Free Coins on Yobit - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Omar Ommeish

Free Coins on Yobit

the particular national currencies will be without charge which you feed the system on the side of an effortless project and is the reason that one may part  walky-talky on though written communication chopine even though it does have a awfully price, possessing it's not insubstantial in the least, something that will raise furthermore geographical region it, furthermore it loo stand by require astronomically one day, in  belief it may stick hold on.

Yes my dear there are free coins but these are difficult to obtain it but I think this is the best way no doubt so I think just click on free coins then next process but I never use it and I never do this. But there are free coins at the yobit.

• +2 1

Yes dear you can get free coins on the crypto world by charing the link of this forum to social network. But these are very little in number. So keep your mind to create your useful to get your bit coins. Thanks for administration and for all.

i didn't know that coins are available for free from youbit..This is the first time i found out after seeing Tabipana s post..thank you so much for that ..I will look into this today ..i will definitely give you feedback if i benefit from it..

Maybe you are talking about cryptotalk forum where you can earn 30000 sat daily for 30 post but not here. cryptotalk campaign here is totally finished and no longer running but people who promotes it switch to Yobit airdrop with Yodollar free.

For me free coins with yodollar will be worth maybe in the future I receive my Yodollar from yobit via telegram and I like to hold it as long as the price increase. If no luck then it's fine.

On 3/28/2020 at 9:40 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

Hello

There are many people asking about how to earn Free Coins on Yobit

All members of the platform can click on the FreeCoins button and then click on Get Free Coins
You share the platform link on Twitter or Facebook and you get the free Coins.

These coins are very very small in value but I don't mind getting some of them.

If you like my topic please give me like ! ❤️

التقاط.JPG2.JPG

It is true that their value is very little, and not placed in circulation, but getting free coins is a wonderful thing.
But I am facing a problem when trying to share the link of the YoBit platform on social media, a message appears saying that the sharing is currently suspended.
Is it a problem for everyone or just for me?

• +2 1

yobit has many campaigns through which you can earn a lot of coins including bitcoin for free. For example, by adding others to your account referrals, you can earn as much as 1700 dollars. You will be able to earn BTC income by adding to the cryptocurrency campaign. You can earn Talk Token by joining cryptotalk new. This way you can earn coins or tokens from yobit for free. Thank you.

• +3 1

I still try to collect those free coins whenever I open my yobit account. But to expect that it will have something of value is really not my goal here. Just mere collection of coins.  Grin Because if you try to exchange it, either it doesn't fall to min trade or you are collecting dust of satoshis. So I don't think, you need to allot time on collecting those free coins, just collect whenever you have free time or when you are in their site.

They will give you some work to share and you will be paid. I think you need to connect your social network accounts there. youbit contains free coins and anyone can earn them.

Thanks dear for sharing such information and nxt day I am going to collect these coins but I want to ask question either they really worth or not because every member is saying that it is waste of time  

Dear friends hope you are fine.

Yes, let me tell you that when we register our account on the yobit vault ,then  we get $ 1700 for registering an account which can be used in trading . Use this money in online trading and you can make profit from it .

Assuming this is the case, you can get free coins in yobit as you state, the issue is that the coins they give you are the least worth and the sum they give you is hardly anything, it is an exercise in futility

I had doubts about this that I even investigated a little, and I see that it is very good to accumulate new cryptocurrencies and they are only simple steps to obtain them, it is not at all complicated, if we take 10 minutes daily we can obtain many cryptocurrencies.

This is something that is very productive, however I do not use it or I have used it but this is a way of yobit advertising to attract more people and it is positive because with this they generate a profit for the people who do it.

I thing,  the coins that are free has a very low value unlike the bitcoin, ethereum, ripple etc. So we ate getting much benefits from them except wasting our time. I thing  you have to connect your social network accounts there then they will give you some tasks to share .

I do not think these coins are totally free, if you analyze it it is an exchange, not money but if it is an activity on your social networks, it is good to obtain and store them, there is a hope that these coins will one day take a good value and thus win something we got just by sharing it on our networks.

Yes I'm new here someone tell me there is gift of free coins but I think it how we got it I don't know because when I click on it then next procedure they show it so I can't do it.

• +1 1

We all know about this feature by sharing their links in Facebook and Twitter you can get free coins but the amount they give you is very less I think when you collect their coins for a month the total coins will be still worth of below 1$ So it means just waste of time.

There are thousands of the free Coins that is provided by the Yobit by starting the Campaign about the Yobit on the Social Media like the Facebook and the Twitter. This is the Worlds best and Easy Task For all of us. The Free Coins Includes the Coins of the Yotra and much more.

Dear, mate, a very helpful post.  Through which it is possible to easily earn free coins.  We had no idea about this before.  I want to earn free coins from yobit.  Although the price of coins is low, I have no loss in free coins so I want to accept free coins.  yobit is a trusted useful site.  Here people are doing all the work like investing in currency trading.

Yobit could be a respectable switch over some place we be able of gain free cryptocurrencies trading facial appearance of the yobit trade in addition terrifyingly pleasant and cool for newcomers investbox choice is as well genuine convenient for people who just got to win day by day establishment profit 

Yes there is Free coins on yobit. When you inter the yobit,then there is a option of Free coins, but according to me these coins are useless, because having the very low values. May be that the value increases in coming days,but in this time it's not much beneficial.

These currencies are free of charge that you give them in exchange for a simple task which is to share their link on the communication platforms Although it has a very low price, owning it is not harmful at all, as it can increase and pampas it, and it can be sold at high prices in the future, and in my opinion it should be stored.

I would say that Yobit is a great switch somewhere where we will be able to earn free cryptocurrencies face to face business.  According to the mind there are two types of mind one conscious and the other conscious mind gives you signals of temporary results while the sub-conscious mind gives you the result of good and lasting things. Just focus on permanent and not temporary things. Thank you.