Who Controls Bitcoin Price? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Who Controls Bitcoin Price?

I think that the price of Bitcoin is controlled by miners and those in charge of the currency, as Bitcoin is a decentralized currency, but it has been circulating in many countries.

On 3/28/2020 at 11:31 AM, Cammer said:

Hello dear friends. 

Do you know who or what controls the price of Bitcoin? On what basis does it go up or down?

Share your opinions!

Your question is very interesting, I have been with the topic of cryptocurrencies for some time and I really like the topic of bitcoin but despite this I had the same questions that you are asking, it is really very good to do your research on the subject because it is good to have extensive knowledge When we dedicate ourselves to something, the answers seem very good to me, at the moment all I knew is that cryptocurrencies are assets that suddenly the market price can collapse as well as it can rise suddenly, I think that is what they call volatility, but now with the answers they have given you I have the idea.

It is hard to determine whether whales do that, or some Huge venture companies. But I am confident, that it is led by invisible hand of Adam Smith

Bitcoin's exchange rate is controlled by its users, that is, by those who invested in it. When a user sells bitcoin, their exchange rate decreases depending on how much the user sold bitcoin. Also, I think that the bitcoin exchange rate is affected by the dollar and euro.

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency developed in 2009 by Satoshi Nakamoto, the name given to the unknown creator (or creators) of this virtual currency. Transactions are recorded in a blockchain, which shows the transaction history for each unit and is used to prove ownership.

Buying a bitcoin is different than purchasing a stock or bond because bitcoin is not a corporation. Consequently, there are no corporate balance sheets or Form 10-Ks to review. And unlike investing in traditional currencies, bitcoin it is not issued by a central bank or backed by a government, therefore the monetary policy, inflation rates, and economic growth measurements that typically influence the value of currency do not apply to bitcoin. Contrarily, bitcoin prices are influenced by the following factors:

• The supply of bitcoin and market demand for it
  • The cost of producing a bitcoin through the mining process
  • The rewards issued to bitcoin miners for verifying transactions to the blockchain
  • The number of competing cryptocurrencies
  • The exchanges it trades on
  • Regulations governing its sale
  • Its internal governance

المتحكم الوحيد في سعر البيتكوين هو العرض والطلب ، تمامًا مثل أي سلعة ، ولكن هناك أشخاص بالغون يمكنهم التحكم في سعر البيتكوين بعدة طرق.

Edited by mody2020

It's a good question, I think nobody knows for sure who controls the price of bitcoin but I think that has a lot to do with supply and demand, and the volume of trade,

Im agree wtih the first reason you exposed The quantity of supply and demand for bitcoin, i think is the mean reason because in this way the price of Bitcoin has reached up to 20,000 dollars and I consider in the following years it will exceed this price

No one controls the bitcoin market as such, it all depends on the supply and demand that may exist at a certain time and this if it depends on the movements that people make in the market, therefore depends on many things and it is very difficult to try to control it, only large companies can influence but not control their price.

• +4 2
  • +5 1

From what I have investigated, I can leave you this information. Bitcoin is not regulated by any financial authority, so its transactions are irrevocable. Users have no one to claim in case of fraud, theft, loss or change in value. As the transactions are not monitored, you are free of any commission or taxes, I hope it helps you, greetings.

• +2 1

The price of bitcoin is controlled by developers and miners, although the currency is decentralized, but it is controlled by these people who buy and sell it

The price is defined by the market and by other factors such as political and economic events of a world character.In addition, there are also owners of bitcoin in large amounts of bitcoin that can cause the price to fall dramatically or maintain the price by keeping it saved according to the market as well. behaves the more you buy and the less you sell, it stabilizes or grows

• Useful or interesting 2

There are many factors influencing such a historical change, here are the five critical factors that influence the price of Bitcoin at the present time.
Bitcoin price is controlled by supply and demand

I see many answers that are biased, in particular I have never asked myself that question but now that I saw what you published gave me the curiosity to investigate a little more, since I am practically a novice in this world of cryptocurrencies and it does not give me I am ashamed to admit it, but from the little that I could investigate is that everything is a function of supply and demand, of the transactions that people make, and it is that it works practically like any other product but with a great purchasing value.

Undoubtedly, the price of bitcoin was affected at the time by the start of the corona virus and the insecurity of the market that this caused, which must have led to people wanting to sell en masse, in order to cost their lives terrified by the pandemic, in any case this pandemic has made global changes leading to a new way of working and developing

I do not think that anyone controls it, its price simply varies depending on the purchase and sale, like any currency on the market, that the price may move more for the whales, yes, but they do not have it in their control, it is a currency too big, so for me the price varies for its demand, for anyone else.

The price of bitcoin depends on the supply and demand market, although from my point of view it is manipulated by the whales, who have the majority, make operations that greatly influence whether it rises or falls.

Being very basic we could summarize that the price of Bitcoin is worth what people are willing to pay for it. That is, given its digital and decentralized nature - it is not regulated by any bank or country whose regulations or conjunctural factors could influence or determine its price - the only factor that determines its value is the one established between supply and demand.

This is very relative although it is difficult to control the price of bitcoin since it is affected by default by supply or demand if it is the case that it is influenced to a great extent by financial falls in the current market making it clear that although it is impossible for a person to control the price alone there are factors that undoubtedly affect the price

No one in particular controls the price of bitcoin. Bitcoin price is controlled by all bitcoin users worldwide. It is like other market that is subject to the rule of demand and supply. Each market or exchange determine the price of bitcoin base on supply and demand. When the demand is high and the supply is low, its price will be high and vice versa.

This is what makes me confused, basically all cryptocurrencies adhere to the concept of decentralization, when someone has a lot of money so he can buy a lot and control prices so that this is not really good.

Until last week, I was sure that Binance and Bitmex control the price, but Bitcoins are withdrawn from Bitmex, and the price is in a flat, so not them. One thing I know for sure, the more derivatives on Bitcoin, the harder it will grow up.