Exchange Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash in Yobit? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Altcoinfan

Exchange Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash in Yobit?

I have also find this pair and never saw it in yobit (BTC/BCH) i think there is no a wallet for BCH in yobit. But there are many exchanges where you can find many pairs for BCH so you can use them.

• -1 1

Bitcoin cash may not be listed on Yobit and there are several similar currencies to Bitcoin cash but not the same so you should search for these pairs in different locations where this pair is not present in Yobit.

• -1 1

Bitcoin Cash is listed on Yobit. Stop posting false information that create a wrong impression. Many members have already answered that BCHABC is the Bitcoin Cash ticker in yobit exchange. BCHSV is BSV. It is somehow amazing that you don't have a clue and you don't try to learn by reading the answers.

Exchanging means you want to trade from one coin to another, as it works for one coin so it works for others. The trading can be seen at the left down side of yobit page below the balance. Or example, press in on btc and search for bch is a good example, click on the result to bro on out the trading page for bch/btc. 

On 7/18/2020 at 3:17 AM, BTC Future said:

Bitcoin Cash is listed on Yobit. Stop posting false information that create a wrong impression. Many members have already answered that BCHABC is the Bitcoin Cash ticker in yobit exchange. BCHSV is BSV. It is somehow amazing that you don't have a clue and you don't try to learn by reading the answers.

Well, that's true mate, Bitcoin Cash is listed on yobit exchanger so you can exchanged some coins in Bitcoin Cash in yobit, and also Bitcoin Cash is not BCHABC, this is just BCH and i will agree on you for stop posting some false information because many members here especially for newbie's are wanted to learn more about cryptocurrency so we need to share some legit info's.

• +1 2

6 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, that's true mate, Bitcoin Cash is listed on yobit exchanger so you can exchanged some coins in Bitcoin Cash in yobit, and also Bitcoin Cash is not BCHABC, this is just BCH and i will agree on you for stop posting some false information because many members here especially for newbie's are wanted to learn more about cryptocurrency so we need to share some legit info's.

It is not just BCH, but BCHABC and BCHSV. As I said in the previous post, BCHABC was the original ticker for Bitcoin Cash and BCHBSV for BSV. BCHABC and BCHSV were the tickers originally given to these coins by most indexes and exchanges.

Just posting this screenshot from yobit so they will understand. Thank you.

image.png.d454d0b219c6735e1bd1b3d2daa65559.png

Edited by BTC Future
  • +2 1

Maybe there's no active exchange of bitcoin to bitcoin cash in the yobit exchange, i suggest try to purchase it to different wallet like coinbase. I am not too familiar with it but try it.

Trading BTC to Bitcoin cash is what I have never done , unlike BTC to ETH, or BTC to LTC or BTC to XRP. However there are several exchange site which you may use to change a BTC to your desire coin, exchanges ki binnance, kucoin, block chain and coin base . But be cautious of  fees

On 3/31/2020 at 1:09 AM, Altcoinfan said:

Hi everyone,

I have been looking for option to exchange/trade Bitcoin (BTC) for Bitcoin Cash (BCH) in Yobit but couldn't find such option. I only see as option BCHSV - is this some kind of mixture between Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV and how could I use that with Bitcoin Cash wallet address only?

Thanks a lot!

I think that's because they do not have any trading pair for that particular currency. May be try another exchange that supports that crypto assets. Binance is a good option for that.

• +2 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

16 hours ago, BTC Future said:

It is not just BCH, but BCHABC and BCHSV. As I said in the previous post, BCHABC was the original ticker for Bitcoin Cash and BCHBSV for BSV. BCHABC and BCHSV were the tickers originally given to these coins by most indexes and exchanges.

