Debt... - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Debt...

8 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

@Dorjoy12 borrowing of binance or borrowing by a individual perosn or any institute is different mate . sometime i also used binance for Margin as well for leverage trading also . that's is really a osm option for experienced trader because we got 3X or 4X as compared to our fund. 

@gourav789 without any doubt its good only if you able to earn profit from the margin trading because if you lose then your main capital will be automatically refunds to the exchange wallet.. Its risky enough you need to know so friend.. But its true that binance give us really a good opportunity to earn money..             

• +2 1

Hello my friends. I know that a lot of you are beginners and don't have money to invest (or don't trust in earning money online). Cryptotalk is a good place for you to get money for starting and get information about the Crypto world.

For being new users and not having experiences, cryptocurrencies would be a greater risk, I would never borrow money and less to make investments, I prefer to start with little but with certainty to do things right

Good point, the question there is that we must inform ourselves very well in which platform we want to put our money to invest in fact it is necessary to invest and there will be losses and that must be clear that if now the question is why, keep in mind that to Open a business you always need capital to invest and you also have to keep in mind that you are going to lose that is about having a business and also in investments it is the same all investment has a risk the greater the risk the possibilities of profit can be older but you can lose everything

The borrowing money is not a good idea to invest becuase if you lost all you will be feel very bad and you need to pay, sometime is difficulte to save money but is the only way to can star to invest, also you can follow a good proyect that give to you coin like Airdrop, but only invest the money that you permit to lost. 

On 3/23/2020 at 7:08 PM, Cammer said:

Hello my friends. I know that a lot of you are beginners and don't have money to invest (or don't trust in earning money online). Cryptotalk is a good place for you to get money for starting and get information about the Crypto world.

But remember, never borrow money from other people to invest. Imagine this investment fails? How are you willing to clear your debt?

That what I mean and I am sure you get the picture. 

Good luck!

Yes, this is basic; if you want to mess with your own money, you have the right to do it, but never mess with the money of the others. No matter if it's the investment of the century or the alchemy that is going to bring gold to your life, stay away from the money requests for any kind of magic formula, even if the request comes from family and / or friends. You can lend to the people you want, but always over a solid guarantee of return.

No joke here. Money is serious business.

If you're not earning BFG right now... it's because you don't want to.

bf_320x50.png.9ae4d9cd20f0afcbe3f8ddcb0e42b3a9.png

Click on the banner and unleash your possibilities.

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@gourav789 without any doubt its good only if you able to earn profit from the margin trading because if you lose then your main capital will be automatically refunds to the exchange wallet.. Its risky enough you need to know so friend.. But its true that binance give us really a good opportunity to earn money..             

@Dorjoy12 yes this is clearly methioned in binance policy that if our trade goes against our prediction then our fund will also decreased ( fund in spot wallet ) . A highly experienced Memeber really make a good profit by This feature provide by binance as well another exchages as well .

• +4 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

14 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

@Dorjoy12 yes this is clearly methioned in binance policy that if our trade goes against our prediction then our fund will also decreased ( fund in spot wallet ) . A highly experienced Memeber really make a good profit by This feature provide by binance as well another exchages as well .

@gourav789 a lot of people using this feature From binance to earn profit...those who has enough knowledge and experience about margin trading then they surely able to earn profit but its pretty sad for them who lose their money for lose in trading.. As its a rule so we need to follow it up for this great opportunity.            

• Useful or interesting 1

Never do this taking money from others and investing it somewhere where you are not so sure that you will get profit from it so invest only with your money because if you loose that money it will be yours.

Thank you
Actually, you cannot trade with other people's money. Especially as it is an adventure with your money.
And I advise that you do not trade with more than 5% of your personal money, so what if it is for someone else?

This makes sense if you borrow money to scale your finished project, that is, you already have everything set up and simply by increasing purchases, you will increase sales, and thereby profit. But in most other cases, I would not advise anyone to borrow. And the main reason why is that you may simply not be able to withstand the influx of funds. You will not know what to do with them, and they will destroy you. Therefore, debt is a very dangerous thing, and you need to think a billion times before dealing with it.

My opinion is that it is ok if you borrow money. because what I had studied is that if your capital is a combination of debt as well as your own money then chances are you going to earn more profit or return out of it. so when you formulate a particular combination of debt as well as self money make sure that the return from it is more than the interest paid for the debt. This way you could avoid losses.

• +2 1

it requires great experience and knowledge in the cryptocurrency market and its sudden changes, so we have to be more in control of our emotions and accept the loss, otherwise this loss will be multiplied.

I actually think that there is no reason for you to gain debt in the digital space especially you know that the people who are included here are unknown persons which is a high risk for your safety and assets because it might come to a day where they might search for you looking for their money. Then what if you add the interest if there is any? This is actually the reason why this kind of transaction should not be done in the digital space as it is not secured and not safe to discuss this kind of matters if it is not in private face to face conversation.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I did not start investing until after I worked in this forum, I available valuable publications through which I obtained a amount of bitcoin and at that moment began trading with these amounts.
I aspire to shade that the trading means is a perilous development for beginners, you have to inquiry the advertise anyhow before early this.

• +2 1

The CryptoTalk forum is one of the a small amount of chairs to take home riches Thus, collecting come again? is obtained from the forum and opening with investment is an superb strategy to establish without risking money, and we may necessity it or be to other individuals As you mention  this sell and operate in it has the ability for profit and loss, and so jeopardy is permanently present.

• +3 1

My friend , you have actually said a very important thing , the truth is dont and I mean never start borrowing to invest that would be your downfall and the most important thing is that there is going to be a lot of work to be done in the same situation there is a lot of work to be done, when you look for money to invest let it grow on itself nd everything else will follow thats the key

• +2 1
  • +4 1

As a beginner there is only one thing that you can do and that is to invest only the extra money which is not in your  use and which  you  can afford to lose. 

Yes, you can profit through this forum without the need for capital. You only need to work in order to bring useful topics. Also, you need patience because profit will come only. You must benefit from the knowledge in the Crypto Talk forum.

• +1 2

it requires great experience and knowledge in the cryptocurrency market and its sudden changes, so we have to be more in control of our emotions and accept the loss, otherwise this loss will be multiplied.

You have the right that we should not borrow money for investment because investment has many risks that may face beginners and even professionals. If you cannot afford to lose the money you invest in, do not do so.

I agree with you that people should not borrow money for the sake of investing and trading cryptocurrencies, especially beginners, because they may lose this money and be unable to pay off this debt and fall into major problems and a shortage of funds.  In my opinion, the investment should be rational and that a plan be put in place to organize the funds and invest in the excess funds so that the loss is not painful.

• +4 1

Debt is something we shouldn't go into most especially when it comes to trading, anything can just happen you might end up losing all of it, I mean, it doesn't even help your psychology as a person, hence it is advisable you trade what you can afford to loose.

• +1 1

Yeah that's a good idea we should never look up for the debt to invest in any site because there are a lots of scammers we should always use this(cryptotalk) forum to first earn the money to invest and also learn about crypto world and after that should think to invest.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes invest your own money to avoid some issues to other people and law punishment. Its better to use your own money to whatever happens its all on you its either gain or loss it won't affect to other people. Debt is mandatory with high interest So think twice before borrowing.