Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily. - Page 39 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Go ahead on crypto talk slow and steadily.

You said right friend, we have to go slowly but smart! If we will do things in a harry here in the forum, we may make some mistakes and be punished by receiving bad reputations instead of rewarded by good reputations.

• +4 1

Yes my friend, your words are very true. We can focus our goal on creating topics with excellent content and useful for everyone and to share what we know about information with the new beginners, so we get a good reputation. Good luck 

• +3 1

When you are known how this modern Crypto forum works, like knowing how to create a piece of useful and interesting writing,

We have to choose our posts carefully and not rush to publish useless posts, and over time we will get a good reputation on our posts.

Good luck to all members, thank you very much

• +3 1

I agree a hundred percent I always thought that because hard slower to understand both what is going on in the forum is the best way to gain without loss, because you have to work on principle. up the stairs step by step and it will be your destiny falls

Yes, my dear friend, you are right. We are allowed to comment about 30 comments per day. We must take advantage of them and take all our comments into consideration and publish all useful and experienced people in order to get a good reputation directly. Thank you very much.

• +3 1

That is exactly what we need to do, patience. Rushing will not help you and could even result in your post or subject being removed due to poor quality. We must think carefully before posting anything.

Hello

Yes, I agree with you, we are not in a hurry to do a post or topic quickly just to complete 30 posts

In this forum, it appears saying quality is better than pure quantity.  So it's always better to post 20 helpful posts than 30 unhelpful posts, 

Cryptocurrencies can be obtained when you are excel in your work, tired, work hard, energetic, patient and laboriously without getting bored of it and getting a special reputation It is easy not to rush in that just be expressing the posts effectively and mastery and you will then get reputation and fame

I agree with you. 
Shouldn't we create our consultations quickly just to finish them and get our payments after 7 days. 
Because speed affects the quality of our work. 
If you want high quality work, work slowly

This is true, we have to start step by step, we cannot get rich by day, also we cannot gain a good reputation one day, we have to make an effort to make our topics useful and more effective for the rest of the members. Our mission is mainly to teach and learn, so we have to. To follow a deliberate plan carefully to reach our goals.

• +2 1

Indeed, you are right
Some members only focus on the way they get the money or just the good reputation
But without useful content related to what this forum aims for cryptocurrencies, what are and how we can invest them
Thus, it is difficult to obtain a good reputation and a person may also be subject to ban.

• +3 1

Hello my friend
You are completely right, success doesn't come on a plate of roses, but rather we must continue the effort and go up the stairs by ourselves. It is worth giving it your time and giving it your mind and in return you will get what you want, meaning the success and reputation that you seek.

yes my mate i agree with you that if we move on crypto forum slow and steady then we can get success in easy way and not missed any information that is important to know for us on this crypto forum so we all us know that slow movers at last win the race so don't be greedy to get success on the crypto forum work with full patience.

It is true that the topic is not related to a lot of talk and publications. Members should put more information about this forum and how to obtain a good reputation in the simplest way away from the prohibitions and points of warning and beware of fraudsters

• +2 1

On 3/25/2020 at 10:52 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hifriends  I want to suggest  you  Go ahead  to you sucsess , your  reputation  and also your  ranks slowly  and effectively. Don't  hurry up to get reputation  especially. You can easily  get reputation  if you just focus on your  work  and make your  posted more effective  your  reputation  will increase  automatically.  I also suggest  you if you  can,t complete  30 posts  easily  make less than 30 but make  usful  as much  you make. 

give me heart reaction if you like my post 

Very good advice you gave us. Slow and steady always win the race so don't hurry up in it. We only need to focus on our goals, success will automatically comes towards us. So don't hurry up to achieve good ranks or high ratings on the forum.. Only focus only your tasks which will given you in daily basis. You will slowly slowly achieve good ranks and good ratings points also automatically.. If you can't do more work then don't worry about it,do less work but valuable work... Thanks

• +1 1

Your words are true, my friend. It is very necessary that we not be hasty in this field. We must search for the information we want to provide well before we participate, thank you for providing this advice

Thanks for that suggestion, I totally agree, we must be constant, not rush or despair because we do not get a good reputation at once or be experts generating topics, we all learn and achieve our goals at different rates, what will help us in the end is our perseverance and determination. .

Yes.your suggestion is absolutely right.cryptocurrency is a risky task and it requires a lot of patience on our part.if you give up you'll not be succeded.on the other hand working slowly but continuously will surely give you success.slow and steady wins the race.

Certainly, my friend, I also noticed that if we create our own topic, our reputation will increase more. In addition, I have heard that we take 50 talc on each topic and we create any better comment.

Thanks so much for your words of encouragement buddy, actually everything happens bit by bit. So we have to be patient and keep working hard and surely one day we will all achieve our heights in this forum. Patient is what we all need.

Unfortunately, now there are 20 posts, not 30, but we may consider this an advantage because 20 publications are rich in information and experiences and do not contain spelling errors. Separate than thirty publications, they are poor in information and experience.Now, in order to gain a good reputation and positive evaluation, we must take care to write our publications, and if they are less than twenty per day, then the best of words is what is less and what indicates

• +4 1

Constancy and perseverance are very good friends of success that is why we must use them I believe that having the values presented in our lives so that we can support our work we will have successes 

as knowing how to create a useful and interesting piece of writing, is necessary here as to grow and being an good membermembers which content we post,because so many new members not no which type topic we post, if we have any information then post good content to write a topic. 

• +4 1

With patience and calmness, we can benefit a lot from this forum by learning how to work. We must not rush or give up. We must keep trying.

You're right, my friend
Our topics should be meaningful and informative
In the beginning, we must know the cryptocurrencies, how many types there are and how to deal with them
Secondly, we must know that we have to participate with 30 daily subscriptions in order to obtain knowledge