Just posting this screenshot from yobit so they will understand. Thank you.

image.png.d454d0b219c6735e1bd1b3d2daa65559.png

Well, thanks for correcting me mate, i didn't see in yobit that BCHABC is the Bitcoin Cash because in my online wallet, Bitcoin Cash is just BCH so that i remember that initials for it.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Bitcoin Cache is no longer the old name, but after the split, two currencies appeared. The new name for Bitcoin Cache is a bshvs for that. You now know the method of exchange.

I think yobit exchanger doesn't have the exchange option of bitcoincash and for that reason I think the best site you can find that is the Binance exchanger because it is one of the oldest and among most popular exchanger in crypto world right now, so try it because it is safe and fast more than your expectations.

On 3/31/2020 at 1:09 AM, Altcoinfan said:

Hi everyone,

I have been looking for option to exchange/trade Bitcoin (BTC) for Bitcoin Cash (BCH) in Yobit but couldn't find such option. I only see as option BCHSV - is this some kind of mixture between Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV and how could I use that with Bitcoin Cash wallet address only?

Thanks a lot!

As far as i know yobit not yet provide bitcoin  clash to convert or to invest.. So you will be unable to convert your bitcoin to bitcoin clash.. My suggest for you just look for any local exchange site where they will give you bitcoin clash for  give them bitcoin.. Or you can wait till the yobit provide bitcoin clash convert system.. Thank you❤      

• +2 1

On 7/19/2020 at 7:27 PM, Tine0313 said:

Maybe there's no active exchange of bitcoin to bitcoin cash in the yobit exchange, i suggest try to purchase it to different wallet like coinbase. I am not too familiar with it but try it.

Well, the exchange between bitcoin and bitcoin cash is always active mate because this two are popular by many people, the Bitcoin cash here has a different acronym which is BCHABC instead of BCH only so that many members didn't see the bitcoin cash on yobit.

Yobit is just an upcoming exchanger and I don't think you can find such exchange fearture in that site at the moment maybe in the future but I think you can make use of binance or Coinbase because they are older and I believe you can exchange that coin at any of those sites.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

bchsv is a form of Bitcoin Cash that is available in trading against Bitcoin And the dollar also and there are other forms, according to what I know, but they were previously removed from the platform due to its stability and were not added again, unfortunately, they caused a lot of loss of their money.

On 7/19/2020 at 10:44 AM, Mcd0d0 said:

This post was done long time ago and at that time Bitcoin cash wasn't listed. So, we can say that they are giving false news. But the forum should lock the topics because most of the people have already given the answer.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You can't find that pair on Yobit's platform, I recommend you make a study of which currency is cheaper for you to switch to another exchange, for example Binance, and make the change there, if you need the BCH

hello friends I have also tried to find the option, but I don't think you can do that on your, you can only convert between the currencies that are seen on the left side of the site. Yobit should consider adding it to trading options among other fixes.

Friend, perhaps this is a situation, unfortunately, the exchange does not have this token, because there is BTC. I think you can easily exchange it on other sites, through some exchangers with a low Commission, because this is not a big deal! And the need for this token is not quite relevant!

Currently, you can't change Bitcoin to Bitcoin Cash on Yobit. I recommend that you send it to another exchange or to a portfolio such as Trus Wallet or Coinbase, which allows you to make such a transaction.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

I do not think that the Ubiquit platform contains a currency, I do not think that the Yobit platform contains the BCH currency, it is only in Bitcoin, so if you want to convert Bitcoin into Bitcoin cash, you have to send your money to a non-wallet such as Blockchain and then you convert from Bitcoin to Bitcoin  Cash.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I didn't think about it but maybe there is no such pair on the stock exchange. It's better to ask tech support. And if you need BCH, you can exchange it on another exchange.

On 3/31/2020 at 3:25 AM, Raven said:

I suggest to you to transfer it first to your personal wallet like coinbase. After that you could easily convert your Bitcoin(BTC) to another currency and one of it is Bitcoin Cash (BCH). That's for me. 

If dear colleague is or is right, if the process that you indicate is followed, it will change the cryptocurrencies stay by myself not long ago that you have carried out that same process
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting