A Small Tip For All Members - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Small Tip For All Members

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like Google New Bar Council, Google News posted this to my cabinet but you came to me and you should contact me in future

I try to answer all the topics where I can give a benefit , and I have some tips to avoid you getting in danger :
1. Do not copy other people's comments .
2.Write your opinion clearly.
3. Use simple and easy words so that everyone can understand them .

• +5 1

This is true. I agree with you. We must help the forum grow and its importance through research and knowledge, then create new and important topics for members and not just write comments in the forum. There is a huge difference between the number of posts and the number of members here.

Of course, my friend, new posts and topics are important because they contain new ideas, and we need them. Thank you for your participation. I hope that we will always give more ideas and important topics.

This thing should be in the crypto world section because it is the most important section in the forum and the other sections are lacking so much new topics too

My friend, your question needs to be answered by the officials in this Mandi and those with experience. I think that old topics benefit junior members, but of course, I agree with you, new topics should be raised so that information and experience about digital currencies and cryptography increase.

• +2 1

You are right the majority of you comment and do not post, but it is more likely that they have their reasons. They may not have enough experience to publish and share topics or they may be afraid of the warning points.

This is a wise behavior, my friend, because commenting on a post needs research and discussion about it, as for writing publications, you need to create a new idea that is not repeated, and this makes the topic somewhat difficult.

In my opinion, moderators should set a new rule that includes that every member who has more than 100 posts in the forum must create a new topic every week, so that we will have more than 1000 new posts in the forum every week.

It is not good that there are no new posts in the forum as we do not find a lot of new posts and this means that there are not many members making new posts.  I think every forum member should create new useful posts every week.

• +4 1

Yes, my friend, of course, some members are afraid of publishing topics. It is necessary to publish so that we can cooperate together to always achieve success. Thank you.

• +3 1

We must contribute to this forum to make great progress in this forum, more and new knowledge every day, it seems to me a great lack that we do not share like many people who are dedicated to sharing topics every day, I join you because I am a person who He almost never publishes and for this reason I will begin to share with all of you the results of having arrived here at the forum a while ago.

• +2 1

Your words are 100% correct, but in my opinion, as a beginner, you should complete your training period in this forum and then start creating your own posts when the useful information is available to be published in the forum

Yes  you are right but I have recently join to this forum so I have not proper knowledge about it but am learning so fast from  this forum and soon I will be able to creats posts and topics.

I agre with you and friend it good if we make a new post with this we can make our forum best thn other. No doubt this is only forum which is helpfull and reliable for all type of people. So it good if we make our own research and find topic which is usefull and best about this forum . So make right and earn from this fourm. As beginner we need to know about that forum which things is important and how to make a usefull post then i can make post and can become good contributor.  So learning about cryptocurrency helpfull then you can make post about cryptocurrency which most of people like your post.

Yes, my friend, what you say is correct. We must publish, share and interact with the members, but as a junior member I do not have the courage to publish information because I am my basic rule in this field is not complete, so we must read and memorize

due to lack of knowledge that's why I am not creating my own topic till yet hopefully i will create some informative topics in near days

All members must focus on knowledge before any post can be published.  I have seen some friends receive warnings after posting anything.  We must focus on the good content of our publications in order to get a good reputation and thus achieve more profits and avoid the ban.

• +1 1

But if I wrote a topic that I thought it was genuine but it was not then I will get a warning point, right? I think that is why a lot of people especially the newbies are sticking at the replies and comments for now till they gather enough encouragement to post new topics. 

Friend you are right but there are many new ones like me and that for us is a challenge. I think those who have more time if it is necessary to put it into practice. I will dedicate more time to the platform with that purpose of learning to share and create as well.

• +1 1

There is some fear of creating new topics because if they are not useful and new, they will lead the member to baned their account. It is not easy to create a topic that satisfies the moderation of the forum’s .

• +1 1

I make more replies than posts I can't make that huge posts that need alot of time but I am here to help members and in the same time I am making some Posts in my phone about trading but when I will finish them I will post them when I can.

Yes, my friend, we must provide relevant topics and content full of information that benefits the members of the forum, there are many members afraid of points of violations, this is what I heard and saw in many comments