The danger of leaving your money on an exchange! - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
johant123

The danger of leaving your money on an exchange!

Actually mate there are a lot of exchange sites, if we put the money there, it turns out that a lot of times the censuses turn off these sites, but we will lose that money, so what I am worried about is that if we keep the money in our own account, it will be the best for us and even more safer.

• +1 1

Debemos estar atentos y recopilar información ya que todos estamos en el misterio de los robos y los escándalos por lo que debemos saber cómo ingresar al enemigo en el campo de las criptomonedas internet no es nada seguro así que ten cuidado de lo contrario podemos perder nuestro dinero

The youtuber CryptoCrow, says use exchange like a public toilet, do your business and get out of it. The sad part is I learn this through the hard part. Don't keep big amounts in exchanges, unless there is insurance offerred. Even then it is risky, but you can be sure, that you would get back some of your money back if not all. However, better yet is, to withdraw your coins to a wallet and not loose it all. 

We cant find securiy 100% so we must not keep any money on the exchanges but the better method deposit when you wanna trading and withdraw your orignal money from the exchange

I do not think that it is dangerous to leave money on the stock exchange if it is invested in a verified coin.  which have already proven by the test of time that you can invest in them and you will not go wrong.

Certainly, you have the right of my friend, fraudsters everywhere, and we must beware of them, and not to do an insecure exchange. You must do a research before investing the money, so you have to keep your money in a cold wallet.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think it is better to use a cool, offline wallet . Our personal information must be kept confidential and placed in a safe place, such as writing it on a small notebook . Also, you must pay attention and caution from scammers because they are always ready to steal our money .

Yes I agree with you because internet is help ful for us . And in other way it is fully with scammers and we can lose our money so for this e should to care about our money and don't involve in scammers.

Yes you are right the internet is full of scammers we must be careful, No I prefer to leave my money on the stock exchange, always keep your money in the hardware wallet.

Well say my friend

Always on us

Work very carefully on this forum The scammers here are numerous

Be careful and do not trust anyone

Work hard and never give up. Be sure that no one gives you a lot of money for free and without charge

It's a huge scam so don't get carried away by your feelings and be patient

All the best to everyone here

• +1 1

Dear in general, the stock exchange is one of the fields of work on the Internet in general, and this work is in it in reality in general. I do not like working in this field in the field of the stock exchange, and I heard about it a lot, but in general it did not occur to me to enter my money and leave it to work in this field that I do not like  Work in this field is not reliable source for me, I love working in the field of trade and the field of trading cryptocurrencies and investing them in the long term, it is the best thing that cannot be done in cryptocurrencies. As for the stock exchange, I do not trust it. Thank you very much.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are right about what you said that we should not leave our large amounts of money in an exchange. I think we should keep our money in two or three wallet. So that to avoid our money to be lost.

We must be aware, we investigate and collect information to protect ourselves from risks
Because we are all at the mercy of theft and deception,
Because we could lose our money to a fraudulent exchange,
 Therefore, we must know how to identify the enemy to enter the field of cryptocurrency, on nothing safe on the Internet,
Always keep your money in a cold wallet or hardware wallet.
So take precautions.

• +2 1

You put all your money on a website, so you have to be very careful, otherwise, this work is definitely not suitable for you. To work in cryptocurrencies and in investment, you need to be very careful and careful to avoid losing your money.

• +1 1

In my opinion, it is wrong for you to leave our money in the wallet, as it may be hacked at any moment
Invest your money. This is the best way to increase it

Yes dear you are right and you must learn that most websites are full of hackers and scammers so you must be careful about anything we do because we must protect ourselves from thefts and deception so you must identify your enemy to enter the areas of encrypted currencies and you must search and investigate before you believe in your money Anywhere

Leaving your money on an exchange can have some negative consequences. 

But that depends on the exchanges as well, because if there is a genuine exchange, hackers and fraudsters will find it difficult to hack into the system and do something nefarious.

My friend, we must be very careful about our private keys and not to waste them, as this is one of the safety conditions that guarantee you not to lose your money, and we must not be neglectful in this regard.

• +2 1

Yes we need to be careful in this regard  and never share your personal information with someone and always rely on a trusted wallet for your income. Keep your private keys secure to avoid any hackers attack.

• +1 1

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

For me, I store my cryptocurrencies in a Trust wallet, but the problem is that some cryptocurrencies have very high conversion fees, especially ERC-20 blockchain-based currencies, but I agree with you, we shouldn't believe any story because the scammers are everywhere.

• +2 1

13 minutes ago, Bin Annur said:

The value of investment, and any Income from it, is not guaranteed and can go up and down depending in the performance of each of the investment you found. you may get back to less than You put in. Where money is invested overseas Exchange rate fluctuations may also cause the value of the found to go up And down.

I agree with you,

so I think it is safer if you keep your frozen money away from the Internet, use a USB stick or anything else, you can even convert them into paper money to avoid losing this money online.
I wish you the best my friend @Bin Annur

We must always investigate any exchange a lot before depositing our money, the best thing is to do in exchanges that have been safe for a long time such as Yobit, Binances Etc, but even better that we always leave our money stored in our trusted wallet

Of course, there are a lot of risks that can happen to your money in the platforms, and it may lead to some risks of losing your balance in full. There are many people who lost tens of thousands of dollars, and one of the reasons behind this was not to provide documentation for the platform or the presence of the user in a banned country which led to its ban About the platform so you must pay attention.

You are right, my friend, we must be careful before taking any step, as there are a lot of needy people waiting for the opportunity. We must work on ourselves and gather information to strengthen our knowledge of this topic to protect ourselves from danger.

There are many frauds that occur, so beginners must save their money well and not invest all of it in the stock exchange, and if they do not trust anyone and be naive, they have to learn well in order not to be exposed to fraud by anyone.