Free Coins on Yobit - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Free Coins on Yobit

On 3/28/2020 at 2:40 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Hello

There are many people asking about how to earn Free Coins on Yobit

All members of the platform can click on the FreeCoins button and then click on Get Free Coins
You share the platform link on Twitter or Facebook and you get the free Coins.

These coins are very very small in value but I don't mind getting some of them.

If you like my topic please give me like !

That is a faucet, there are many everywhere, it is a way for Yobit to give some coins that it has listed by donations from users or developers and that people can collect them, for those who start it is very good, so they leave becoming familiar with cryptos and thus over time they have a reference to the large number that exist in the market.
I don't use faucet, I think I can do other things that give me more benefits, but whoever wants to use them is fine.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you want to earn free coins from yobit So you have to have an idea about yourself and if you do something for the opposite then you will not be able to get these reasons for free.

I think thats a good thing you can earn such a good chance to follow what you have said and we need to work as hard and put together everything in the right perfect site, I have been trying as hard to get myself into it, but the truth is am not really understanding how this works but am sure with time in the end I will be able to use it, and free coins are welcome

• -1 1
  • +4 1

Hello friend, thanks for the information, I will be applying it, I hope it is not another deception from Yobit like the one with the 1700 dollars free, thank you, I will do the test

• +2 1

Recently I started collecting it, hoping that it will have a higher market value in the future, so there is no harm in collecting it.

Everyone here believes that these coins have no value! Indeed, it is true! But why don't we collect these coins! It will not take more than 5 minutes maximum!It is possible that the price of a currency will increase one day and you will find yourself rich because of it lol !!

• +3 1

And we need to use this space we need to earn them everyday they are the best we need to look for them and earn the trust on yobit with this coin is bing and we need to follow the rules when we are taking this form so we need to work as hard and make them work hard for us

• +4 1

its very easy to get your free coins daily you have to go to yobit ore click on free coins and claim your free coins free coins will not too much but little many drops make see so collect your free coins on daily collect then on daily they will be look good 

• +2 1

Most of the airdrops  do the same they ask you to share the links to the airdrop and leave message  on youtube,  and after we reach these terms they pay us simple  

On 10/23/2020 at 6:50 AM, norganblack said:

Yobit is very generous and all, but it is not very profitable but what about free coin, I will say that it is not totally free you have to advertise it and what they give for the publicity that one gives. I personally see it is not profitable and it is very little, if I punished for example 500 Satoshi for each advertisement per day or per week it would be great. More than one would cheer up and give publicity to the page or at least 100 Satoshi a day.

Yes, they ask you to advertise the platform in order to give you those currencies, and after I tried it, I found that it is not profitable at all, because all of these currencies do not currently have value.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

All members of the platform can click the FreeCoins button and then click Get Free Coins. This is good, this platform is on the rise

• Useful or interesting 2

I have searched about it and you are right the work for sharing the link is more and the value of these coins is very less. The value of these coins are not worth doing any work for them

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

for months they have not given valuable coins .. but from time to time they give some known and large amounts .. as in the past they gave some valued at 1000 satoshis .. this is very good for people who start or want to diversify without investing from their own money..

I hope we have a lot in the future and can be used for many business activities and yobit gives coins to do certain things every day which makes yobit great and free coins are immediately available to those who are free Looking for currency they go to yobit and it is one of the best exchanges available on the network.

You can get free coins by doing cryptocurrency exchange in youbit. The coins which are found free from cryptocurrency has a Very low value in the market.

Indeed, you can share the platform link and take some free currencies, but their value is very little, and you can get a larger amount of them if you root it in sites such as FreeBitcoin and Free Litecoin because the sharing process is one time and ends, as for the taps, it is infinite.

Its really important to really work as hard and put together and we need to follow a good working principles that really define everything so we need to work and use and get some crypto and one way to do that is to really important to use this free coins to move forward but the truth is avoid making mistakes it could take you long and the truth is be sure to work as hard and make good integration on one of the longest and toughest road to it

• +4 1

Its price is very low and the value of these coins is nothing to do with them and you are right that the task of sharing the link is more and the value of this currency is very low and now daily actions change from social media posts to play dice every dayI  saw.

• +3 1

They are interesting indeed but with these they are long term profit as you can see these are very small value of coins but apperently arent guarantee to claim any profits into it however since its free its always worth a shot to try it out since the profit might or might not happen but since its free it wouldn't hurt your pennys in any ways.

On 3/31/2020 at 10:54 AM, tienda said:

Thank you for sharing this guide about how to get some free coins here, but I think was free, but now I see that to get those Freecoins you need to do a task, so now is converted to service by service! what you think about? do you agree with me?....

I think dear friend that the cryptocurrencies provided by the yobit platform are no longer free since you have to do a few small tasks to obtain them, but it is still a good way to obtain cryptocurrencies.
Good luck to the whole community and great profits

• +1 1

On 3/28/2020 at 11:40 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Hello

There are many people asking about how to earn Free Coins on Yobit

All members of the platform can click on the FreeCoins button and then click on Get Free Coins
You share the platform link on Twitter or Facebook and you get the free Coins.

These coins are very very small in value but I don't mind getting some of them.

If you like my topic please give me like ! ❤️

التقاط.JPG2.JPG

Hello hope you will be fine and doing great.

Personally i liked your topic very much. And thanks for sharing such a wonderfull info with us. But also i had a question in my mind and that how can we exchange these coin to talk or BTC.

this is authentic that their is faucets on yobit from where we can effortlessly declare some coin . however individually i in no way claim that coins due to the fact mainly are vain and untradable . anyhow this is right if we claims token's in unfastened time .

• +4 1

Yes in the youbit forum we can get free coins on daily basis but  now the rules are changed we will get low coins but the problem is we have to plaay dice games for the coins reward and many ither social media posts we have to do for the free rewards. No matters how much we can get free coins because we cannot trade with them because its too low of coins and will not can trade anybody.

Yes dear friend it is a very good idea to collect and keep the free coins in Yobit.  It is true that it is worthless, but it is better than nothing and makes your account on Yobit active.Thank you so much 

Yes, basically! Of course I think we can get free coins on daily basis in yobit forum but now the rules have been changed we will get less coins. Many social media posts make free rewards for us. In fact, we cannot trade with them because its coins are scarce and cannot be traded with anyone.