Have plans, crypto will protect you with poverty! - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Have plans, crypto will protect you with poverty!

Yes right now crypto is protecting us from Corona. l mean it is so danger to get out from home. But it is not exaggeration that, without going out life is boring, and we need money for living. We can earn with crypto 🙂 It is so good really. 

Hi dear I am really with you, we will post well and give more time as long as we endure hard work so we can buy anything with the help of cryptocurrency.A lot can be achieved by acquiring the right skills and knowledge in crypto forums.  Trade in this forum is very profitable.  My friend, thank you for a very nice post.

It's important to make plans in every business we handle it might be in crypto, trading or any other out there because it will give us a good start for example we can plan of how much to start with and the exact amount we are willing to lose if the business doesn't work out.

It is always good to have investments in cryptocurrencies, today they are the most profitable and safe business. If you prepare well for this world of cryptocurrencies you will get very good profits..

14 hours ago, Alkane100 said:

Certainly @Calvinpriva, doing trading is a business that require patience for everyone because there is challenges we might,we can win or lose one will happen no way that both will occur once, if you have patience and learn good knowledge of it you will be success in your trading and you might see many things will come easy for you the through the way that you didn't anticipate.

Of course @Alkane100 there is losing and winning in trading, so we must be fully prepared before we start to trade. There are many people who have lose their money because they heard trading is profitable, but sadly they start it without learning it and they lose their money in the end.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Hello sir, as you can see I am still new in this new modern world of cryptocurrencies. But I will make sure that I take every advice seriously so as to help me to make the best decisions. Thanks.

everything must have a plan for the percentage of money used and the percentage of this money from the portfolio and how to diversify in currencies and the extent of investment is short or long and others.Then everyone will be saved from the poor. That's way we love cryptotalk.    

My plan is to learn and develop myself in this forum, not to raise capital, but to benefit from friends' contributions and experiences, and the second step is to start trading, we must have a basis for everything in life, we must never abandon our ambition.

In all honesty, my arrangement to acquire encryption is to work in discussions and gather capital from them, and afterward to purchase monetary forms at modest costs and store them until the value rises and accomplish great benefits from purchasing and putting away

It is well known that trade is not a fixed balance and there is no specific day for good fortune, as it is an equation in which profit and loss are in it, but experience has a great role in monitoring profit. A successful person is the one who knows when to sell and when to buy, and you rarely find that he loses all this because he devoted his time and life to learning from the elderly.

• +1 1

This is the best time to learn about crypto from this platform 

when you will enough knowledge about crypto then you can start your own setup or you can also trade in crypto world 

This platform gives you enough knowledge about digital currency like crypto currency 

you can earn good income from this platform and support yourself financially 

In every day life plan matters alot.you are going to trade and you dont have enough knowledge obviously you will lose .if you have plans and knowledge about it regarding trading of coins you are safe .

This crypto currency has gained a lot of reputation in the present world. Many people around the world are working here to earn a living. I also work here. I carry $ through YoBit in my pocket. I earn $ 20-30 a day. I also invest through TelegramBut from the way the crypto currency is advancing, it can be said that it will improve further in the future

This is true my mate, we should have plans and look for certain amount of money and invest in crypto if we have the experience and keep on trading. And I think doing this will flush poverty In our daily lives. This is a good thing actually. 

Before starting anything we must have plans because not everytime we gets profit some times we have to face lose so we should be aware of all this phases if we are not ready we will get hurt or might lose hope so better to be aware and carefull about these things.

I suggest that we start thinking of ways to profit with crypto. Crypto is very good source of income but we won't know that until we take our time and study about it. We can stil make profits despite the price being at the highs. All you need is patience and discipline.

I think I agree with you on what I say every day.  Trade is not just gambling ling every step you take must be studied.  Experts have done this before and made things easier for you to do what you need to do to make a profit.  They have simplified several strategies for us.  Just use your mind.

For every achievement first we have to set a goal and definite plans for it. Any task without plans is just an agreement for loss. Trading and investment are two critical things that should must be done with proper information and definite plans. Proper planning will definitely lead to the achievement of goals with positive outcome.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Cryptocurrencies and this cryptotalk forum have helped me to pay some personal expenses, my plan is to collect as many satoshis and get a lot of knowledge to reinvest it later in the tradin and try to get a great profit. 

• +1 1

Planning is the number 1strategy in every decisions. Dont do things without planning you must know everything before you create a decision . Every decisions have you done in your life have a effect. So think be careful. Sometime even planning make your decision worst. Be careful also in your planning and do at your own risk.

We must draw up a plan before taking any action and be able to bear the losses because sometimes we may not achieve the profits that we want and we may feel disappointed because of this so we must plan everything in advance.

Dear friend, you are right. By working here, we can be able to alleviate our poverty. Many have fallen into poverty during a difficult time like this epidemic. And this time those who have joined this forum have received financial support in many ways. They have been able to earn money by spending some of their time working here. It is one of the best platform. 

Putting your hard work patient resistance and efficiency on cryptotalk you can earn more money from this platform this is a good platform for those people who want to earn money.plan and earn more and more

Yes you are right,I think everything you want to do you must have plans for self and dedicate  your self on doing that you can just said you want to start trading business without any plans,so Advisably just joined cryptotalk and you will get all the necessary things you want in life, cryptocurrencies will help you in everything you want to do.