Crypto is VALUED, Fiat is POWERFUL - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Crypto is VALUED, Fiat is POWERFUL

We all know that currently securities are the most popular compared to digital currencies, and that their price does not change, but in the future the use of crypto and digital currencies will increase, and governments will reduce the pressure on crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

That's right, fiat currencies are stronger than the any crypto. It's normal because fiat currencies have a very long past but crypto is just a child if you consider with the fiat past. That's why crypto still needs some time to reach fiat currencies, and it can never took the fiat currencies place but i beileve crypto will be use more in the near future.

Some Bitcoin investors while they say this is only about Bitcoin and how it will become the top currency, they still only value Bitcoin in the dollar, so whatever they say they are only for the money. Everyone wants Bitcoin price to rise so they would sell for more fiat. This is what happens.

On 3/26/2020 at 2:44 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi guys,

What is your opinion about this two currencies, there are differences and every coin has its uses but i think there is one which is top than another, so which is it? 

For me i say fiat is top of crypto, this is because crypto is not controlled by any leaders, offices or governments but you control it yourself. But fiat is controlled by the governments and banks, so fiat is top of crypto because its very powerful money and its controlled by powerful people. Though crypto is a valued money but its hard for it to become top of fiat.

What do you think about this?

Yes my dear friend according to me e Fiat currency is the top of currency as it uses in all the countries for international trading or any economy used Fiat currencies but cryptocurrencies have also the on advantages and benefits that it is used for online transactions from one place to another uh without any documentation aur without going anywhere.

• +3 1

Well i think same as you think. Not only fiat is controlled by powerful people but also its useable in every where, every country. On the other hand crypto is not useable in every country all over the world. May be in future it will be useable but as of now i think fiat is more powerful that crypto. 

• +1 1

Yes dear you are right .fiat is controlled by government but crytpo is best we use it for online shopping more ever many people use cryptocurrency for trading and investing.and it is not under the control of government.

• +2 1

you can say that the cryptocurrency has not value if there is no currency to compare it with and that is where the fiat comes and that is the power of the fiat money.

it isn't possible for that easy for cryptocurrency to change that in a very low time, governments and the taxes they impose on various transactions

• +1 1

In my opinion the situation is completely opposite because cryptocurrency is more powerful in terms of its usefulness and price. But fiat currency are more valued by the people because they have more awareness regarding this. And they are more stable and reliable in terms of price management.

On 3/26/2020 at 10:44 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi guys,

What is your opinion about this two currencies, there are differences and every coin has its uses but i think there is one which is top than another, so which is it? 

For me i say fiat is top of crypto, this is because crypto is not controlled by any leaders, offices or governments but you control it yourself. But fiat is controlled by the governments and banks, so fiat is top of crypto because its very powerful money and its controlled by powerful people. Though crypto is a valued money but its hard for it to become top of fiat.

What do you think about this?

You are right my friend, fiat money do have an upper hand due to its government backing and use by powerful people, however crypto currency exchange is gradually gaining acceptance and soon it will bridge the gap.

• +2 1

There is really no competition between these two cryptocurrencies since the fiat currency is a centralized cryptocurrency, more than decentralized cryptocurrencies are not controlled by any organization and in my personal criteria I can say that decentralized cryptocurrencies are much better to invest since they are not held to any organization and therefore the market and demand take their hands on the matter, so in my personal criteria cryptocurrencies are much better because there are no third parties in between.

I agree with you cryptocurrencies are distinguished from regular currencies by decentralization and I prefer them over regular currencies, but I think that it is difficult to rely on cryptocurrencies at the present time because they need some developments so that we can use them well

We use paper currencies as an important means of buying, selling and owning, and this method has been in circulation for thousands of years. Its importance and power cannot be denied, but also cryptocurrencies have become very important and now we see an increasing demand for them and with the coming years it will be much more important than paper currencies.

• +1 1

This is the excellent and good difference between the two currencies, and we prefer cryptocurrencies because we change their price according to their demand and sell them, so we advise everyone to work with them and produce bitcoins to create real wealth in the future

Crypto is valuable but not nearly as powerful as fiat. Fiat is supported by the government and their banks set rules for people to use fiat. Other financial sectors may not be circulated or restricted to stabilize banknotes. For this reason fiat money still exists, if they don't regulate fiat then it won't exist anymore. The competition for crypto and fiat will continue in the future until some give up.

• +1 1

Each currency has its own characteristics, where is the problem if they are exploited by cryptocurrencies and paper at the same time? Until now, we still need paper money because not all countries support electronic payment, in addition to the presence of some drawbacks in cryptocurrencies that must be resolved before adopting them.

• +2 1

I agree with you, cryptocurrencies are much better than fiat money, Bitcoin was created to help us get rid of central banks' control over the global economy and it has many advantages such as low transfer fees.

The comparison between paper currencies and cryptocurrencies is difficult. Each one of them has its own advantages and importance. Cryptocurrencies are distinguished by not being subject to any control. Transactions are carried out without the need to provide any personal information and maintain the confidentiality of the two dealing parties. Therefore, they are excellent for investment and trading because they are distinguished by the instability of their prices. They are stable to be used for daily needs.

I agree with you, my friend, as we all know that paper currencies are controlled by countries through banks, and therefore cryptocurrencies were created in order to prevent this manipulation of currencies and give privacy to users.

We still need fiat currencies because cryptocurrencies are banned in many countries and do not spread to all people yet, but for me, I definitely prefer cryptocurrencies because they are decentralized and provide job opportunities for many students and people with special needs who cannot go out of their homes to work.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, thank you for bringing up this really great topic, the difference between them is great, so I prefer cryptocurrencies on The Fiat currencies they are safer and more confident, so it is my favorite, thank you for this wonderful and useful participation. 

Although fiat currency is recognized and accepted by everyone, especially great leaders, I believe that it will not be for long, because Cryptocurrencies are surpassing it due to the great advantages they obtain, it is even a solution for poor countries that have resurfaced due to the important mechanisms that has this digitized currency.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I think that it is fair to have cryptocurrencies because they have provided the opportunity for many young people who could not find funding for their projects in the real world that deal with paper currencies, but these young people found the way in cryptocurrencies to acquire their first wealth and establish their own business.

• +2 1

I believe that cryptocurrencies were created in order to change the old financial system, which was full of errors and failure in many countries, and it is under the control of countries and controlled by banks. As for cryptocurrencies, they cannot be controlled and provide us with great privacy in financial transactions.

• +2 1

Yes crypto currency is valued but fiat currency is powerful as we know that crypto currency is valued because it has a lot of profit and benefits than fiat currency but fiat currency is powerful because it is been control by the government of each country which make it has authority