into Bitcoin Cash.

If you want to use bitcoin cash, the one way that i can suggest you make use of this is to withdraw your funds to the coinpot micro wallet, and from thee you can exchange your funds to bitcoin cash with a relatively low fee. You can then withdraw your bitcoin cash to your wallet with no fee.

Currently, there is no option to convert between Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash .. But I searched and found that there are many other currencies that you can switch to.

• +2 1

I do not think that there is an option within the platform to do this conversion, but you can convert to another currency that has the same specifications.

Since the yobit exchange does not currently accept Bitcoin Cash, this is not possible. Instead, withdraw bitcoin to a wallet that does, and exchange bitcoin there.

I have looked for bitcoin cash on the Yobit exchange, but I couldn't find it. However, you can withdraw your bitcoins in another low-fee coin, such as litecoin, so this is the best for this reason when you move your coins into your wallet, and then you concert your coins in whatever altcoin you want.