A Small Tip For All Members - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

A Small Tip For All Members

Yes my friend, i have a suggestion, every one in this forum do 2 topic per day , so we can do more than 20000 topic per day , and this is very good an useful for all of us and also for this forum, so please i wish the can accepted my suggestions if like it.

You have raised a good question here that most of the posts are comments , it is because that many members don't have updated knowledge and information related to the currency .So, they just rely on commenting on the posts of others. It must be necessary for everyone to seek new knowledge and develop some posts that might help others as well.

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either, Looks like BT aint for me either. We will not simply comment on other posts. We will try to create new topics on this topic. No member here has done such research on the internet. They completed their 30 posts by commenting.

Yes I agree with that most of the comments are just like a copy wright. So plz share your comments in a different style. And the comments are very old . I am newbie and I am also trying to put new comments that would be easily covey my opinion.

The majority of members are commenting instead of writing new posts because it is easier for them.So we always have to search for new content and write ideas to help the rest of the members of the.But the problem is that most of crypto topics have already been posted therefore.So I think it's better to avoid post duplication by just commenting.

Hello there the tip of this platform for earning money is that work hard don't be get greedy in this platform because there are a number of scanner scammers Trying To Loot so if you want to earn money be patient and LAN practice so that we can earn money from this platform that is my advice

We will all attempt to start a new thread in the cryptotalk forum. If we create a new thread, it will be beneficial to the cryptotalk forums. We won't just leave comments on other people's blogs. In this regard, we will attempt to generate new topics. Current users can gain a lot of knowledge from new posts.

Thanks dear for your tip. I will try to act upon on your  advice. I am agree with you should try to search new topics on this forum. If we create new topics than lots of mew members can get benefit from our topic. This will help ro understand crypto newbie.

You are absolutely directly since composing more subjects improves the discussion's quality , yet this is should have been done first by senior individuals so fledglings can gain from them the method of composing a point so the gathering don't get loaded up with inferior quality substance.

Unfortunately l agree with your opinion, it is really hard to find any posts in English. That is why we don't create any fresh topic, but if we create topics every day, maybe by this way this problem can be solved.

• +3 1

This is a very awesome point that needs to be address, to keep this platform steady and easy for the members, we need to create more meaningful topics that will attract attention from the rest members,

Yes the creation of topics is very important and useful and sensitive, because it's make the platform more unique and special, so the old and senior members of the platform should help in this situation because the new members don't have much experience to create topics, thanks.

Sometimes it is hard to make new topics because there a lot of existing topics here but not spamming can be help also and it does not matter whether it is old or not as long as we obey the rules and regulations here.

My dear friend, you are right, we should create topics at some times, but we, as beginners, do not have enough information to present a purposeful and valuable topic that we need some time to take this step

• +2 1

Sometimes it is hard to make new topics because there a lot of existing topics here but not spamming can be help also and it does not matter whether it is old or not as long as we obey the rules and regulations here.

Your question is a basic question that is having by many of the members. The main reason I have found is that people are afraid from getting banned. There are many topics on important data has already been posted by the seniors. When someone post a new and fresh topic, he get warning point of duplicate topic even he also don't know by their own.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

Ok friend. You are right. I am completely agree with you. We should comment on fresh topic and take and share information with members of this forum. In this way we will know latest information.

On 3/30/2020 at 4:14 PM, Cammer said:

Hello dear members of the forum.

I have seen that 90% of posts here are just comments and replies to other members' topics and these topics are very old.

Why don't you Make fresh new posts?? This really helps Cryptotalk forum a lot!

So don't just reply to my topic here, go and make fresh new topics related to crypto currencies!

Thank you very much for these wonderful observation you made here and to be honest we the old existing user should try and be bringing some new topics that will benefit other members most especially the newbies who recently join.

• +1 1

The forum rules stipulate the publication of useful and completely new comments. And work on raising specific topics with distinct ideas and related to cryptocurrency updates. I recommend that you search for knowledge sources on Google and YouTube and put them through this platform after making sure that they are free before using the search box.  You should not be satisfied with posting daily jobs, but rather search for everything that is useful and helps the development of this platform

• +2 1

I agree with you, my friend, and in our turn we can contribute positively by commenting on topics that can allow us to put forward topics, solutions and proposals that contribute to the enrichment of this site and our songs, and our songs have given the subject of digital currencies and their fields... Thank you, my friends and brothers.

Nice idea but i am new member here i want to get some experience first then think about good and benefit topic to post about i am happy to get knowledge for now

Yes, my friend, I agree with you on this. Our food here should not be limited only to responses. New useful posts for beginners should be presented here, and this really helps this platform to progress and develop. Thank you my friend for this participation

Yes, my friend, you are right about this. I see most beginners delete their posts for fear of similarity or the like, but we have to create content supported by ideas that help us to avoid this fear. I also see many posting with responses. Try to find something new and publish it for the benefit of most of us.

Thank you, dear, for this valuable advice in general, and I agree with you with it. It is very important that we read the forum’s rules, then adhere to them in particular, and then start working according to the rules, and my most important advice is not to listen to spam. Thank you very much.