Could this be a loyalty Test - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Could this be a loyalty Test

the forum must be testing as with the stopping of payment to know if we keep on working or not if we stop getting the payment for our work

No my friend, it is not an loyalty test, because I read in Payment System topic that the moderators start cleaning process in the forum after every month, and they delete the spam and useless posts with banning the spammers. During the cleaning process, the payment is made but the payment button turn off. However, I also don't know how much time it takes to complete the cleaning process.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

You are right it could be happen for the forum all the royalty. And alarm test should be done by this we can get sincere persons who daily sincere with the forum but this is true that many of us are there air4 away and if the forum has stopped giving earning then many of us stop posting here and the persons who are reallyy sincere with the forum do posts but not as Same as no they do

Well, that is really some test about our loyalty to the cryptotalk forum, because even at seeing how many members you used to be online, the number has drastically reduced compare to when the paying is going Normal, now the moderators can actually know those who are true members and those leaving off cryptotalk.

• +1 1

On 3/27/2020 at 1:36 PM, Upright said:

Actually about the loyalty Test, is more basically on the fact that post have not being paid and some might just ignore and give you on the site  as some say it might be of the tight procedure of new users coming in. Or one which I might add could be that of the admins on schedule to make more than just the pay per post option if they could shut down payments on the posts counts, maybe that's what they are maybe optimistic about or in the future. Every aspect might the cause on it. Or not

Many members of this forum is working just for getting their payment. On the other hand many members are increasing their knowledge in this platform. Sometimes our posts not get paid so we should always tey to write useful and meaningful posts. We should give much time in this forum to gain knowledge about the crypto world. 

yes,  this is the test of our loyalty and perseverance,  alot of people are giving up easily because they are basically saying that they cannot work and not get paid and also that might be blocked, but the people who are truth to what they are doing has nothing to fear.  

• +2 1

It may also be a loyalty test when they want to see who is really deserving of these platforms, but it's all about technological problems. This is not the first time for any reasons, so I hope this will be resolved soon.

• +2 1

Dear participant, in order to win you need to win 100 posts, then you will be considered an active person, I think this forum is very good, it helps us a lot and increases our experience, but in fact our posts can be deleted, due to some mistakes, so you should avoid them.

It can be a loyalty test also as they are trying to see who are really worth on this sites but it is more on technical issues. This is not the first time that it happened due to some reasons so i think this will be fixed soon.

I think the adminsand the moderaters of this forum clean up the forum every week for in this regard they avoid the scammers and the spamers .

Sometimes the payment stops, I think that this happens due to some technical problems and the mediators are constantly following up on repairs, so we do not have to worry and we must continue work without stopping.

I do not actually think this is because it is a temporary problem and it will be resolved as soon as possible. I think the reason for this is that they clean the forum from recurring topics and messages Spam from crypto.

Well my dear friend, I don't think stopping paying is a good idea to test loyalty because many members rely on this forum as an additional source of income to improve their life conditions as well as a way to learn and gain knowledge

• +1 1

The loyalty test is beautiful and not beautiful
We could be unfair to some members because it is possible that their posts were not viewed or liked by the officials. So, there are members who actually only care about profit, and there are members who care a lot about cryptocurrencies
I wish everyone and me success

Payment is not stopped without a good reason, during the last period the payment was stopped several times due to the ban campaign that affected members who violate the rules or publish unhelpful topics.

I wouldn't like all the spammers to receive payments so I agree with the decision to stop payments for a while until the forum is clean from spam and I understand every decision taken. We have to be more patient with this and keep our hard work and useful posts in the forum.

From the first day that anybody joins this platform their loyalty is being tested because you need to do 100 useful posts first and all of these things is about testing your loyalty, payment of posts which stopped maybe because of a system upgrade.

This forum is one of the best specialized forums in this field, it is characterized by a very profitable payment system, and is suitable for all members regardless of their rank and experience, as it is an opportunity for all members to collect the necessary capital for trading and investment.

This question you asked is very technical, because I think that the payment usual stop when there are so many acts in the forum and the moderators need to clean up the platform and remove the fake people, so we have to bear with them through this time. 

• +2 1

You are right buddy, this could be a loyal test, this will only pass by those members that have much patient, because I know has really stopped some members from creating useful topics and comments since the payment has stopped, thanks.

I think it was a hard ware malfunction the thing that happened in the forum i am happy that the problem has been solved and every thing got back to normal

• +2 1

In my opinion, if everyone followed the rules and guidelines and tried to make all their topics useful, there would be no problem in paying for whatever reason I mentioned
But because of some members and their repetitive or useless posts, in my opinion, you should not pay for all the spam that is posted.

• +3 1

I think it may be a problem with the forum's payment system because the money is not paid for the post only it must contain positive evaluations in order to be calculated for you I think has nothing to do with loyalty

• +2 1

Yes, even though the moderators did not make any announcements to that effect, but I think that this will just be the right time to know those members who are loyal to this forum, in the sense that they will be working in this platform even if they are not receiving payment for some couple of days.